SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2019 9:54 am

mercieme wrote:Pilot Pete wall kiss with Hannah took place on Episode 2 Roller Derby GD per matched black shirt in pic that was posted on bachelor.spoilers IG. So well done to those that speculated that the wall kiss occurred in California. Note that information that this was Pilot Pete receiving the GDR was from bachelor.spoilers post on Reddit.

SC from spoiler site
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 2a933c10
Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BxWkMEDg5aW/

Poster alwayscooking SC from Page 3 of this thread
alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Ette810
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3dUjCx174ko

That's nice to know it was stil in LA. Wow, Peter's been a busy boy. If he gets the GDR in Ep 2, then we see him walking with Hannah (or what appears to be him) outside the Linden Place in Ep 4, if he's getting that much time with her I doubt he received a 1-1 date until Ep 6th as speculated.

@luvstx awesome pick up on the flag !
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by smg2587 Sun May 12, 2019 1:19 pm

luvstx wrote:In case it's helpful down the road....

The cap of Luke fighting with someone in what looks like a castle (2:55 on the preview) must be in Latvia.  I see the Latvian flag flying outside the window.

Bringing over the screencap I think your talking about.

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Ette5710

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 1:26 pm

@smg2587...I thought the SC you just posted was in The Hague on the 3 on 1 date right before HTDs....you can see 2 roses on the table. I also don’t see the Latvia flag in above SC so appreciate if someone can help point it out, thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 12, 2019 1:34 pm

mercieme wrote:@smg2587...I thought the SC you just posted was in The Hague on the 3 on 1 date right before HTDs....you can see 2 roses on the table. I also don’t see the Latvia flag in above SC so appreciate if someone can help point it out, thanks.

Yeah the 2 roses on the table are confusing me to because I thought it was the Netherlands because of the roses that's why I moved the picture. The what appears to be a red and white flag is above the roses in the right window to the left of whatever that white thing on the window sill is. Hope that's clear enough and I didn't confuse you more.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 12, 2019 1:38 pm

Hopefully I circled the right thing

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Bafd5810

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Sun May 12, 2019 1:48 pm

@sdmom Thanks for that. Yeah you circled it right.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 12, 2019 1:48 pm

Thanks both @smg2587 @sdmom
The Latvia Flag is red/white/red https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_Latvia
The Netherlands flag is red/white/blue https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flag_of_the_Netherlands

From sdmom’s circled SC above, I only see the red top part of the flag and because of those 2 roses in the SC, iMO it’s the Netherlands flag. The scene matches the 3 on 1 date for the 2 HTD roses IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun May 12, 2019 1:52 pm

sdmom wrote:Hopefully I circled the right thing

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Bafd5810

If you watch the video, you can see the flag flying in the window more clearly than that scap.

I just re-checked as the flag of the Netherlands has red, white and blue stripes....but I don't see the blue in the video.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by luvstx Sun May 12, 2019 1:53 pm

But it could still be the Netherlands given the two roses.
luvstx
luvstx

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 12, 2019 2:00 pm

Latvia 🇱🇻
Netherlands 🇳🇱

https://emojipedia.org/

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 12, 2019 2:13 pm

Bringing this forward. I'm convinced now she's talking to Jed. The background is the same to me. There is a glow in the background and you can see the same glow. Plus the sideburns and light scruff match the s/cap posted by @alwayscooking IMHO.

GuardianAngel wrote:Has it been sleuthed who she's talking to? Sorry if I missed it along the way.

This is when she's saying "everything around me was spinning" You can see part of his face.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captur48

A shot of her spinning in the street not sure who that is. Would that be who she's talking to?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captur49

Sounds like it was spliced ..."But it was in that moment that I looked at you" Clearly a different red dress and hairstyle.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captu201

"I'm falling in love with you" Same red dress that has a collar as in the first s/cap

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captur50

alwayscooking wrote:Okay, so this is Jed saying he's falling in love with Hannah, look at the background of this
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 12110

snipped

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 12, 2019 3:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Bringing this forward. I'm convinced now she's talking to Jed. The background is the same to me. There is a glow in the background and you can see the same glow. Plus the sideburns and light scruff match the s/cap posted by @alwayscooking IMHO.

GuardianAngel wrote:Has it been sleuthed who she's talking to? Sorry if I missed it along the way.

This is when she's saying "everything around me was spinning" You can see part of his face.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captur48

A shot of her spinning in the street not sure who that is. Would that be who she's talking to?

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captur49

Sounds like it was spliced ..."But it was in that moment that I looked at you" Clearly a different red dress and hairstyle.

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captu201

"I'm falling in love with you" Same red dress that has a collar as in the first s/cap

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 Captur50

alwayscooking wrote:Okay, so this is Jed saying he's falling in love with Hannah, look at the background of this
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 27 12110

snipped

Then the SC's of Hannah in the red have to be from FD's. I just doubt she would be saying she's falling in love with someone on her second 1-1 date in Ep 7, then it's HTD's and we know it's not from that.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12