SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2019 1:47 am

Posting this here because the SM thread is still locked... I knew I was wary of the Peter hype for a reason  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 3806527698
https://twitter.com/j_may13/status/1128128611914006530

According to a user on Reddit they went on a holiday to Switzerland together and there's screenshot proof that he used to follow her and a photo that they're tagged in together. And he's been liking a lot of 'Peter for Bachelor' comments tonight 🤔

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

Post by mercieme Tue May 14, 2019 1:51 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Posting this here because the SM thread is still locked... I knew I was wary of the Peter hype for a reason  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 3806527698

According to a user on Reddit they went on a holiday to Switzerland together and there's screenshot proof that he used to follow her and a photo that they're tagged in together. And he's been liking a lot of 'Peter for Bachelor' comments tonight 🤔
I posted in Episode thread tonight that I was worried when RS went after him tonight...yikes.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 14, 2019 2:01 am

Hawaii Girl wrote:Posting this here because the SM thread is still locked... I knew I was wary of the Peter hype for a reason  Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 3806527698

When was this?

Can you please post where in Reddit you saw this? I find it very difficult to find stuff. TYIA

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue May 14, 2019 2:06 am

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=knMHqSd2yrg

Jed has a ring on. For future sleuthing purpose

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 1a399b10

Also, when she hears the guys’ feelings for her.

Tyler
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 E1e65210

Peter
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 16d7fe10

Jed
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Adb04f10

She seems very happy in hearing from all of them. I am not a BL expert so can’t tell which guy she has stronger feelings

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue May 14, 2019 2:11 am

@Sprite PM-ed you the link to the post

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue May 14, 2019 2:40 am

@ReneeM Thank you.

I looked over that quickly. From what I saw there they were in contact in December 2018. Considering that the Bette didn't start filming till mid March I don't think that is an issue...unless I missed something?

The fact he apparently ghosted her...well, that is a different matter, but again not exactly unheard of and if that is the worst they can say about him, well, considering his age, I personally don't think it is a big deal.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 14, 2019 2:48 am

sdmom wrote:https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=knMHqSd2yrg

Also, when she hears the guys’ feelings for her.

Tyler
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 E1e65210

Peter
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 16d7fe10

Jed
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Adb04f10

She seems very happy in hearing from all of them. I am not a BL expert so can’t tell which guy she has stronger feelings
I am no expert either but IMO, she lifted her head up to look Tyler straight in the eye & pretty much affirmed to him that she loved hearing what he said to her. Poster @smg2587 noted that while she sat across from Jed baby at dinner, she didn’t lean into him posted his love declaration....compared to even her 1st SD SC with Tyler where she was shown leaning into him. And check out her legs as others have previously in SC with Tyler above...right on top of Tyler’s legs...she is way too naturally comfortable in an unforced way IMO. With Jed baby, it just seemed a bit more forced to me but it could be her lack luster HTD vid of her greeting him that could be clouding my judgement...I do love the SC of Jed making that basket in one while embracing Hannah on their 1st SD though...I felt Jed was really loose & cute in that scene out of all the SCs we have of them both....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 14, 2019 5:52 am

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Cc510
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Cc610
Episode 3 first group date because that's when Jason Briggs and wife came to tape.

alwayscooking wrote:
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Cc2010

Wish I can get a better cap of Jed's shirt in this. Because if its a simple black/grey shirt it happen on his HtD because that was his outfit that day. And I feel like Hannah's hair matches that day. If someone could do that please.

alwayscooking wrote:Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Cc1210

Think this is the group date in the Netherlands especially now that we think Luke P went into Hannah's room and talk to her in that black polo. Also remember he was fighting with one of the guys in that polo as well.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 9:18 am

Give me a few, I'm outside with my dogs and I'll see what I can do
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue May 14, 2019 9:47 am

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Dd11
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Dd_211
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Dd1_210
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Dd3_310

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 56971110

I believe you are correct @smg2587 .  I can't get a SC of his shirt its too hidden but you can clearly see her dress is blue with the white print, and in the promo you can see the little ruffle that's on the collar or her shoulder in SC #3

Awesome pickup!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=_SVffYxWW-k
https://www.instagram.com/p/BwpgOUYgKwt/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 14, 2019 10:03 am

alwayscooking wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Also, confirmation imo that Peter does indeed get the episode 3 1-1. The road looks like LA imo
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Peter_10

This looks like LA  And is that the same car she was driving in the intro tonight?
Glad that speculated something right...LOL. Had Peter pegged for ID date in epi 3.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Tue May 14, 2019 10:05 am

smg2587 wrote:
alwayscooking wrote:
ReneeM wrote:Also, confirmation imo that Peter does indeed get the episode 3 1-1. The road looks like LA imo
Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -  - Page 32 Peter_10

This looks like LA  And is that the same car she was driving in the intro tonight?

He lives in California it might be his hometown date.
But why would they use the same car for a HTD as she is using for her intro. IMO that doesn't make sense. In every epi there is a date where the lead picks up someone in a special car for the date. Think he is still getting an epi 3 date and think this is from that.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - ScreenCaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* -

+61
Pattycake92
Stacia620
limoncello
Julie81
Emilia23_12