SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:39 pm

Aria wrote:Ashley actually did say that she's only saying this because Colton reminds her so much of herself and she did this her whole life too. I didn't hear her say that the relationship won't last (she wouldn't be allowed to spoil it). 

IMO.

I saw that interview and I THINK it might've been the other person that mentioned something about the relationship not lasting and Ashley agreed.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Julie81 Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:47 pm

Well, either way, Ashley I has no room to talk when it comes to this situation IMO. If she sees herself in Colton, hopefully she can extend him some grace and wish him well.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Feb 27, 2019 8:50 pm

Julie81 wrote:Well, either way, Ashley I has no room to talk when it comes to this situation IMO. If she sees herself in Colton, hopefully she can extend him some grace and wish him well.

Totally agree  Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:20 pm

Aria wrote:Ashley actually did say that she's only saying this because Colton reminds her so much of herself and she did this her whole life too. I didn't hear her say that the relationship won't last (she wouldn't be allowed to spoil it). 

IMO.

I have to listen to it again but she said something like Cassie doesn’t really like him  no idea ... then she clarified well she likes him but he’s not the forever guy. Something about Cassie needing a more manly man like someone that doesn’t scream while parachuting out of planes (Ashley didn’t say this part). I think Cassie’s apprehension about sharing too much too quickly was refreshing and seemed real. Rare for this show and not what many want or expect to see....especially Colton.

I’m more than ready for an ending that doesn’t end necessarily in an engagement. Maybe Colton does come to the realization that Cassie is the one he wants even if they aren’t engaged.
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:51 pm

Unpopular opinion around these parts, but I do agree with Ashley. She said she likes him, doesn't see him as her forever guy, and wants someone with a bit more edge (IMO, like her ex). That's the vibe I've gotten and I'm sure that next week's episode (which Ashley has already seen) will reinforce that for me. I think this is like Brooks leaving. I remember everyone in the forum at the time saying that just because he left doesn't mean that he wasn't into her! He just got scared and overwhelmed! But, in actuality, he really, genuinely just wasn't into her. I don't think a contestant has ever left because of anything other than "just not that into the lead", no matter what excuses they've given, and I don't think Cassie is any different. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Feb 27, 2019 9:59 pm

@Aria Ashley did say they only showed 15 minutes of the episode not the whole thing. So she hasn't really seen it all...I am going to wait and see how this plays out because i think there is more to this story...especially since her dad seems to be a huge influence - jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Wed Feb 27, 2019 10:28 pm

IMO.

Well I didn't hear what Ashley I said but I watched both relationship and saw that they were totally different. I never sense that she didn't care about Colton nor did she display it, it's only now that we hear about her having doubts. As for Jared he worked hard to get Ashley to understand he didn't want a relationship with her, even saying he was still in love with Kaitlyn. Right now we don't really know what's going on with Cassie but I will wait and see. JMO
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:29 am

Does anyone know who the other 2 blonde girls were that were at Cassie's hometown date? One asked if they have feelings for each other , the other didn't say anything. (I think the girl sitting on the left side of her brother was his girlfriend ) were the other two family members or friends? anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Thu Feb 28, 2019 12:33 am

They are Cassie’s aunts. The girl with darker blonde hair that was sitting by the brother is his girlfriend.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Feb 28, 2019 1:13 am

Julie81 wrote:They are Cassie’s aunts. The girl with darker blonde hair that was sitting by the brother is his girlfriend.

Thanks!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:30 am

Why are these threads so bare?
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Feb 28, 2019 3:38 am

Also, related to Cassie, I tend to relate to RS spoilers. I have watched her Young Once seasons. She is truly an indecisive human and sucks at talking. That sucks as she is going through graduate school for Speech Path.

Despite that, she comes across on YO as immature (she was 20), but also very indecisive. It seems to be a running theme on the show that she can't make up her mind. Probably rings true to the end of the show.

My bitter heart actually feels for Colton. He put is ALL out there for her (they can ALL leave), and yet Cassie still left. I honestly hope they are dating because they WANT to and are happy.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 27 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 17 ... 27  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood - Episode Mar 4th - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+41
lorijbaker
AllAboutLove
just me
limoncello
philphan