SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 02, 2022 12:31 am

https://heavy.com/entertainment/the-bachelor/jojo-fletcher-bachelorette-party-photos/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 28 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 02, 2022 1:17 am

https://instagram.com/stories/joelle_fletcher/2807190067479936586?utm_medium=copy_link

Jojo at Bachelorette party for her future sister in law (Rae)

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 02, 2022 3:02 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CbyJnTRJru7/?utm_medium=copy_link

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:20 pm

From People : Jojo and Jordan’s Relationship Timeline
https://people.com/tv/jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-relationship-timeline/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Billysmom Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:41 pm

Do we think people mag would be so invested in this wedding if there were no Aaron Rodgers connection?
Billysmom
Billysmom

Female Posts : 1817

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Sat Apr 02, 2022 6:08 pm

Billysmom wrote:Do we think people mag would be so invested in this wedding if there were no Aaron Rodgers connection?

People Magazine has been covering more Bachelor franchise news in recent years. They have even published stories about minor contestants that I had forgotten about. That being said, they know that the Aaron Rodgers connection is an attention getter.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:21 pm

Jojo and Jordan’s story is unique in that it is not a breakup but a very long engagement and a long awaited wedding that’s been postponed twice.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Apr 02, 2022 8:59 pm

Part of me wants Aaron to be there but being realistic, I think it's better if he lets JoJo and Jordan have all the attention. I don't know the status of Aaron and the rest of the Rodgers family. If it's not really good, then it's best not to attend. But weddings and funerals are often where the family opens the wayward with wide arms. How the producers prodded Jordan to discuss it (who can forget the 2 empty plates at his HT dinner table?) certainly could have added to the divide.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:05 am

Norcalgal wrote:Part of me wants Aaron to be there but being realistic, I think it's better if he lets JoJo and Jordan have all the attention. I don't know the status of Aaron and the rest of the Rodgers family. If it's not really good, then it's best not to attend. But weddings and funerals are often where the family opens the wayward with wide arms. How the producers prodded Jordan to discuss it (who can forget the 2 empty plates at his HT dinner table?) certainly could have added to the divide.

Part of me also would like to see Aaron back with his family and attending his brothers wedding., I guess we'll have to wait and see because if he does attend im sure we'll hear about it JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 28 4256136633 I read somewhere that Aaron and Jordan were on speaking terms again , if that's true then maybe he will attend the wedding. I think Aaron and his Fiance are back together. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:13 am

Magazines/tabloids/reporters will cover this wedding because of the bride and groom period . Their success as a couple post show is all due to how they handled themselves in spite of all ugly rumours. Their success is 100% due to their hardwork, competence and excellent choice of their associations with reputable corporate sponsors.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 03, 2022 2:15 am

This wedding will have extensive coverage with or without the middle brother.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sun Apr 03, 2022 1:42 pm

@vernie113 Amen sister!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 57 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 42 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena