SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:45 pm

vernie113 wrote:Magazines/tabloids/reporters will cover this wedding because of the bride and groom period . Their success as a couple post show is all due to how they handled themselves in spite of all ugly rumours. Their success is 100% due to their hardwork, competence and excellent choice of their associations with reputable corporate sponsors.

You beat me to it. This couple doesn't need tabloids. If tabloids want any deals then imo they better know what not to talk about. They finally stopped referring to him as ARs brother. They've done extremely well for themselves without AR and I think without anyone's assistance maybe with some help of their fans imo.

She's a former bachelorette who's getting married. imo All bachelorettes that get married to their F1 or not will have media attention.

Look at Andi's engagement and the media attention she got. Her season was 8 years ago.

I'm amazed at all their accomplishments. They are involved in a variety of projects that don't depend solely on shilling. They've diversified their portfolio between properties various tv shows and everything else they are involved in, and are currently renovating a home in PR. She has amazing style and taste in décor.

I'm looking forward to see SM when Jordan goes on his Bachelor party weekend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 03, 2022 10:38 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
vernie113 wrote:Magazines/tabloids/reporters will cover this wedding because of the bride and groom period . Their success as a couple post show is all due to how they handled themselves in spite of all ugly rumours. Their success is 100% due to their hardwork, competence and excellent choice of their associations with reputable corporate sponsors.

You beat me to it. This couple doesn't need tabloids. If tabloids want any deals then imo they better know what not to talk about. They finally stopped referring to him as ARs brother. They've done extremely well for themselves without AR and I think without anyone's assistance maybe with some help of their fans imo.

She's a former bachelorette who's getting married. imo All bachelorettes that get married to their F1 or not will have media attention.

Look at Andi's engagement and the media attention she got. Her season was 8 years ago.

I'm amazed at all their accomplishments. They are involved in a variety of projects that don't depend solely on shilling. They've diversified their portfolio between properties various tv shows and everything else they are involved in, and are currently renovating a home in PR. She has amazing style and taste in décor.

It is irritating when any/most write up about Jordan seems to first mention his brother like AR had anything to do with his success in sports broadcasting or J&J’s other successes in their business ventures and other shows they hosted because they are one of the few successes of BN and were not tarnished by ugly rumours after they settled back in Dallas to go back to what they were doing before the show.They did not linger in LA ; as a matter of fact they very seldom in social media for a year and now we know why. They were wise on prioritizing their relationship rather than publicity .
Very mature in handling the unusual platform given to them by the show.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Apr 04, 2022 9:04 pm

vernie113 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

It is irritating when any/most write up about Jordan seems to first mention his brother like AR had anything to do with his success in sports broadcasting or J&J’s other successes in their business ventures and other shows they hosted because they are one of the few successes of BN and were not tarnished by ugly rumours after they settled back in Dallas to go back to what they were doing before the show.They did not linger in LA ; as a matter of fact they very seldom in social media for a year and now we know why. They were wise on prioritizing their relationship rather than publicity .
Very mature in handling the unusual platform given to them by the show.

Well said! I agree
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Tue Apr 05, 2022 6:21 pm

https://instagram.com/stories/joelle_fletcher/2809867179106139586?utm_medium=copy_link
This clip starts w Jojo playing w Jackson and Jagger in the park and ends w a pic of her short white bach party dress which is already sold out,

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Wed Apr 06, 2022 8:31 am

https://instagram.com/stories/jrodgers11/2810140408149654846?utm_medium=copy_link

Jojo trying on clothes as Jordan looks bored . Could be buying clothes for honeymoon? Jordan seems to feel better w cheese danish from Starbucks maybe?

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 06, 2022 9:15 pm

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion  - Page 29 3806527698 Poor Jordan. I'm sure food made him feel better.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri Apr 08, 2022 1:34 pm

https://instagram.com/stories/joelle_fletcher/2811986525743791147?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jojo with bad allergy . Puffy eyes!!!

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Apr 08, 2022 3:24 pm

Hoping her allergies are better by the time they get married. I feel bad for Jojo but if only my (always) puffy eyes looked as good as hers. giggling

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15305

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:34 pm

https://instagram.com/stories/jrodgers11/2812722266493129289?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jojo and Jordan at the rehearsal dinner for Jordan’s  childhood best friend’s wedding this weekend

Last edited by vernie113 on Sat Apr 09, 2022 2:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sat Apr 09, 2022 11:33 pm

https://instagram.com/stories/joelle_fletcher/2813006450964828702?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Jojo getting ready to attend Todd’s wedding to Natalie Butler.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 10, 2022 2:56 am

Jojo and Jordan at the reception of Todd and Natalie’s wedding.

https://instagram.com/stories/joelle_fletcher/2813106605851636732?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Apr 10, 2022 3:01 am

https://instagram.com/stories/joelle_fletcher/2813105553366532724?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 57 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 43 ... 57  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Wedding Updates - Discussion

+28
emiusacska
Billysmom
Sprite
Jeepers
albean99
aviej
Linds911
nd4reality
Isabel123
sdmom
Jolena