SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Wed Jul 31, 2019 8:55 am

If Chelsie is F1, it's because she doesn't have much competition laugh out loud   Only Elly, Abbie and Helena IMO.  Emma is getting a stage 5 clinger edit and they mocked Kristen no end about China.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:33 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 Bachel10

Goodbye Keely and Sophie. It was nice knowing you for the 0.15 seconds screen time you got.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:55 am

OOOOOOOoooooo the fading banner is BRUTAL I love it @butterflylove laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:34 pm

I just watched the episode and WOW. The chemistry between Matt and Elly is electric! Matt was super nervous, and you can see he is SO into her. Currently, Matt and Elly are the only love story I see right now. If she isn't f1, I fear it's going to be the same reaction to Richie's season finale but 10x worse because the general public is loving her!

I really like Chelsie too. They seem to have really good chemistry but we didn't really get a lot of her.

Abbie is funny, but she was barely highlighted except her commentary.

Helena is gorgeous. I didn't see the chemistry that's all over the promos. Idk, there is something about Helena that I just can't put my finger that I don't like.

Kirsten is definitely not a contender. I personally found their meeting to be cringy and awkward. I see her walking or being eliminated before hometowns. All the China talk was HILARIOUS. The editors must have had a great time with all her China talk laugh out loud

Based off of night 1, I think the f4 are: Chelsie, Elly, Helena and Emma.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:36 pm

@ThankMeLater I tend to agree at the moment
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 4:50 pm

Just watched.

I really like Matt! In the red carpet, he goes with the flow and seems very much enjoy every minute of it.
He seems like Helena, Chelsea and Elly a lot at the red carpet.  Too bad he didn’t get to talk to Helena more inside the mansion.

If I have to pick his f2 after tonight, I’d say Chelsea and Elly for sure.
He’s very comfortable with Elly and when he seeks her out he says something like “looking for something simple”, which reminds me the slogan for this season: back to basics.

Why do people not think she’s f1, is it mainly because of Sportbet? I re-watched the season preview and she seems pretty hidden among all the blondes.

He’s a big flirt with Chelsea. I mean he could very much just put the tattoo on his hand but no, our nerdy scientist has to show his nipple to her, TWICE!

Abbie seems immature.
Kristen is a disappointment to me because no romantic feelings shown
Emma too clingy
Vakoo, yes I know you are a model

Why did he keep Rachel and Nicole?

Can’t wait to go back to read everyone’s thoughts

Why did he keep

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:00 pm

My post got cut off but I can’t stand Rachael and Nicole

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:11 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:I just watched the episode and WOW. The chemistry between Matt and Elly is electric! Matt was super nervous, and you can see he is SO into her. Currently, Matt and Elly are the only love story I see right now. If she isn't f1, I fear it's going to be the same reaction to Richie's season finale but 10x worse because the general public is loving her!

I really like Chelsie too. They seem to have really good chemistry but we didn't really get a lot of her.

Abbie is funny, but she was barely highlighted except her commentary.

Helena is gorgeous. I didn't see the chemistry that's all over the promos. Idk, there is something about Helena that I just can't put my finger that I don't like.

Kirsten is definitely not a contender. I personally found their meeting to be cringy and awkward. I see her walking or being eliminated before hometowns. All the China talk was HILARIOUS. The editors must have had a great time with all her China talk laugh out loud

Based off of night 1, I think the f4 are: Chelsie, Elly, Helena and Emma.

@ThankMeLater that's exactly what would have made her an attractive F2 IMO - they want someone the public will be crying along with at the finale.  

But we have that pic of Elly from May 8, and the size of the baby checks out, so unless something screwy is going on I don't think she can be in the 4?

Giving her the golden ticket makes sense - Chelsea and Helena would have been in the final 4 no matter what IMO and this keeps Elly around longer.

Once again the novelty rose/gimmick proves to be a producer ploy IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:18 pm

Finally got to watch (shoutout to bachelorarchive!) and I have some Thoughts:

- These editors are SO FUNNY. The ~Oriental~ music everytime Kristen showed up on screen, the echo of Emma gushing about Matt as the screen faded to black at the end… I was dying.

- My early favorites are Helena, Elly, Chelsie and Abbie. Clearly the edit is working on me since that’s also who I think the F4 will be laugh out loud 

- Elly is adorable but looks so young compared to Matt. The edit was too much of an overkill for her to be F1, IMO.

- Still think Chelsie is F1. She got the perfect amount of screentime - enough for people to know she’s a frontrunner but not as OTT as Elly - and I think so far they seem like the best match.

- I can’t see how Emma could be in the F4. She’s getting the psycho circus music everytime she talks and there was a whole segment dedicated to the other girls calling her a stage 5 clinger laugh out loud I think she’s a midseason boot but if she makes F4 it’ll definitely be a producer pick IMO, since she’s brunette and in her 30s and all the girls he actually likes are young blondes laugh out loud

- Kristen is… weird laugh out loud Either she’s a really bad actress or she actually just has no personality outside of China Girl™

My current guess is F1 = Chelsie, F2 = Elly, F3 = Helena, F4 = Abbie. I’m super excited for this season! After enduring the clusterf**k that was Hannah’s season of the Bachelorette I’m hoping for something a little more straightforward and less stressful here laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:19 pm

sdmom wrote:Just watched.

I really like Matt! In the red carpet, he goes with the flow and seems very much enjoy every minute of it.
He seems like Helena, Chelsea and Elly a lot at the red carpet.  Too bad he didn’t get to talk to Helena more inside the mansion.

If I have to pick his f2 after tonight, I’d say Chelsea and Elly for sure.
He’s very comfortable with Elly and when he seeks her out he says something like “looking for something simple”, which reminds me the slogan for this season: back to basics.

Why do people not think she’s f1, is it mainly because of Sportbet? I re-watched the season preview and she seems pretty hidden among all the blondes.

Why did he keep Rachel and Nicole?

Can’t wait to go back to read everyone’s thoughts

Why did he keep

@sdmom IMO Matt didn't keep Rachel and Nichole, the producers did.  They seem to think the public enjoy bitchy drama so the mean girls are always kept around for at least the first 1/3 of the season.  

Sportsbet definitely counts Elly out IMO - her initial odds were 22.0 - and I found this pic of her dated May 8 which would seem to imply she went out just before Hometowns if the FRC was 26/7 May.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 10 HjoBMc4

Source

Bobette wrote: Regarding the May 8 pic I'm back to thinking it was real time and Elly was out.  Comparing the baby to pics on the posters' page he looks about the same age.  If it was a throwback taken prior to filming he'd only have been about 4-5 months old and smaller.

After I posted the pic she was promptly untagged so IMO TPTB want people to be looking at Elly as a contender at this stage.  Glad I got to it in time Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:25 pm

Thanks @Bobette
And lack of screencaps for Elly’s single dates is suspicious too.
Sigh! She seems so cute and sweet.

sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 pm

sdmom wrote:Thanks @Bobette
And lack of screencaps for Elly’s single dates is suspicious too.
Sigh! She seems so cute and sweet.

Yep I think that's why she got the ticket - may not guarantee her a spot in the final 4 but she'll be a fan favourite and that's key.  Out of interest, who did the most narration this episode?  I still haven't watched.  laugh out loud

sdmom wrote:
Emma too clingy 

This seems to be the consensus among a lot of viewers (check the tweets in this link laugh out loud) however I don't think that counts her out as F2 at all.  They just need to edit her right to make it believable, and they've gotten away with that in the past.

Sophie's F2 was one of the biggest clingers the show has ever seen and was destroyed at the FRC. There's that scene of him trudging off down the beach sobbing which became iconic.  And Alex the OG stage 5 clinger made it all the way to F1.

And then we had Cass in the last season of Bach who made it to top 4, and Todd F2 who wasn't a clinger but definitely a big softie and gave us one of those heart-wrenching dumpings TPTB enjoy so much.  I could see it going that way again.

Having said that, Emma's IG tags are still on, when all the other significant girls' are off, so IMO that counts against her being in the final 4.  I still think we need a NSW girl getting a HTD though.  Who else do we have from NSW...? Vakoo?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette