SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sprout Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:51 pm

Are there enough screencaps for Emma to suggest she goes far though? I’ll need to rewatch because all I recall is a sea of blondes 😉
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:19 pm

I put her in my f4 because there is a screencap of her and Matt with dogs so I assumed that was from a htd. At the same time, her edit doesn't seem like she would get to f4 so I agree with you all that it doesn't make sense.

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:27 pm

sprout wrote:Are there enough screencaps for Emma to suggest she goes far though? I’ll need to rewatch because all I recall is a sea of blondes 😉

Yeah there are quite a few and she stands out being the only brunette.  laugh out loud  Also as @ThankMeLater says, there's one with her dogs which looks very much like a HTD.

They might tweak Emma's edit as they go to maker her a more believable F4 finalist like they did with Cass - she was edited really poorly in the beginning IMO, poor girl.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:31 pm

Bobette wrote:
sprout wrote:Are there enough screencaps for Emma to suggest she goes far though? I’ll need to rewatch because all I recall is a sea of blondes 😉

Yeah there are quite a few and she stands out being the only brunette.  laugh out loud  Also as @ThankMeLater says, there's one with her dogs which looks very much like a HTD.

They might tweak Emma's edit as they go to maker her a more believable F4 finalist like they did with Cass - she was edited really poorly in the beginning IMO, poor girl.
Funny you mention Cass because I saw a few tweets where people were comparing her to Cass. So you may be right in regards to the edit laugh out loud

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 6:36 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Funny you mention Cass because I saw a few tweets where people were comparing her to Cass. So you may be right in regards to the edit laugh out loud

Yep and this really does look like a HTD doesn't it?  Otherwise what are her dogs doing there.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 45Ft6NA

And we have, which looks like a classic HTD greeting IMO, and he's wearing the same shirt.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 LsckbD8

And also this, so we know she gets at least one single date:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 RIwmM0p

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:24 pm

How hilarious would it be if she won? 😂 She could be another Alex Nation. I’m just kidding but wouldn’t that be a shock?!
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:32 pm

Can someone confirm with me, what nights the show is on and what time?

Please let me know the time zone you are referring to.

I created a clock for the premier which is on the home page but I'm not sure if I can set it for two nights. TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:43 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Can someone confirm with me, what nights the show is on and what time?

Please let me know the time zone you are referring to.

I created a clock for the premier which is on the home page but I'm not sure if I can set it for two nights. TYIA

Wednesdays and Thursday 7:30 AEDT @GuardianAngel
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:48 pm

@Bobette yes how many hours to go right now?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:48 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette yes how many hours to go right now?

Before episode 2?  Just under 5 hours.  Premiere was last night.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:50 pm

@Bobette thank you. Ok the clock is wrong. I'll have to remove it for now.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:53 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:@Bobette thank you. Ok the clock is wrong. I'll have to remove it for now.

@GuardianAngel the clock is right - it's now counting UP!  i.e. the premiere was 17 hrs ago.  

But yes go ahead and remove it, thanks for having it up for the past week Smiley
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette