SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 31, 2019 11:56 pm

@Bobette but I want it to count down to the next epi, but I'm not sure I can set it for weekly for two days. I've only ever used it for weekly, one day.

I'll play with it. Smiley

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 12:24 am

OK finally watching the ep and posting some brief thoughts:

Red carpet

Helena's deep husky voice is seeeexxxxyyyyyy.  Sweet mercy I bet that woman has broken some hearts.

I like Chelsea.  Their meeting was textbook F1.  Music, the ITMs to camera, the glance back at the Lead - everything.

Abbie is H.O.T. and she got the Sexy Girl music combined with the Funny Girl music - a winning combination.

Kristen is a cartoon character!  I love her.  Total fruitcake.  Or whatever the Chinese equivalent is.  Definitely not F1.  laugh out loud

Nicole is Leah 2.0.  Classic fake villain.  Meh, seen it before.  Nicole talks about herself in the third person.

EMMA!  cantstopl  OMG just a *teensy* bit OTT.  But Matt said "she intrigues me"; producer script IMO to justify keeping her round.

WHERE WERE HER DOGS?!  Can't believe they got cut.  Maybe so people don't make the HTD connection with the promo?

Sweet country girl Elly.  Awwwww bless.  Sweetheart music and all.  Strong Aussie accent.  Will be a fan favourite IMO.

Hilarious that so many girls expressed surprise that the Lead is actually desirable.  Nick has scarred us all.  Hugesmile

Cocktail party

Emma first taken away.  Producers again.  They want the clinger foregrounded ep 1 since the same approach generated a lot of publicity with Cass last year IMO.

I really like Abbie.  "If I get time I'll see [China], but it's not going anywhere is it.  laugh out loud  Disappointed they didn't subtitle more of Kristen's Mandarin Monologues.

LOL at Chelsea asking Matt if he still has the tattoo and him saying "Of course!  You only put it on.... earlier" since the CP probably filmed 1-2 days after the red carpet.

Elly was a producer pick for the Golden Ticket IMO and a smart move as it frames Matt as interested in the sweet fan favourite not the bitches or "hot girls".

Final 5 for me at this stage are Chelsea, Abbie, Helena, Emma and Elly.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:01 am

Hi everyone

I'm an old member but haven't really posted in quite a few years even though I've been following the bach. But Matt Agnew brought me back.

He is by far the HOTTEST bachelor.

My top favs are Chelsea, Elly and Abbie.

Kristen is a bit funny with all her China talk cantstopl

Helena has such a husky voice, I feel she's a bit too refined for Matt who seems to be more laid back.

Emma is already in love, she's going to be quite the cringey clinger.

I've been reading this forum and read that Elly was out before HTD but wow she is such a sweetheart, she and Chelsea really caught his eye.

But Chelsea gave Matt his giddy smile that he had on the Project last night when her name was brought up and from the look of tonight's promo she gets a rose on the group date.

I seriously hope they show the love story this time, it's been a while that I actually like the potential IMO F1 in a bach since season 3 so after all they've been doing in the media to promote Chealsea they better give us a damn good love story.

The drama was not too OTT it is still the 1st episode but it was still manageable. Looking forward to tonight's episode. This Bach is really living up to my expectations so far. Matt is not only HOT but he is so articulate, just know to keep the conversation flowing a bit like Sam Wood in that sense.

Anyways I'm loving it, hopefully I will get time to post again.

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by sammy24 Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:06 am

I don't know how to bring it here, but according to the foxtel episode guide

Episode 3 - has the horse and carriage date (Golden ticket date? maybe? )

Episode 4 - is another plane ride (possibly Chelsea? )

sammy24

Female Posts : 206

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:27 am

@Bobette wait, is it true “since the CP probably filmed 1-2 days after the red carpet.”?

Posting mainly because I want to see my new avatar
<——————

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:28 am

sdmom wrote:@Bobette wait, is it true “since the CP probably filmed 1-2 days after the red carpet.”?

Posting mainly because I want to see my new avatar
<——————

Yep - they could never film it all in one night.  Past contestants have stated it's usually at least 1-2 full nights of filming and the pap pictures just of the girls meeting Matt were dated over two days, so may have even been 3 days of filming this year IMO.  

If you look closely there is quite a bit of difference between the girls' hair during the episode.  Also the ITMs with the mansion backdrop are shot at a later time - sometimes months later.  Again hair length/colour/style can be a huge giveaway of this.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Zaynab Thu Aug 01, 2019 2:00 am

sammy24 wrote:I don't know how to bring it here, but according to the foxtel episode guide

Episode 3 - has the horse and carriage date (Golden ticket date? maybe? )

Episode 4 - is another plane ride (possibly Chelsea? )

Episode 3- There's tension in the mansion, a horse and carriage, a game of AFL, a cocktail party, a treasure hunt, a kiss, and one Bachelorette who runs out of the mansion in tears. Do not miss this episode.

https://www.yourtv.com.au/guide/
I couldn’t find the description for episode 4.

Zaynab

Female Posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:26 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen11

Rewatching my favourite parts from last night and noticed this in the promo.. Chelsie with a (group date?) rose rose
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:39 am

butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Screen11

Rewatching my favourite parts from last night and noticed this in the promo.. Chelsie with a (group date?) rose rose

Great spotting!  thumbsup  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 F2fsNLe

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 am

Hola
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:31 am

Sundy wrote:Hola

hi Let's do this.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:37 am

Oh my god these girls look so different without the profess makeup
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette