SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:35 am

butterflylove wrote:I can't deal with Emma anymore. If she makes it to F6 or closer, I may stab my eyes out with a blunt knife.
I don't even think I had this reaction to Cass last season.

Sorry babe I think she's in the final 4 - doggy pic can only be a HTD IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:36 am

I love Abby but Emma will not be like by the public.

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:36 am

Bobette wrote:
butterflylove wrote:I can't deal with Emma anymore. If she makes it to F6 or closer, I may stab my eyes out with a blunt knife.
I don't even think I had this reaction to Cass last season.

Better go find that blunt knife then 🤦🏻‍�
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 am

I'm so bored with this ep, I can't wait until the drama is over and we get to see conections being made
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:
She's 100% Rachael on BIP, "he's my bachelor!"

Better go find that blunt knife then 🤦🏻‍�

Re the bold:  Rachael was F3.  TPTB love the people we hate.  Any strong crowd reaction one way or another is a good one.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Enough Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:38 am

She's 100% Rachael on BIP, "he's my bachelor!"

At least Cass was sweet and innocent. Not Emma. I really don't like her

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:39 am

Oooohhh goodie Abbie has straight hair this ep - hope she's shown from the back so I can screen cap it & compare to the Sth Africa cap.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by spangler Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:46 am

Did I miss something? Where was Vakoo in that rose ceremony? She wasn’t there...

spangler

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:46 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:47 am

WAIT?! VAKOO WAS ELIMINATED?! I legit didn't see her tonight?!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:47 am

spangler wrote:Did I miss something? Where was Vakoo in that rose ceremony? She wasn’t there...

Ooooohhhh interesting!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:48 am

Bobette wrote:Oooohhh goodie Abbie has straight hair this ep - hope she's shown from the back so I can screen cap it & compare to the Sth Africa cap.

Source

She is lovely. I don’t want a sweet F2 though. I’d be happy with a slightly cray cray. I sense with Emma though that she is really a nervous type. She is not settled
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette