SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:48 am

@Sundy Abbie reminds me of Tara personality wise, she was tweeted first and they're getting her to do a lot of the voiceovers just like Tara.  I'm still thinking F3 for Abbie but F2 is doing my head in.

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 16 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:49 am

I'm so confused. Matt was comforting Vakoo in the preview and that definitely wasn't from tonight... where is she?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:50 am

butterflylove wrote:I'm so confused. Matt was comforting Vakoo in the preview and that definitely wasn't from tonight... where is she?

Just putting it out there - she seems like a bit of a diva and these rose ceremonies are known to go into the early hours of the morning. She may have thrown a tantrum and refused to play ball.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:52 am

butterflylove wrote:I'm so confused. Matt was comforting Vakoo in the preview and that definitely wasn't from tonight... where is she?

Just saw a photo of the rose ceremony and she was not there????
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:52 am

Source

She didn't tweet her CP dress like the other girls.  I'm going with Diva tantrum but they'll probably claim she was ill.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:56 am

Bobette wrote:

Source

She didn't tweet her CP dress like the other girls.  I'm going with Diva tantrum but they'll probably claim she was ill.

Matt was in a blue suit from memory when he was comforting her, and he was in maroon tonight. Odd. Hopefully Bach replies to the tweet.

Last edited by butterflylove on Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:57 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:56 am

https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-vakoo-rose-ceremony-57379
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 7:59 am

Sundy wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-vakoo-rose-ceremony-57379

The poor sweetheart.
So really, there were 5 people who didn't get roses, but Osher counted Vakoo as being eliminated, but Matt went back afterwards and gave her a rose.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:01 am

Sundy wrote:https://www.nowtolove.com.au/reality-tv/the-bachelor-australia/bachelor-vakoo-rose-ceremony-57379

Now To Love can exclusively reveal that Vakoo skipped the cocktail party and rose ceremony as she was struck down with conjunctivitis. Poor thing!

HA!  They say Pink Eye I say Diva Tantrum.  cantstopl
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:24 am

butterflylove wrote:

The poor sweetheart.
So really, there were 5 people who didn't get roses, but Osher counted Vakoo as being eliminated, but Matt went back afterwards and gave her a rose.

Oh wait, the 6th person was Sam. Doing my banner and realising her name wasn't said either.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:28 am

So most of the intruders were in & out just as anticipated (and we still found them on SM).  Great sleuthing everyone!
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:35 am

Emma is annoying AF, if she’s F2 literally no one will care laugh out loud

If he takes Elly to F2, we RIOT!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette