SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:13 am

Bachbee wrote:
Agent99 wrote:
Bachbee wrote:So this weeks Single dates are most likely monique and Abbie?

I think it's Elly and Monique.
I think you're right. I just saw the add for this week on TV and it looked like Elly in the carriage thumbsup

Yep that's what I thought too.  And then Abbie next week.  I'm glad the golden ticket business will be out of the way early. :yes:

ETA:  Slightly different episode descriptions on this site but the dates still check out for Elly Wed and Monique Thurs.  yes

The Bachelor Australia
'2019 - Episode 3'
10, 7:30pm, Wed, 7 Aug 2019, 75 minutes
Things are getting heated in the mansion, driving one hopeful to tears. As for love and marriage, well they are always enhanced by a horse and carriage. The courting of the Bachelor takes the form of an AFL match, a board game, and who was the lucky recipient of a kiss?

The Bachelor Australia
'2019 - Episode 4'
10 HD, 7:30pm, Thu, 8 Aug 2019, 75 minutes
One Bachelorette exercises her bragging rights a little too much for the liking of the other girls. And it's up, up, and away for the Bachelor and his latest pick. Ah, but does the kissy kissy go too far or does it do the trick?

Source

And then Chelsea episode 5 (which was when Alex got her first date) and Abbie episode 6? Plus the Somersby GD? 

Or will they do Chelsea and Abbie both episode 5 and then episode 6 Somersby GD and someone getting the boot?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:30 am

Oh I hope they squeeze Chelsie in early. Alex was too late. It was hard to believe
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:45 am

Sundy wrote:Oh I hope they squeeze Chelsie in early. Alex was too late. It was hard to believe

I don't see how it can be this week unfortunately - I presume her first date is the abseiling and neither the episode 3 or 4 guides hint at anything like that.  IMO it will be one of the ep 6 single dates plural mentioned in the screen cap by @Agent99 upthread.

ETA:  If they do have Chelsea and Abbie's dates in the same episode that would be a prime opportunity to set up a contrast between them (assuming they're F1/F2).  I wouldn't be surprised if Chelsea's is fun/matey while Abbie's more romantic/seductive.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 06, 2019 8:49 am

Sundy wrote:Oh I hope they squeeze Chelsie in early. Alex was too late. It was hard to believe

I always find the start difference of F1 single dates amusing. In the US, F1's typically get their first one-on-one mid season weeks 4/5/6 after they've weasled away the ones they know aren't going to fall in love with (Cassie wk5; Garrett wk4; Lauren B wk6; Bryan wk5 etc.) - whereas here in Aus, they're typically around week 3 with a few exceptions (Taite wk6; Laura wk3; Stu wk7 but he was a wk5 intruder; Alex wk5; Lee wk3)
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Tue Aug 06, 2019 10:16 am

It will be interesting to see how many group dates and roses Chelsea gets. 
So far I’m liking the show from the sheer magnetism of Matt.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:41 pm

EP 3: There's tension in the mansion, a horse and carriage, a game of AFL, a cocktail party, a treasure hunt, a kiss, and one Bachelorette who runs out of the mansion in tears. Do not miss this episode.

EP 4: This action-packed episode has everything from planes, to photo shoots and pashing. One bachelorette is very vocal about her steamy encounter with the Bach, which rubs several girls the wrong way.

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 2:01 am

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:36 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:52 am

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 SEsfcNa

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:56 am

@Bobette, pretty sure the AFL group date is just the 5 new girls and 5 OG's... I'll bring over the screencaps I got from the promo last week.

butterflylove wrote:Took some screencaps of the promo at the end of Thursday's episode. I know the promo was pretty straight forward, but there were a couple tiny things I picked up on..

5 new girls in one car; guessing the AFL group date will be 10 girls - the 5 new vs. 5 OG's.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 The_ba10

Orginals on GD - Helena, Nichole & Jessie.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 The_ba12

Mary & Kristen (that looks like the back of her head, there's no clear frame of her face).
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 The_ba14
TenPlay
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:57 am

Unless there's a second group date, there's only 11 going on some kind of date tonight, and 9 miss out.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:15 am

OK yes right thanks @butterflylove.  The thing that was throwing me off are the aerial Somersby shots, showing what appears to be the inflatable orange goals.  dizzy  But I guess they're not the goals?  Or they use them for both GDs...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 CuAISL2

Source
ETA:  Totally aware that I am overthinking this but we still have like a whole hour to kill here.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:03 am

Bobette wrote:OK yes right thanks @butterflylove.  The thing that was throwing me off are the aerial Somersby shots, showing what appears to be the inflatable orange goals.  dizzy  But I guess they're not the goals?  Or they use them for both GDs...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 CuAISL2

Source
ETA:  Totally aware that I am overthinking this but we still have like a whole hour to kill here.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 20 3806527698

If you zoom in on Matt in that photo, Matt's in a blue shirt, so different date to tonight's AFL date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 80 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 50 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette