SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:11 am

Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bachel12

Another three bite the dust - Jessica, Jessie and Renee.

Hahhaha I just realised. Top left hand corner looking pretty safe

@butterflylove your assignment should you choose to accept it for Angie's season of Bette is to arrange her men in order of elimination so the banner fades from the left and F1 is left standing next to her on the right.  

One billion internet points to you if you can pull it off. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:23 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 Bachel12

Another three bite the dust - Jessica, Jessie and Renee.

Hahhaha I just realised. Top left hand corner looking pretty safe

@butterflylove your assignment should you choose to accept it for Angie's season of Bette is to arrange her men in order of elimination so the banner fades from the left and F1 is left standing next to her on the right.  

One billion internet points to you if you can pull it off. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 3806527698

Oh my gosh, yesss!!! I've got so many banner ideas floating around in my head at the moment, but I L O V E this idea!! It's been so annoying with 28 women and trying to squeeze them all in 😂, so hopefully Angie doesn't have so many men!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:31 am

@butterflylove Yes girl do it! thumbsup

I'm really looking forward to Angie's season; her guys look like a motley bunch. Lots of beards and scruffy long hair and tatts but also some prettyboy metrosexuals - should be easier to tell apart than Matt's harem of young skinny blondes. laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 07, 2019 3:07 pm

Ep 3

He really liked Elly and so do I ! He kissed her with much more passion than Sogand, because he initiated the kiss with Elly but Sogand leaned in firstly. Then he sought her out first and kissed her again at CP. I think she made him very comfortable.

Nichole, girl, he’s just not that into you.

Helena is the narrator of this episode.

Abbie I can see is getting the physical passion edit.

Where’s Chelsea? He gave her the first rose again! When would she get her single date?

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 07, 2019 4:45 pm

Wednesday August 14 —
7:30PM - 9:00PM

Tensions are high after the last cocktail party, which saw someone play dirty for time with Matt. There's single dates, an angry Bach, and a confrontation with one of the Bachelorettes.

YourTV

Dates. Plural. Chelsie and Helena perhaps? Helena and Kristen? Chelsie and Abbie? Some combination of the four..
And yaaaas, finally get Matt! This is the drama I am here for. Not the Nichole mess.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:09 pm

I am disappointed so far, probably because I was so hyped for the season. Matt seems awkward, not only with the girls but the whole situation, and I think the editing is not helping. I hope he becomes more in control when the contenders come to the fore, but at the moment he is all at sea imo

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:28 pm

Sundy wrote:Ps. Abbie has the hair pulled back tonight. Fingers crossed for a back of the head shot so we can compare with yellow shirt cap

If anyone can do it, there was a good shot of the back of her head during the rose ceremony. It looked exactly the same as yellow shirt cap.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 5:33 pm

@Agent99 That's what happens when producers meddle with date choices IMO.  The novelty roses/gimmicks and first dates are always producers picks IMO.

Aside from Alex who got the white rose and went on to be F1 all other first dates/gimmicks have been contestants the Lead wasn't really interested in IMO and only there to serve a purpose ("drama", narration, comedy value...).  

So the Leads end up having to kiss people they're not really into, at the earliest part of the season, when they've had little experience at being able to fake it.   

I remember Matty's first date with Elora - it was like watching an awkward 12 year old trying to look like a man in front of his hot PE teacher. laugh out loud Just awful viewing. IMO things will get better when he's allowed to date girls he's genuinely into.

Agent99 wrote:
Sundy wrote:Ps. Abbie has the hair pulled back tonight. Fingers crossed for a back of the head shot so we can compare with yellow shirt cap

If anyone can do it, there was a good shot of the back of her head during the rose ceremony.  It looked exactly the same as yellow shirt cap.

Yep I'll do that for sure when I watch the ep in a couple of hours - unless someone beats me to it.  I'm glad it looked the same!  Look like they're really pushing the physical edit for Abbie so presumably setting up a sex v brains final 2.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:14 pm

Bobette wrote:
Yep I'll do that for sure when I watch the ep in a couple of hours - unless someone beats me to it.  I'm glad it looked the same!  Look like they're really pushing the physical edit for Abbie so presumably setting up a sex v brains final 2.

Yes, you called it and I think you're right!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:32 pm

My guess this is Chelsie and the pool caps

Source Foxtel guide

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 25 7e2bb310
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:49 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yes, you called it and I think you're right!

Well not really, I did change my mind on F2 about 50 times.  laugh out loud  But Abbie is the most obvious/predictable finale set up IMO and the audience will lap it up and when he chooses brainy Chelsea they'll applaud him for being able to resist Abbie's womanly charms. 

IMO it's no coincidence she's wearing red next episode, and Matt's wearing his glasses.  They're setting up the classic nerd fantasy of having the "hot girl" be interested in you IMO.  And the fact that Abbie's shown bragging about it makes her seem calculating.

Of the other options, IMO Helena is too similar to Chelsea, "clinger" Emma wouldn't have been believable, Elly peaked too early and will quietly slip off around F7/8 IMO and Kristen's edit hasn't shifted enough from "crazy Chinese girl" to make her a viable choice.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:31 pm

Excellent summation of how the season is going to run @Bobette laugh out loud

Brains vs sex, brains wins, and everyone can pat themselves on the back for having a feelgood story AND a more diverse cast, even though  the brunette massacre has begun in earnest, there was some diversity there to start with!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette