SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:22 pm

Episode 3 Part A

We open with the girls reading from their scripts casually asking Vakoo if she's feeling better.  They then cut away to her saying she was "bedridden" (since when is conjunctivitis that debilitating?! laugh out loud) and I would just like to point out that looking down and to the left while speaking is a well known body language signal for lying.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 PC273W9

Source: Tenplay

Anyhoo, off we go with Elly and her Golden Ticket, otherwise known as the most shameless product placement segment to date.  When they said the prize was a trip to the Lead's hometown I expected maybe coffee with his friends, a look around the astrophysics department of Swinburne University.

But no, instead we get a 12 minute ad for the Melbourne cup featuring Elly in that god awful leather jacket they drag out of the Ch 10 props department every season.  The same one Leah wore on the motorbike photoshoot with Matty, and numerous girls have worn since.  Oh well, at least she's warm.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 7QlNECy

They ride in the carriage and before Gai Waterhouse bursts flamboyantly out of the roses.  Elly pretends to know who she is.  Matt and Elly are allowed to lift the cup while Gay pats herself on the back for slumming it with the common folk and reminds us all that the cup is the first Tuesday in November.  

It's clear TPTB have a deep and loving reciprocal business arrangement with the betting industry on many levels, IMO.  Suspect

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 EMtdG7u

Source: Tenplay.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:43 pm

Didn’t know about the leather jacket. Hope they dry clean it after each use!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:33 pm

Episode 3 Part B

Back at the mansion, the girls are "chatting" (read: reading from script). Nikki is annoying Mary is annoying and I'm amazed Rachel can even speak with those painful-looking sausage lips.  

Apparently Hyundai is a sponsor this season but their cars are woven so seamlessly into the footage it's hard to tell. :dripdrip   

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 OJhG7VI 

Monique and Nichole killed it at the football.  I was expecting that to be a production script but they can both play.  Matt talks about "fond childhood memories" of the AFL and there are logos everywhere - another ad IMO.

The QT with Nichole was awkward and I feel sorry for her because she's putting on a front and isn't really the bad bitch she makes out IMO.  Unfortunately that's the role she was cast to play and now she's stuck with it.

THE ROSE IS FAKE AND FALLS APART.  

Source
What even is this show.  Lies.  Lies everywhere.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 3806527698

The cocktail party is a cluster and the frantic carnivale music makes me feel anxious.  Monique getting the date was a production decision IMO and I am tiring of the Lead not getting to make any choices of his own.  

That episode was a boring hour long succession of ads and scripted waffle.  Here's hoping Abbie can heat things up tonight.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:33 am

I actually really like Monique.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:35 am

Oops almost forgot laugh out loud

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:36 am

Started. Straight into Monique’s date in a Victorian registered Ferrari?!?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 am

Group date roll call Helena, Nichole, Mary, Vakoo, emma, Sogand Cassandra Rachael Isabelle, Abbie
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:38 am

Helena, Nichole, Mary, Vakoo, Emma, Sogand, Cassandra, Rachael, Isabelle & Abbie..

Interesting group seeing as Helena, Nichole and Mary were on last nights group date too.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:40 am

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:43 am

Monique's date over Elly's yesterday every single time.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:44 am

butterflylove wrote:Monique's date over Elly's yesterday every single time.

Agree. Elly’s date was a yawn fest
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:48 am

Oh what a surprise. An ad for TAB during the bachelor
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 80 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 53 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette