SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:58 am

Bobette wrote:Did we get a promo for tomorrow night?

Abbie vs. Sogand.
And they finally follow through with something from the season preview, "No one else wants to say it to your face, sorry babe. Just so you know, everyone talks behind your back".

I just wanna know who Matt pashes at the cocktail party!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:05 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:Did we get a promo for tomorrow night?

Abbie vs. Sogand.
And they finally follow through with something from the season preview, "No one else wants to say it to your face, sorry babe. Just so you know, everyone talks behind your back".

I just wanna know who Matt pashes at the cocktail party!

It had better be Helena or her storyline is going to stagnate IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:14 am

My two cents.  This season is crazy.  The f2 is practically omnipresent and so polarising.  The f1 is almost invisible. The f3 ? too is largely invisible but is involved in bad-mouthing the f2.    The edit is turned upside down.  What is happening laugh out loud

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by sprout Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:20 am

Agent99 wrote:My two cents.  This season is crazy.  The f2 is practically omnipresent and so polarising.  The f1 is almost invisible. The f3 ? too is largely invisible but is involved in bad-mouthing the f2.    The edit is turned upside down.  What is happening laugh out loud

Agree
sprout
sprout

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:23 am

At least we have Elly's date to look forward to next week.  And I suspect Rachel's exit.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 8dOgUCy

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:33 am

Whoops, nearly forgot to upload this. Nearly as forgettable as Bri herself.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 Bachel18
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Wed Aug 21, 2019 8:40 am

I laughed so much tonight when someone wrote Bree on a card, and I was freaking out thinking that a new girl had sneaked into the house! It was only after a while I realised that Bree was Brianna laugh out loud

Abbie is painful, I can’t believe I’m going to have to put up with her to the bitter end.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:45 am

Secret kiss better be Chelsie. It’s the Chelsie and Abbie season and everyone else is mot
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Wed Aug 21, 2019 9:51 am

sprout wrote:
Agent99 wrote:My two cents.  This season is crazy.  The f2 is practically omnipresent and so polarising.  The f1 is almost invisible. The f3 ? too is largely invisible but is involved in bad-mouthing the f2.    The edit is turned upside down.  What is happening laugh out loud

Agree

And yet they claim that this season is "back to basics"?!? This is nothing like season 1.  Someone got their wires crossed big time IMO.

Sundy wrote:Secret kiss better be Chelsie. It’s the Chelsie and Abbie season and everyone else is mot

I think it has to be Helena.  He left her hanging on the Cursed Pearls date - she needs to get a kiss soon to justify him taking her to F3 IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:51 am

Agent99 wrote:At least we have Elly's date to look forward to next week.  And I suspect Rachel's exit.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 62 8dOgUCy

Source

Falling for him.. so that’s the girls jump off a building date.
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 21, 2019 10:56 am

Totally agree with you. This has been more like An Abbie show. 🤦🏻‍�

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Wed Aug 21, 2019 11:06 am

Ditto ditto
This Abbie angle is so OTT...
Usually they won’t show the winner involved in politics.. unless damn can she be..
Today I was surprised Helena commented about Abbie to Sogand. Another day it was Chelsie..

Ah did anyone catch the gargoyle zoom in after Emma’s date. There was a mention of someone being deceptive and I think it might be her, there have been audio clues as well. Can’t rem atm..

And the walkout has to be Nicole? probably Nikki eliminated tomorrow if not Nikki and Mary..
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 80 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette