SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:03 pm

sdmom wrote:Finally finally watched ep4, thank you BachelorArchive!

Wowza! Abbie is quite the sexy kitten! Matt is so nerdy and I couldn’t stop laughing because he was like a school boy who can’t believe the hot girl is interested in him!

I am ok with Monique and she doesn’t look like a villain to me.

If not for the spoiler, I am really confuse who the f1 is. Normally in US, they always show the interaction of the lead with f1 every episode , no matter how small that is. Chelsea has been hidden for 3 episodes! Not even an ITM! Really strange.

Do we know who got ep 5 single date and what is it?

The TV guide says there are 2 single dates next epi, so surely one must be Chelsie.  I know other F1s had their first date epi5, but it is so late imo

I am also thinking the epi6 cooking at the bach pad must be Abbie, because they are in the pool together when she tattles, but I have literally no idea

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:11 pm

@Agent99 oooohhhh good point about the pool - I know the address for both the Bach Pad and Mansion; I'll check the real estate pics to see which pool they're in.  yes

Last edited by Bobette on Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:11 pm

Something that I've been thinking about quite a bit the last 24 or so hours..

Single Dates – Sogand. Elly. Monique.
Group Dates – Monique, Renee, Nikki, Julia, Jessica, Helena, Nichole, Kristen, Jessie & Mary. Helena, Nichole, Mary, Vakoo, Emma, Sogand, Cassandra, Rachael, Isabelle & Abbie.
No Date At All - Chelsie. Brianna.

* I'm discounting the archery group date because that was only to get the girls out of the house for the intruders.
* Sogand has been on a single date and group date.
* Monique has been on a single date and group date.
* Helena has been on both group dates.
* Nichole has been on both group dates.
* Mary has been on both group dates.

I'm honestly surprised Brianna has made it this far, but on the opposite end of the scale, Matt and Chelsie must be having such wholesome conversations and moments during the cocktail parties that we're not not being privy too that makes him confident in their relationship to not bring her out on a group date.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:12 pm

@butterflylove I don't think the Lead gets any say at all in who goes on the dates TBH.  But I agree, lots going on off-camera between Chelsea and Matt for the girls to be specifically supporting her v Abbie in the kiss conversation IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:30 pm

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove I don't think the Lead gets any say at all in who goes on the dates TBH.  But I agree, lots going on off-camera between Chelsea and Matt for the girls to be specifically supporting her v Abbie in the kiss conversation IMO.

I understand early on the lead basically has no say, but it's got to be strategic on the producers part in some way that over 2 group dates, they've deliberately missed two people from being a part of it, while Sogand has had a single date first then group date, and Helena, Nichole and Mary have been part of both group dates..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:47 pm

msjr wrote:
sdmom wrote:Ep 4 is still not available at Bachelor archive!

Is there another way to watch it?

https://southhemitv.com/2019/08/08/bach-au-7-4/

Thanks so much for this! It works perfectly for me! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 09, 2019 10:49 pm

@butterflylove I think TPTB think they're being clever by hiding Chelsea.  They're not.  laugh out loud  

Big BIG mistake to release her bio on IG preseason IMO because it was that which enabled Sportsbet to spill the beans so early and now everyone who's read the spoilers in the media are just sitting around going where's Chelsea why aren't we seeing Chelsea we just want to see Chelsea why are you hiding Chelsea SHOW US CHELSEA.  

All that effort concealing pap pics and hiding Chelsea in the edit is for nought.  Fail, TPTB.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Finch Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:14 am

I watched the Abbie CP kissing scenes again and I'm not so sure, maybe he's just awkward but his hands give him away a few times, he pulls away like ok we're done here. IDK maybe just me.
Finch
Finch

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:29 pm

Something's got me thinking.  If the Somersby GD is on ep6, then no-one must get eliminated ep5 because the girls are all accounted for.  So when Matt walks off it is potentially ep5 and there is no RC?   If that is the case, then Abbie tells Matt in the pool/spa next ep.   Which means she gets a SD next ep?  dizzy dizzy

I can't wait for this Somersby gd to be over - I am sick of talking about it laugh out loud  But it is the only reference point we have.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:08 pm

There was a moment during the CP about Abbie kissing situation, one of the women said that Chels says that Abbie was going to kiss Matt. Chelsea was sitting there while it was said, but she appeared composed...
They've kept her hidden, but managed to put her in the picture being fully aware of the Abbie/Matt connection.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:13 pm

Bobette wrote:@butterflylove I don't think the Lead gets any say at all in who goes on the dates TBH.  But I agree, lots going on off-camera between Chelsea and Matt for the girls to be specifically supporting her v Abbie in the kiss conversation IMO.

Great point!

She seems upset, but not too up in arms like the other women. One of the screenshots show Monique holding Chelsea's arm. Interesting that they all group around her imo.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 10, 2019 10:23 pm

Idlemess wrote:

Great point!

She seems upset, but not too up in arms like the other women. One of the screenshots show Monique holding Chelsea's arm. Interesting that they all group around her imo.

Yes, I do think a lot of the clutching/hugging/huddling is for warmth (it is often very cold when they film Bach and they still insist on putting the girls in skimpy dresses!) but IMO there was a shared understanding that if anyone would be upset it's Chelsea.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette