SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by leavers Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:55 am

Bobette wrote:

Why Cassandra is there I have no idea.

To get rid of her imo ... to drag out the 'business' stuff to show she was 'there for the wrong reasons'. tptb had decided it was time for her to go I guess.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:04 am

Episode 8: Part B

Starting with a SC of these three for no reason other than they're my favourites and they're sitting together looking hot.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887 Also, whoever chose that colour lipstick for Helena knew exactly what was coming up, IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 YPL1xmD

Matt takes Helena to The Kissing Couch and things start to feel strangely familiar.  He's got his nerd glasses on.  He's sitting on the left.  The super-hot-previously-out-of-his-league chick is sitting to his right, wearing red...

And then all of a sudden the producer drops a cue and it's on like donkey kong.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 M5IPDLw

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 UOjmxGr

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 QS5MlDe

OK I'll admit it, this doesn't compare to his kisses with Chelsea.  More restrained.  No visible tongue.  His hands are by his side.  But Helena is dry and witty and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

Also it's no accident IMO that in Matt's cutaways he's wearing the exact same colour as Helena's dress.  Its's TPTB's way of just planting a little subconscious seed that these two might "go together", IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 TnPceuX

So no contest to Chelsea but at least Helena got her kiss and we got this:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Xh33cMI

Cocktail Party.  Rachael, a colossal failure as a villain, has decided to adopt the role of Camp Counsellor instead.  I actually agree with much of what she said, that Abbie should just let Sogand's comments slide, but no.

So now we move to the Abbie bashing portion of the evening.  Sogand: "90% of the girls here don't like you".  "Everybody talks about you behind your back".  Wow.  That is some cold hearted sh*t right there, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Otn33rX

Maybe Sogand hasn't watched this show before, but things never end well for the squealer.  There's always someone the girls think is putting on an act, blah blah blah, but if your the tattler, you're pretty much gone.

So Sogand signed her own death warrant tonight which is fine by me since once she's gone maybe we can move on from this waffle.  This is ep 8, half way through the season, and it's been 80% wasted time, IMO.

All images sourced from Tenplay.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:11 am

leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

To get rid of her imo ... to drag out the 'business' stuff to show she was 'there for the wrong reasons'. tptb had decided it was time for her to go I guess.

Yeah Cassandra apparently got some kind of special deal - TPTB let her use Instagram while in the house (for her BUSINESS.  She runs a BUSINESS, don't you know Rolling Eyes ).

The girls wore her gear to some of the CPs so there's a sponsorship arrangement woven in there IMO but she was uninteresting as a contestant and I doubt she'll be missed.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:19 am

Valancy wrote:I'm not sure there will be another "bath" date. I think TPTB were implying that Kristen's date with the coffee smearing and Matt in the tiny bathtub was like the chocolate bath date.

Yes, I think they were implying the date was as gross as the chocolate bath.  Either that or the SM dept got the episode wrong.  Because the bath is making a re-appearance as per this scap for Helena's date.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 1mfg2RN

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:06 am

Bobette wrote:
leavers wrote:
Bobette wrote:

Yeah Cassandra apparently got some kind of special deal - TPTB let her use Instagram while in the house (for her BUSINESS.  She runs a BUSINESS, don't you know Rolling Eyes ).

The girls wore her gear to some of the CPs so there's a sponsorship arrangement woven in there IMO but she was uninteresting as a contestant and I doubt she'll be missed.

Did you know she went to hijosh’s wedding
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:12 am

@Sundy.  Didn't know but not surprised.  What I don't get is why she's being given priority treatment.  She's not special IMO.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:36 am

Bobette wrote:Episode 8: Part B

Starting with a SC of these three for no reason other than they're my favourites and they're sitting together looking hot.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 2498057887 Also, whoever chose that colour lipstick for Helena knew exactly what was coming up, IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 YPL1xmD

Matt takes Helena to The Kissing Couch and things start to feel strangely familiar.  He's got his nerd glasses on.  He's sitting on the left.  The super-hot-previously-out-of-his-league chick is sitting to his right, wearing red...

And then all of a sudden the producer drops a cue and it's on like donkey kong.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 M5IPDLw

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 UOjmxGr

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 QS5MlDe

OK I'll admit it, this doesn't compare to his kisses with Chelsea.  More restrained.  No visible tongue.  His hands are by his side.  But Helena is dry and witty and I'm looking forward to seeing more of her.

Also it's no accident IMO that in Matt's cutaways he's wearing the exact same colour as Helena's dress.  Its's TPTB's way of just planting a little subconscious seed that these two might "go together", IMO.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 TnPceuX

So no contest to Chelsea but at least Helena got her kiss and we got this:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Xh33cMI

Cocktail Party.  Rachael, a colossal failure as a villain, has decided to adopt the role of Camp Counsellor instead.  I actually agree with much of what she said, that Abbie should just let Sogand's comments slide, but no.

So now we move to the Abbie bashing portion of the evening.  Sogand: "90% of the girls here don't like you".  "Everybody talks about you behind your back".  Wow.  That is some cold hearted sh*t right there, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Otn33rX

Maybe Sogand hasn't watched this show before, but things never end well for the squealer.  There's always someone the girls think is putting on an act, blah blah blah, but if your the tattler, you're pretty much gone.

So Sogand signed her own death warrant tonight which is fine by me since once she's gone maybe we can move on from this waffle.  This is ep 8, half way through the season, and it's been 80% wasted time, IMO.

All images sourced from Tenplay.

Aaah! Thank youuuuu! Totally agree with you. 

The episodes look absolutely staged and scripted. Abbie Sogand group date. Matt glasses, couch and Helena’s red lipstick. And more of Abbie issues. 
Hoping the forthcoming episodes look better!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Fri Aug 23, 2019 6:02 pm

Okay, I watched both episodes and here are my thoughts.

Ep. 7
Yes, Emily’s 1-1 was a bit awkward but I was pleasantly surprised. They showed her full date (well who really knows) but they showed her getting the date card, conversation, the rose and going for her kiss. There were quite a bit of sexually innuendos with sensory.
Ep. 8
On the other hand Kirsten’s 1-1 shot directly to date location. Full of sexual naughty innuendos, sensory, some crazy moaning, Chinese, long kiss, didn’t show rose or conversation. 

I’m figuring they did this because Emma might end up being in the F4/5 position. Kirsten might not. 

Ep. 7
Women “self awareness” test NOT. 
Bunch of jockeying for position and not really being themselves. Critiquing others and themselves. Abbie’s the floral centerpiece.
Girl in red failed to get a rose and was sent home.

Ep. 8
More selfishness awareness testing this time by Matt’s best mate.
Good girl Elly gets the rose. 
Sogand gets revenge of sorts on Abbie. 
Girl in red, Helene, kisses the boy and made a joker out of him. Any coincidence Matt was already dressed for the part?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:19 pm

Mary receiving her rose on Wednesday night.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 66909657_459946451223971_4701422294685862201_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fmel7-1.fna.fbcdn
maryviturino18 Can’t believe we are halfway through this experience!
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:37 pm

Elly has a lot of doppelgangers but I finally figured out who she looks like the most - Miranda Lambert!! jmo
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:37 pm

IMO this week was a bit of a dud. I could do without all of the Abbie/Sogand drama, and I’ll be happy when Sogand is gone so hopefully all the drama can settle down, and we can get on with the relationships.

I LOVED Matt and Helena practically jumping on each other, I suspect Matt was fulfilling a teenage fantasy of pashing “oops I did it again” era Britney laugh out loud I’m interested to see where their relationship goes.

Elly is still an angel, and WHERE’S CHELSIE?! Did she even have an ITM this week? Is she the most hidden F1 ever? I need some more Chelsie in my life :yes:
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:48 pm

IA this week was a dud. I was bored and not seeing any real connections established. It all feels so superficial. Kissing seems to be the mainstay to try show a connection but that itself is superficial. I am ready for most of the women to go home and to get to the F5 :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Episodes - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+34
Dutchy23
Sprite
leavers
Ash
Bobette