SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Idlemess Sat Aug 03, 2019 12:34 am

Well, they will spice up Kirsten dates with Matt imo because she’s bugging me more than Emma right now with all of her chats about China and her expressions.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:07 am

Has a good laugh at this video on TenPlay - The Bachelor Insider Guide Week 1.
"Asher Gunsberg" 😂

I always find it so interesting to see who's actually in each limo and the order meeting Matt is actually filmed compared to what we see on TV. In brackets will be what arrival order they actually appeared in the episode.

Elly (19th) and Cassandra (17th)
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen13

Hannah (9th), Sogand (18th) and Chelsie (2nd)
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen14

Georgie (16th), Jessie (6th) and Kristen (4th)
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen16

Mary (8th) and Tash (14th)
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Screen15
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:19 am

@butterflygirl ooohhh I forgot to watch the Insider Guide thanks for the reminder.  yes

Regarding the order of arrival, you can tell from the order of the photos on the pap websites matrix and dimex.  I agree very interesting to see how they mix it up in the edit.

ETA:  Something to keep an eye out for.  Matt may have a tell for the girls he's most attracted to - check out the bulging forehead vein when he knows he's about to kiss Helena.  laugh out loud 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 SRDQMP5

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:28 am

Bobette wrote:ETA:  Something to keep an eye out for.  Matt may have a tell for the girls he's most attracted to - check out the bulging forehead vein when he knows he's about to kiss Helena.  laugh out loud 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 SRDQMP5

Someone mentioned the forehead bulge! Who was it... Shura Taft maybe on his and Georgia's new podcast! I was going to go back and check the episodes for even more signs but ithad completely slipped my mind!

Last edited by butterflylove on Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:29 am; edited 1 time in total
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:29 am

Bobette wrote:Where do we think these are?  That's gum trees reflected in the glass in the top one, yeah?  Could be Cottage Point?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 F4mnt6Z

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 GOnLlRB

Yes, def Cottage Point.  This has been bugging me but the kayaking and this scrub thing are the same date imo.  Matt is wearing the same shorts.

I thought Kristen had 2 dates, but I don't think she does.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 1:57 am

@Agent99 Agreed - same date.  :yes:

So with only one SD and a quirky edit Kristen is back out of the 4 IMO.  Something's still off with her IMO but could be that she walks out and goes back to China (to report her intel laugh out loud ) 

Maybe Princess Helena is F2 then?  She's hidden in the edit right now IMO which is what I would expect for an F2, and we know she gets plenty of action later on with the Fairytale date etc.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 IS0tkuf

That would leave room in the HTDs for brunette Emma and her dogs at F4 and First Tweet Abbie to be F3.  So probably a QLD beach in the carry/straddle pics.  Anyone recognise this location? 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 ZqgJLIZ 

That would give us:

F1 Chelsea - Vic - Blonde - Engineer
F2 Helena - WA - Blonde - Pageant Princess
F3 Abbie - QLD - Belayage - Sexy/Funny Girl
F4 Emma - NSW - Brunette - Clinger

Which seems balanced

BUT!  That's not Helena in the yellow shirt pic IMO - not tall, thin or blonde enough.  So... maybe the yellow shirt scene isn't from overseas? Just a day trip by helicopter somewhere perhaps? 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 XJwaOkJ

I remember one year we had no SCs from the finale in the first promo and then they gave is another mini promo mid-season.  Maybe Matt on a hill are the only o/s pics they've given us so far.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 5:38 am

butterflylove wrote:
Bobette wrote:ETA:  Something to keep an eye out for.  Matt may have a tell for the girls he's most attracted to - check out the bulging forehead vein when he knows he's about to kiss Helena.  laugh out loud 

Someone mentioned the forehead bulge! Who was it... Shura Taft maybe on his and Georgia's new podcast! I was going to go back and check the episodes for even more signs but ithad completely slipped my mind!

Not saying Helena is F1 obviously but Matt's forehead is definitely a giveaway when he's thinking sexy thoughts IMO.  laugh out loud

Bobette wrote:
Just noting that Matt will be on HYBPA on Monday Source

Confidential video interview with Matt Saturday  Here

ETA:  OMG watch the video to the end to see THE TELL in action!  

As soon as his "perfect woman" is mentioned his forehead vein starts pumping. cantstopl

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 DBGexdc

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 JWDAEB9

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:04 am

@Bobette, ahhhh the forehead pop!! He's so happy and so in love 💕

I went back and started watching the limo arrivals for any signs of the vein pop straight away and before I fell asleep (Saturdays are hard 😂, naps are needed) I noticed there was no vein pop for Helena, but there was the ever so slight one with Chelsie when they first met and then definitely in his ITMS 😏
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:07 am

@butterflylove If this season wasn't spoiled so early it would have been fun to "watch the vein" but could be a clue to F2 at least giggling
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:07 am

Courtesy tenplay

Helena

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 938d3410
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 B9637b10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 660fb410
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Aea54910
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 5501e910

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 A11efa10

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:12 am

Courtesy tenplay

Abbie

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 8e233c10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 A766cd10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 A29e0a10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Da4b0510
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 Fc1e8610
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 E107bd10
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:19 am

Courtesy tenplay

ChelsieBachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 508c4e10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 C5999f10
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 D3422110
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 40ed3010
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 25aa3610
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 11 44f89e10

Last edited by Sundy on Sat Aug 03, 2019 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 69 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 40 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious