SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:50 am

Yep same IMO @Sundy

From the TV guide it sounds like Elly's golden ticket may be ep 3 and then those screen caps from Chelsea's plane date ep 4.

ETA:

Episode 3

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 RC46z9I

Episode 4

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 MpVSAyI

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:51 am

IMO I think this is Chelsie too
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 347a5710

Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 3:54 am

Sundy wrote:IMO I think this is Chelsie too
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 347a5710

Yep agreed again. yes  (She has very delicate arms and hands - just like Helena laugh out loud)

@Sundy, which girl do you think is in the screen cap thought to be F2 in Sth Africa?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:10 am

@Bobette I’m going to try and figure it out. You can see the bottom of her hair just under Matt’s arm so it’s longish IMO
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:22 am

Sundy wrote:@Bobette I’m going to try and figure it out. You can see the bottom of her hair just under Matt’s arm so it’s longish IMO

Thanks @Sundy would love to hear your thoughts.  Do you see a hat/beret on her head or am I losing my mind? dizzy
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 4:50 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:@Bobette I’m going to try and figure it out. You can see the bottom of her hair just under Matt’s arm so it’s longish IMO

Thanks @Sundy would love to hear your thoughts.  Do you see a hat/beret on her head or am I losing my mind? dizzy

I think it’s the sides pulled back on her hair
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:03 am

Sundy wrote:
Bobette wrote:

I think it’s the sides pulled back on her hair

Cool thanks.  Bringing over this pic for comparison.   

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 62UgYY4

Source

Height and hair an excellent match IMO but not sure about the body shape - Emma seems thinner.  Or is it the shirt?

Emma would be a dynamite F2 IMO because people would be having Alex flashbacks and fearing the worst. Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698

The only other person with significant SCs in the promo is Monique but her hair seems too long/blonde (shown here at rear).

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 OnPFHOh

Source: www.matrixpictures.com.au

What do you think?  question    Wish we had some rear shots of Abbie with straight hair for comparison...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 01, 2019 5:26 am

butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen11

Rewatching my favourite parts from last night and noticed this in the promo.. Chelsie with a (group date?) rose rose
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:21 am

I think it's Abbie on the boat.  The front railing on the boat looks like it matches.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QXnTX0u

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cbca7110

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:23 am

butterflylove wrote:
butterflylove wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Screen11

Rewatching my favourite parts from last night and noticed this in the promo.. Chelsie with a (group date?) rose rose

Does Chelsie have a rose in this pic? And for the record I think it’s Emma with Matt in the yellow shirt. Sensing Sam and Snez with Matt and Chelsie. It was never going to be anyone else and therefore have a token F2. I did notice that Emma’s IG states ‘public figure’ so I guess she also won out of the whole experience. If you know what I mean
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:25 am

Agent99 wrote:I think it's Abbie on the boat.  The front railing on the boat looks like it matches.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 QXnTX0u

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Cbca7110

Agreed. Matt’s shirt is the same in both caps. Good work
Sundy
Sundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:36 am

@Agent99 Good spotting with Abbie on the boat.

@Sundy it does look like Emma doesn't it.  The only thing giving me pause is Rachel's following list which shows Emma was added before Helena and Abbie.  Quoting myself from the Potential Contestant thread:

OK so according to Rachel's (public!) following list, this is the potential reverse boot order:

Helena
Abbie
Emma
Danush (possible intruder)
Renee (but Cassandra's list suggests she went earlier)
Sogand
Cassandra
Jessica (possible intruder)
Vakoo
Monique
Brianna
Tash

Abbie is a compelling F2 for me because she's so hot and it would set up the physical vs the intellectual contest with Chelsea, but she was tweeted first (F3 tweeted first for the past 3 seasons) and is getting a lot of early airtime so IJDK.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 69 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 38 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious