SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:13 pm

Trying to put yellow shirt cap to bed. I’ve just watched the promo on my big tv. It’s Abbie. Her hair is pulled back and comes to a point at the middle. She is the only one with such different colour from roots to bottom of her hair. I couldn’t get a screen shot unfortunately. But also definitely saw tan boots
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:18 pm

Sundy wrote:Trying to put yellow shirt cap to bed. I’ve just watched the promo on my big tv. It’s Abbie. Her hair is pulled back and comes to a point at the middle. She is the only one with such different colour from roots to bottom of her hair. I couldn’t get a screen shot unfortunately. But also definitely saw tan boots

Yay thanks!  That makes sense if what I thought was a black beret is actually the roots of her hair.  The body shape is a good match too and Abbie F2 checks out with the new betting info too (in your face Sportsbet, TAB are more useful than you laugh out loud ).

I'll still try to get a comparison pic of Abbie from behind with straight hair.  TPTB probably felt safe putting that (very quick) flash of them in the promo if Abbie's hair looks different - they may have figured anyone who noticed it would think it's Helena.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:50 pm

Sundy wrote:Trying to put yellow shirt cap to bed. I’ve just watched the promo on my big tv. It’s Abbie. Her hair is pulled back and comes to a point at the middle. She is the only one with such different colour from roots to bottom of her hair. I couldn’t get a screen shot unfortunately. But also definitely saw tan boots

Wait. There was another promo? Or you watched the full length length preview on your TV?
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 6:54 pm

butterflylove wrote:

Wait. There was another promo? Or you watched the full length length preview on your TV?

Same promo I think @butterflylove.  If there was a new promo I'd be all over it.  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 3806527698
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:00 pm

@Bobette @butterflylove. Same promo. Just larger screen.

We probably will not get more extended promos until mid season or just before HTDs. I’ve been here since season 2 and it’s never been any different
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:24 pm

Still want to try this with a straight-haired pic but body shape is an excellent match for Abbie IMO.

No wonder he's been defending her in interviews.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 PV78tHi

Source: Tenplay and www.matrixpictures.com.au
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:59 pm

I admire you gals so much ! Wow, I have read the whole thread... incredible work.. I am very new and watched only once ( will rewatch tonight to get more info ..).but I have doubts about this pix being Abby...her height, her hair, ( does  she even straighten  them that much???) the length and color...plus the white blouse she wears is SO similar to the one Kristen is wearing...that style, with the sleeve detail at the elbow is pretty unique, and fits the other pix I’ve seen.
Just my two cents... I’ll get on my :detective lenses and try and participate...as much as I can.
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 8:40 pm

@Astrobach any participation is welcome!  For the first few months of sleuthing there was only about 4 of us here so I'm liking everyone's posts just for showing up and taking an interest.  laugh out loud

Re: Abbie, yes she can get her hair pretty straight.  In her IG pics she changes it up a lot.  If it was a humid, tropical location I'd say no way, but if it's Sth Africa I think it's conceivably her.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 KljqHiN

Source

Abbie and Kristen are the best match body-shape wise IMO - Emma and Helena are super thin - and IMO the new betting info points strongly to F2 being either Abbie or Helena.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:38 pm

Sundy wrote:So this is a single date in Sydney?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2d629410
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 D4953010
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 4c53ff10

Just checked the company website to see if the packages for this boat (the Quantum) include an "overnight stay" (wink wink) but looks like it's either afternoon/evening or a whole weekend so if there is any funny business it didn't happen on this date IMO.

Spend an afternoon on board and cruise the harbour, or enjoy a weekend exploring the picturesque views of Pittwater just north of Sydney.

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:54 am

The Ferrari and plane caps are both Monique.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 CxcRqMx

Source

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:58 am

Bloody TPTB bogarting pap pics mutter grumble... Redfacemad hiding contestants grumble grumble mutter...  :angryemotion

Honestly, how are we meant to do our sleuthing work with this kind of information suppression going on?  laugh out loud  

They're doing it with Angie too.  Nothing new for weeks - at least we'll know where NOT to look for F1.

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 06, 2019 2:06 am

Bobette wrote:Bloody TPTB bogarting pap pics mutter grumble... Redfacemad hiding contestants grumble grumble mutter...  :angryemotion

Honestly, how are we meant to do our sleuthing work with this kind of thing going on?  laugh out loud  

They're doing it with Angie too.  Nothing new for weeks - at least we know where NOT to look for F1.

rofl  I've been working from home the past 2 days and spent my entire time doing Bach-related crap.  Haven't been able to come up with much!

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 69 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 42 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious