SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 18 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Astrobach Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:59 am

Oh. I see... the location is certainly a good clue...well...do they only go outside Australia for the last F2 ? I’m not familiar AT ALL with the Australian Bach MO and travel...you guys know more for sure... and I know so very little about this huge country, I wouldn’t know what’s is southern or western etc... laugh out loud it’s my virtual vacation right now cantstopl
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:23 am

Astrobach wrote:Oh. I see... the location is certainly a good clue...well...do they only go outside Australia for the last F2 ? I’m not familiar AT ALL with the Australian Bach MO and travel...you guys know more for sure... and I know so very little about this huge country, I wouldn’t know what’s is southern or western etc... laugh out loud  it’s my virtual vacation right now cantstopl

Yes it's only ever for the finale - I think in some earlier seasons the final 3 girls went but usually just the final 2.  Normally the FRCs are in a relatively close tropical country (Singapore, Thailand etc).  

The last Bette didn't even leave AU and had the FRC in the Northern Territory but that was probably a financial decision because Ch 10 had dire money trouble and there was talk of the show getting axed.

The SCs from the FRC show the location isn't tropical this year, and there are cheetah/bird statues, acacia trees and protea flowers, which made me think South Africa. @Sundy suggested Madagascar.  

Are you a world traveller?  Where do you think this is?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 CVibN9y

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 T6cVs5V

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 18 XJwaOkJ

Source: Tenplay
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Richiebestbach Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:42 am

I really believe this is Kristen in this pic after mistakingly finding a similar top Abbie was wearing on her Insta from 2017. Kristen has already been papped & it shows in her individual BABF tag she's wearing the outfit. Please correct me if I'm wrong :D

Richiebestbach

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:58 am

Richiebestbach wrote:I really believe this is Kristen in this pic after mistakingly finding a similar top Abbie was wearing on her Insta from 2017.  Kristen has already been papped & it shows in her individual BABF tag she's wearing the outfit.  Please correct me if I'm wrong :D

Could you possibly bring the pic over that you're talking about @Richiebestbach?  Or post a link and I'll grab the pic?  TYIA.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:02 am

Sorry, what’s a BABF?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:21 am

Sundy wrote:Sorry, what’s a BABF?

Because I enjoy acronyms I'm going to have a guess and say Bach and Bachette Fans but IDK.  no idea
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:30 am

Bobette wrote:
Sundy wrote:Sorry, what’s a BABF?

Because I enjoy acronyms I'm going to have a guess and say Bach and Bachette Fans but IDK.  no idea

Thanks @Bobette

Do we mean this one?

https://i.imgur.com/T5QZw7d.jpg

Not a match to my mind. I also think her hair is too short
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:37 am

@Sundy I will wait for @Richiebestbach to clarify but if it is that shirt, there's a lack of tassels and slightly different sleeve cuff shape too IMO. Unless the yellow shirt pic is just hella blurry and the tassels are obscured...

ETA: The pic really isn't a perfect match for any of them IMO.  It had better not be his sister or something.  laugh out loud
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:47 am

It looks like a playsuit to me, the material looks the same all over imo.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:06 am

The cap of Vakoo crying and Matt consoling was imo from tonight's episode, but not shown. Most likely after the rose ceremony.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:10 am

Agent99 wrote:The cap of Vakoo crying and Matt consoling was imo from tonight's episode, but not shown.  Most likely after the rose ceremony.

Agreed. I was waiting for it all cocktail party, but seeing her reaction in the rose ceremony, he was definitely consoling her afterwards.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:24 am

butterflylove wrote:
Agent99 wrote:The cap of Vakoo crying and Matt consoling was imo from tonight's episode, but not shown.  Most likely after the rose ceremony.

Agreed. I was waiting for it all cocktail party, but seeing her reaction in the rose ceremony, he was definitely consoling her afterwards.

I haven't watched yet - what was she reacting to?  She'll go very soon IMO.  I don't think she can handle being one of a crowd.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 69 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 43 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious