SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 6:50 pm

Astrobach wrote:I do think the 2 top photos are in the same pool, is that the ‘ Bachelor Pad’ ? One is just very greenish but the tiles look the same. Small blue and white tiles. Plus the trees with lights around the corner that mirror in the water...that’s what I think anyway.
ETA if te water is green, like the tile on the first photo, and the water is blue , on the second one, like the tiles...it’s a filter or lighting effect. IMO

@Astrobach Even disregarding the tiles the pavers also look different to me - the one with Abbie they are more rounded, and there are drainage slits (more visible in other scaps).  

Also where is that massive rock?!  There are no rocks at the Bach Pad in any of the pics I have and I can't see them dragging that in just for set dressing (unless it's fake laugh out loud ).  

For me it's:

Bach Pad
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 NJPqpU3

Bach Pad
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 O3BVpMP

Not Bach Pad
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 VYpvqBv

Source: Tenplay

Anyway I agree the night sky pics are AMAZING!  

Fully thought they were CGI in the promo but if it's South Africa and the Milky Way really looked like this it must have been the most amazing experience for Matt & F1. beatingheart

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 YDryNSw

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Enough Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:20 pm

I don't know how to just post the picture of the Bach pad's pool without revealing the address

Last edited by Enough on Sun Aug 11, 2019 8:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Enough

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:23 pm

Last season didn’t the badger have several pool dates? The pools sc look v familiar?

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Astrobach Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:28 pm

OK, so now I’m totally confused by this... this @Enough last post... if THAT IS the BACH PAD pool, then it’s not on any of these pic... it’s water goes flush and is very modern... nothing like the small tiles ...I’m lost. Still see the 3 top ones as the same but need to see more angles. I mean, how many pools do they shoot at? Can it be a smaller jacuzzi kind of adjoining small pool where Abbie and Matt are standing in the corner... that could make sense?
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:36 pm

R last seasons sc stored anywhere? As would b interested to compare. Sleuthers from last season what do u remember? @Bobette

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:53 pm

@Astrobach, trust me the ones of Chelsea/Matt and Nick/Sophie are the Bach Pad. I found the address a few seasons back by matching screen caps with real estate ads of properties for rent and its 100% the same place. 

As @Enough says, it's not possible to post the pics from the real estate page without revealing the address and I don't think that would be allowed (the Mansion address is fairly well known, but not the Pad).  

Regarding the flush tiles, that's actually a smaller spa section within the larger pool.  I'll see if I can get some more screen caps from last season to illustrate what I'm talking about.  IMO Abbie is not at the Pad.

ETA: OK I had an idea! When Brooke visited Nick at the Bach Pad the location was visible on the screen of the GPS device in the car (subliminal advertising for features of the vehicle laugh out loud) I’ll post a screenshot. yes

ETAA: OK so imma just leave these here and if anyone cross checks the route with Google Maps to find the location of the property then looks up publicly available real estate ads that's none of my business now is it. :halo:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 N9bqdGE
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 BjBYEro

Oh and also, here's a tour of the mansion featuring the pool: Hugesmile

Source

And less graphic SCs of Sophie & Nick. laugh out loud 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 NrPkxcR 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 UW5JYeg

TL/DR: Different pool to Abbie, IMO.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 VYpvqBv

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Sun Aug 11, 2019 10:32 pm

In Abbie’s cap the foliage is different and that rock is different too. Could it be the country club that they go too?
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sun Aug 11, 2019 11:44 pm

Yeah the rock was the clincher for me too @Sundy.  Do you remember the name of the Country Club?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:07 am

Bobette wrote:Yeah the rock was the clincher for me too @Sundy.  Do you remember the name of the Country Club?

It was something waters. I think. Either way Abbie and Matt in the pool must be soon as it ties into the news article where Abby said she didn’t eat for three days after telling Matt what Monique said.

I suspect, as I previously thought we will get an Abbie and Chelsie date this week and I suspect Helena or Emma too
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:30 am

Yes, we need some Chelsie and Helena action this week, but I fear it's all going to be overshadowed by the Abbie and Monique show. And are we sure that the fire twirling is Elly? Because that means she must get another single date, which seems unlikely if she then goes out before hometowns.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:53 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes, we need some Chelsie and Helena action this week, but I fear it's all going to be overshadowed by the Abbie and Monique show. And are we sure that the fire twirling is Elly? Because that means she must get another single date, which seems unlikely if she then goes out before hometowns.

Positive IMO.  Might just be some kind of group date SQT though.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 26 5Fb9Ost

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:30 am

Hmmm, yes, definitely her. Maybe an overnight group date where they all have an activity with him? Because if she’s not in the F4 there’s just not enough time for her to have another single date when Chelsie, Helena and Abbie all still need to have their first date, and possibly a second.

A thought just occurred to me while I was typing, maybe there is a circus skills group date where Elly does fire twirling and Abbie does the harness thing? That would tick off a couple of screencaps in one group date?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 69 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 47 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious