SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:46 am

Bobette wrote:
Dirty Street Pie wrote:Yes, we need some Chelsie and Helena action this week, but I fear it's all going to be overshadowed by the Abbie and Monique show. And are we sure that the fire twirling is Elly? Because that means she must get another single date, which seems unlikely if she then goes out before hometowns.

Positive IMO.  Might just be some kind of group date SQT though.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 5Fb9Ost

Source: Tenplay

Could it be possible that it’s part of a circus themed date and on the same night as Abbie’s trapeze thingy

Correction. He has a different top on
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:04 am

I literally posted the same thing @Sundy but I didn’t think to check his clothes. Damn, I liked that theory, it was very neat and tidy laugh out loud
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:09 am

HA HA I was going to suggest the same.  I think this is the same date - hair and clothes totally different but the table setting can be seen in the background of the fire twirling pic and I definitely can't see Elly getting two more dates, nor Matt just randomly pashing her at a cocktail party after how well that went down with Abbie.  So just one boring low budget single date for Elly IMO.

ETA:  I'm not counting the golden ticket since that was just an ad for the Melbourne Cup IMO.  He may as well have been on the date with Gai Waterhouse and left Elly back in Sydney.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 LiK0TWh

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:37 am

Snappity snap snap @Dirty Street Pie and @Bobette
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:33 am

Abbie still has heaps to come, which makes sense as F2 she has potentially 2 single dates, a hometown, a fantasy date and LCD. Emma really has no business being in the F4 with her current edit and her screencaps, except that the one with dogs makes sense as a hometown, BUT they cut the dogs out of her intro so it’s a throwback to something that wasn’t shown, which is stupid.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:45 am

Dirty Street Pie wrote:...which is stupid.

This season's edit summed up in 3 words.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:59 am

Tempted to contact this guy to see if he can pinpoint where in SA this footage was shot and whether it's been flipped or doctored. 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 YDryNSw

I feel like I should be able to work it out from his very informative blog post but alas, an astrophysicist I am not. Some snippets:

When planning the Milky Way, you are only interested in looking into the period of the year the galactic center is visible during nighttime. 

In the Southern Hemisphere, the core is visible from February to October, being in the middle of the winter, June and July, when the core is most visible. Again, don’t look for it from November to January.

Southern Hemisphere: also look towards the southern skies to see the galactic core. In this case, the core will start to be visible due southwest (Spring) or southeast (Autumn and Winter).

In conclusion, don’t look for the core of the Milky Way in northern directions. When brainstorming, think about different compositions with the galactic center in the southeast, south or southwest

No matter the date, for a given location, when the galactic center is in one direction, it always has the same altitude.

Thus, given a location, the galactic center always rises in the same direction. Also, it always sets in the same direction.

Source

Maybe I should issue a challenge here or here. Meanwhile I'm all sorted for my laptop wallpaper needs for the next 4-5 years.  laugh out loud

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 UPxXcU2

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Ig9WidI

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 H8NmZWx

Source

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 WwE4u6p

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:38 am

I am guessing they would not travel too far from Hartebeespoort Dam. The Blake series was filmed around Cape Town and they seemed to film fairly close by going by the locations I saw mentioned.

On the bach Insta page they now have a photo of Matt in an Egyptian themed setting. Do you think it was shot in Australia? Trying to divert attention from South Africa. It is very OTT.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:43 am

Bobette wrote: So from the episode guides and screen caps I'm thinking ep 5 Abbie maybe gets her aerial ballet date and they then have a swim at whatever kind of place they do aerial ballet?  Then she tattles.  Then the boring broohaha and the walkout. No RC.

Then ep 6 we have the Somersby Group date with Abbie's crying screen cap (Nichole same clothes) then maybe Chelsea at the Bach Pad doing the cooking and pashing in the pool afterwards as per her screen cap?  Taking all over to SC thread...

So maybe:

Episode 5

The latest cocktail party only adds to the angst when one of the Bachelorettes tried to cheat her way into intimacy with Matt. And one of the Ladies has much to say about the whole situation.

This first (to make it look like she's the red hot favourite)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 CQsse6z

Plus 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 UUorbtv

Then, kissing done, we have tattling in some random pool

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 Tl58qWD

Then back at the mansion, this

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 WZkauGP

Plus strop

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 C8LWxqV

Ep 5 fin

And then Thursday we could have

Episode 6

One lucky girl gets to visit the Bach pad, where the old aphorism 'the way to a man's heart is through his stomach', is put to the test. But back at the Mansion, one girl is causing all sorts of ructions.

For an immediate contrast to sultry Abbie/manic bitchiness we have relaxed, wholesome cooking with Chelsea, plus this

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 O3BVpMP
NB: Daytime pool kissing more wholesome than night time pool kissing IMO.

Plus trouble back at the mansion, Abbie in tears and Nichole in her Somersby outfit

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 8byPlrO

And then no Abbie on Somersby.  I think that works, yeah?

Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:43 am

@Michdealm they were photos from the photoshoot group date last week.
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Michdealm Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:52 am

butterflylove wrote:@Michdealm they were photos from the photoshoot group date last week.

Hard to believe I did watch this episode less than a week ago and have already forgotten what I saw.

Michdealm

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:52 am

Bobette wrote:
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 CQsse6z

Plus 

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 UUorbtv

OK found the aerial school I think (wall and purple ropes are a match IMO)

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 27 972v1hM

https://www.schoolholidayprograms.com.au/listing/3348/

Location is 7-9 Close St, Canterbury, NSW, 2193, Australia

Now seeking a green tiled pool in the vicinity... :detective
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 69 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 48 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious