SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:53 am

Agent99 wrote:I'm not going to count that chocolate date, oh no no no   Did Snez get a cooking date?  That blows my theory laugh out loud

Yeah I have vague memories of them rubbing flour/dough in each other's faces and me thinking if someone did that to me I'd slap them laugh out loud

ETA: Yup.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 K9cYImV

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 SaAzVf7

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:55 am

Yeah that was the one, it was such a cheap date for a F1, but that season Sarah got wine tasting from sponsor bottles at the bachpad so who knows.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:58 am

brownravens wrote:Yeah that was the one, it was such a cheap date for a F1, but that season Sarah got wine tasting from sponsor bottles at the bachpad so who knows.

I mean... I'd prefer a cooking date over whatever the hell Elly's golden ticket date was..
butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Tue Aug 13, 2019 8:58 am

Ah yes. I should have remembered that, they are my favourite couple.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:03 am

butterflylove wrote:
brownravens wrote:Yeah that was the one, it was such a cheap date for a F1, but that season Sarah got wine tasting from sponsor bottles at the bachpad so who knows.

I mean... I'd prefer a cooking date over whatever the hell Elly's golden ticket date was..

i'm sure that date had other parts they didn't show us, but also makes sense why Elly got the date. It was a sponsor/gimmick thing and not that romantic. I think Elly and Matt have friend vibes over relationship vibes.

I think all the single dates have been a bit gimmicky so far (see cocktail party card and voting) and it doesn't surprise me that most of the contenders are hidden. I think after wednesday's "drama" we will get into more serious romance stuff.  I think they didn't cast performative mean girls (Kiera, Jen, Romy) this year and had to compensate with producer induced drama.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:06 am

butterflylove wrote:

@butterflylove My favourite screenshot of their date is this one: Hugesmile

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 29 OugDxo5

Source

brownravens wrote:
I think they didn't cast performative mean girls (Kiera, Jen, Romy) this year and had to compensate with producer induced drama.

:yes:  IMO they THOUGHT they were getting villains in Rachael and Nichole but neither could keep up the act (Rachael has barely said a word and Nichole can barely pull off mean comment with a straight face) so they had to improvise.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:17 am

Never forget the cheapest season ever, probably because they blew most of the budget on Sam Frosts Bette season, so the FRC was in a dark garden in Tasmania laugh out loud

IMO Abbie is going to be our actual villain this season, with Nichole and Rachael our faux early season villains. It all depends on how she's portrayed over the next couple of eps with the upcoming drama. Is she Poor Abbie the Victim, or is she Sly Abbie the Manipulator?
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:26 am

I swear the FRC was at the mansion and the LCD was in a barn??
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by brownravens Tue Aug 13, 2019 9:59 am

Sorry for the double post but just wondering - did F3 or only F2 go overseas? Last time they were in SA it was F3 because it's quite a distance to travel from east coast Australia.
brownravens
brownravens

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:04 pm

F3 went overseas in Blakes season (SA) and Richie's season (Bali). All other seasons only the F2 have gone overseas. I'd be very surprised if F3 went to SA as Channel 10 doesn't have a lot of cash
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Sundy Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:47 am

Going by the girls IG pics for tonight the cocktail party drama is tonight. YAWN!
Sundy
Sundy

Female Posts : 5893

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash Thu Aug 15, 2019 12:52 pm

Ha ha I am very late to the party and U guys have outdone yourselves so far as usual. As an ex South African with very rusty memories I will try to help if I can... tomorrow 😬.
I have to catch up and find what is it we need to find. I haven’t seen all the screencaps. I only caught up with all episodes today 😬
too tired now, must slp! Gnite
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 69 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 49 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious