SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Agent99 Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:24 am

I agree @Sundy . I see them as very organic. Always touching and intertwined in a natural way.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Ash Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:50 am

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 049a8c10
Source:
https://www.easyweddings.com.au/WeddingVenues/BlueMountains/HawkesburyCountryRetreat/

Does this looks like the location he takes Helena to?

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 17176210

Source: tenplay
It must be where her Cinderella date is at too.

Last edited by Ash on Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:58 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Wh)
Ash
Ash

Back to top Go down

Post by susanna22 Fri Sep 13, 2019 11:49 am

If Chelsie is his F1.. then he has not been very thoughtful about her reaction once she would be seeing all those scenes he had with Abbie! This is a man who KNOWS about her struggling with self confidence and doesn't care to show himself in camera very smitten and all over Abbie.
In my head a man that truly cares about a woman ...always thinks of her in any circumstance. Did he had any thought of Chelsie while being with Abbie... HARD TO BELIEVE!!!
I am sorry but... I will find hard to believe when he will say to Chelsie I love you!.... But in the other side I would not doubt it if he says the same words to Abbie... Very harmful editing for a show that intend to show us a Love Story Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 1f626

susanna22

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Sep 13, 2019 6:01 pm

susanna22 wrote:If Chelsie is his F1.. then he has not been very thoughtful about her reaction once she would be seeing all those scenes he had with Abbie! This is a man who KNOWS about her struggling with self confidence and doesn't care to show himself in camera very smitten and all over Abbie.
In my head a man that truly cares about a woman ...always thinks of her in any circumstance. Did he had any thought of Chelsie while being with Abbie...  HARD TO BELIEVE!!!
I am sorry but... I will find hard to believe when he will say to Chelsie I love you!.... But in the other side I would not doubt it if he says the same words to Abbie...  Very harmful editing for a show that intend to show us a Love Story Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 1f626

Maybe I watch too much US franchise, I am not surprised by the editing. The producers are not interested in showing us a love story, IMO. They want drama=ratings= money. Abbie brings drama. Abbie gets people talking. I’d love to see more or Matt and Chelsie but I also know this is a show where the lead dates 20 + women, not the love story of Matt and Chelsie, and Chelsie doesn’t bring much drama to the show so they have to highlight Abbie.

So far, compared to the US show where the leads say ILY to multiple women, the leads sleep more than one contestants mere days before they get engaged, what Matt has done is quite tame, IMO. As many successful couple have said, real relationship starts AFTER the show. My fav couple Rachel and Bryan, she admitted she slept with two men, but they just got married a few weeks ago! So open and honest communication is very very import, IMO.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:14 pm

@susanna22 Don't know how many Bachelor/ette shows you've watched, but the entire premise of this franchise is the lead dates multiple people, gradually narrowing it down to the F1. Many of the couples go on to have successful relationships, with Australia leading in the percentage that stick. Our feelings and observations from the 'real world' don't really apply to this unique circumstance. A good lead with be transparent and communicate to the chosen exactly what went down and how he/she felt during the process. A mature chosen one will accept the situation and focus on building a life after the show. Some have an easier time than others.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Fri Sep 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Hi guys, I'm new here and I've enjoyed your updates here Smiley .

Also have been looking for spoilers in other sites. haha.

But this one right here though: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7458703/The-Bachelor-Abbie-Chatfield-jets-Perth-TIME-Matt-Agnew.html  Rolling Eyes

What do you say about that guys, if that's true at all...

I feel sad for Chelsea if she's indeed the F1 then had her heart broken again because of that... sad

What a waste of time watching this show if that's the case.

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by leavers Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:51 pm

I wouldn't worry at all @ZeegaZigHah it's just media BS. There are other reasons for people to go to Perth ... could be to see Helena. Could be to see Todd (amazing pairing, would ship this).  Could be for work.  For family, friends ... Could even be a deliberate diversion by tptb to get tongues wagging and eyes watching.

susanna22 wrote:If Chelsie is his F1.. then he has not been very thoughtful about her reaction once she would be seeing all those scenes he had with Abbie! This is a man who KNOWS about her struggling with self confidence and doesn't care to show himself in camera very smitten and all over Abbie.
In my head a man that truly cares about a woman ...always thinks of her in any circumstance. Did he had any thought of Chelsie while being with Abbie... HARD TO BELIEVE!!!
I am sorry but... I will find hard to believe when he will say to Chelsie I love you!.... But in the other side I would not doubt it if he says the same words to Abbie... Very harmful editing for a show that intend to show us a Love Story Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 1f626

As others have said, it's the premise of the show that the lead will be dating others. On other country's versions they openly sleep with other contestants in fantasy suites. It's not really like real life at all.

And I also think it's fairly normal these days for people in their 20s to date multiple people until they make a commitment to a monogamous relationship (see: Tinder). I think all the women would be used to dating men who are seeing other women in the early days.
leavers
leavers

Female Posts : 1339

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:04 am

leavers wrote:I wouldn't worry at all @ZeegaZigHah it's just media BS. There are other reasons for people to go to Perth ... could be to see Helena. Could be to see Todd (amazing pairing, would ship this).  Could be for work.  For family, friends ... Could even be a deliberate diversion by tptb to get tongues wagging and eyes watching.

Hi @leavers, I've also just seen this now https://www.mamamia.com.au/helena-the-bachelor-australia-2019

That totally explains why Matty J was on Helena's case. He was the only one quite critical of her during dinner and people wonder why was it while the episode was running -- until that screenshot as clear as day.  COULD NOT BE A "COINCIDENTAL" EAR SCRATCH AT ALL!  :lookout  

They are two intelligent men just communicating from a clear simple instruction, clear simple signal.

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 Matt1

I feel bad for Helena in that context then because she was convincingly made to stay by Matt, after she was deemed "a bad choice" as signaled by Matt.

This is the very first time I have followed any Bachelor show, and now finding out that the show's intro of the Bachelor's character "Good old fashion values who is seriously looking for love" is not what is folding out at all. As we can all see, Matt is dismissing blatant red flags from another girl (Abbie), and warning/confirmation from his best friend whose "assessment I trust" because of the sheer *sex flags* he's been enjoying from her. Rolling Eyes

Oh well, that's what I get from buying the show's ad. Suspect

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 2:32 am

@ZeegaZigHah, that mamamia article was copied from the observations of one of our members who noticed the ear scratch while the episode was airing.  

Matty J said next day on the radio he asked Matt about it and Matt couldn't even remember doing it - so no coded message IMO unless it was subconscious.

As for Matt ignoring "red flags" from Abbie, I think he found her attractive and enjoyed her company.  Nothing wrong with that IMO especially in this situation.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkalicious Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:02 am

Bobette wrote:As for Matt ignoring "red flags" from Abbie, I think he found her attractive and enjoyed her company.  Nothing wrong with that IMO especially in this situation.
I couldn't agree with you more. I think people are expecting a bit too much from Matt at this point. If he feels he has an attraction to Abbie and he enjoys spending time with her then he owes it too himself to explore that. The whole point is for him too explore how he feels about each woman and then to choose who he wants at the end. It's not for everyone else to decide how, what and when he should do that. Even if he did pick Abbie in the end (which he won't of course) that is still a valid decision because the heart wants what it wants. I know if I was the girl at the end, I would want to know he properly explored his feelings for everyone so he was clear in his decision. I would not want any unresolved issues or unexplored feelings hanging out there.

Sharkalicious

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:09 am

@sharkalicious, :yes: Exactly.  Abbie is a valid F2 IMO and the premise of the show demands that the Lead shops around even if he is a "decent" guy.  

If the Lead decided on F1 night 1 and "respected" her by not spending time or being physical with any other women we literally wouldn't have a show.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by ZeegaZigHah Sat Sep 14, 2019 3:15 am

Oh thanks for the info @Bobette and thanks for the sleuther who first noticed the ear scratch screenshot thumbsup

Bobette wrote:

Matty J said next day on the radio he asked Matt about it and Matt couldn't even remember doing it - so no coded message IMO unless it was subconscious.

Ooh... so for an Astrophysicist who's also an Academic.... he tends to "forget" simple things a lot, ike a clear signal instruction given a few hours ago then misuse it at the crucial moment when it's needed. no idea .Haha.

Good thing he would probably not be drafted for the army when WW3 terror comes or else the field commands would get butchered in his hands. So much for always saying "I'm taking this whole process seriously". laugh out loud

I also agree though @Sharkalicious, with the Bachelor taking his privilege of the harem. That is totally part of the show and that chance, especiallyfrom a man's POV, will never come again dizzy .

But then I'm reading from Mammamia again (sorry Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 64 2498057887 ) with this ranking. If what it says about Matty J is true, then his behaviour as the Bachelor clearly tells people how good and respectful a man Matty J really was. https://www.mamamia.com.au/australian-bachelors/ He's a true gem. :sprinklehearts

And surely the show's intro of this season's Bachelor raised the expectations too high...

ZeegaZigHah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 69 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 69  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Screencaps - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+42
Vjeff
ZeegaZigHah
susanna22
Marla
Sharkalicious