SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 10:32 pm

Bachbee wrote:@bobette
Her IG
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Scree163
She is followed by the other girls.
Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Infram14
Pic is her a couple years ago.
Source: Matrix

Thanks @Bachbee.  The hair is very similar.  I'm going to have a sniff round and see what else I can dig up on Noodles (from Ruffles to Noodles - it wouldn't be a big step laugh out loud).  

ETA: You definitely got Keely right - she removed that YouTube video lightning fast!  Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 3806527698 For the record it was her sucking up to some clothing brand, trying to get promo work. Rolling Eyes

Last edited by Bobette on Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 10:35 pm

Bachbee wrote:Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Infram15

Another match smileyyay
Source: Matrix

"Cosmetic Injector" cantstopl But of course. Well done @Bachbee you're in the zone today.
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 03, 2019 10:36 pm

You're on fire @Bachbee superstar sleuthing!
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 10:42 pm

Alright I've seen enough cross-follows to convince me Renee must be a contestant. Can we match her to any of the threads?
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Agent99 Fri May 03, 2019 10:46 pm

Bobette wrote:Alright I've seen enough cross-follows to convince me Renee must be a contestant.  Can we match her to any of the threads?

You're right - but I don't think we have any papped photos of her.

Agent99

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 10:53 pm

Agent99 wrote:
Bobette wrote:Alright I've seen enough cross-follows to convince me Renee must be a contestant.  Can we match her to any of the threads?

You're right - but I don't think we have any papped photos of her.

I agree.  Gone on the first night perhaps?  Need to check the group date pics again...

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 LaQH0n9

Source

ETA: She's from NT.  

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 2Jr4eTG

Source

Last edited by Bobette on Sat May 04, 2019 12:18 am; edited 2 times in total
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri May 03, 2019 10:56 pm

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Infram16
Sources: new idea, Matrix
Bachbee
Bachbee

Female Posts : 517

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Fri May 03, 2019 11:05 pm

@Bachbee Mate, I can't keep up with you today!  Those pics above look like one of the reality v expectations memes.  laugh out loud  It's amazing what a difference IG filters and self-selection makes compared to pap shots, no?

Her IG stats as of today:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DCZtqUH

Source

Meanwhile, Renee was apparently out & commenting on IG 4 weeks ago so a pretty short stay for her IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 IMiRRHP

Source
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri May 03, 2019 11:13 pm

Bobette wrote:@Bachbee Mate, I can't keep up with you today!  Those pics above look like one of the reality v expectations memes.  laugh out loud  It's amazing what a difference IG filters and self-selection makes compared to pap shots, no?

Her IG stats as of today:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 DCZtqUH

Source

Meanwhile, Renee was apparently out & commenting on IG 4 weeks ago so a pretty short stay for her IMO:

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 IMiRRHP

Source

I think we haven't sluethed F3 yet, Do the finalists usually follow and accept requests from other contestants this early on? There are quite a few girls we can rule out for F1 now giggling Brianna was at a friends bachelorette party on the 14th of April, So she out 100%
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachbee Fri May 03, 2019 11:47 pm

The only contestant HDL is following from what I can tell .. all I can find on her is her IG. Could be the one to watch Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Scree165
Bachbee
Bachbee

Back to top Go down

Post by Dirty Street Pie Fri May 03, 2019 11:57 pm

Bachbee wrote:The only contestant HDL  is following from what I can tell .. all I can find on her is her IG. Could be the one to watch Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Scree165
She was already outed by someone she knows, she's the weddding dress girl. The friend who outed her suspected she might be a villain, but who knows.
Dirty Street Pie
Dirty Street Pie

Female Posts : 2595

Back to top Go down

Post by Bobette Sat May 04, 2019 12:06 am

@Bachbee can you give us a direct link to Ruffles/Noodles IG please?  I'm having trouble stalking researching her.

Bachbee wrote:I think we haven't sluethed F3 yet, Do the finalists usually follow and accept requests from other contestants this early on? There are quite a few girls we can rule out for F1 now giggling  Brianna was at a friends bachelorette party on the 14th of April, So she out 100%

None of the girls following each other on SM would be near the Top 4 IMO (with the exception of the chemical engineer who seems to have only followed that one contestant and very early on).  

Anyone with a private account who appears from now on at the top of certain people's follow lists would be under suspicion for Top 4 IMO. F1 and F2 will obviously be MIA even longer...
Bobette
Bobette

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 17  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor Australia - Matt Agnew - Season 7 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+14
Zaynab
Enough
Sprite
Al
Bachbee
LoveDovez
Bobette
GuardianAngel
Louise
sdmom
Dirty Street Pie