SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Thu Apr 25, 2019 11:59 am

RS posted that FRC would be between May 8th to May 10th. We should wait for Auntie to finalize the schedule.

However we know that F4 RC is this Saturday Apr 27th. No idea if they fly out Saturday night or Sunday night. But if Sunday April 28th. We can assume 1st F3 date is Tues Apr 30th, 2nd F3 date on Thurs May 2nd, 3rd F3 date on Sat May 4th, F3 RC on Sun May 5th.

Assuming they stay in the general F3 location vicinity for FRC (really think they will as they only changed this during Becca’s season IIRC), then 1st MTP could be Mon May 6th, 2nd MTP could be Tues May 7th, 1st LCD could be Weds May 8th, 2nd LCD could be Thur May 9th, & then FRC could be Fri May 10th.

All the above timeline are jmho & could shift if she only does 3 F3 dates or just take one person for LCD, depending on what drama producers decide to infuse in to mess with her or the viewers laugh out loud

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 5 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by barbell Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:18 pm

Maybe they’re using a closer location for the final 3 this year (back to Hawaii?)  if they flew Sun morning, then could film 4/29, 5/1 and 5/3 and wrap up by 5/8 easily.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:30 pm

barbell wrote:Maybe they’re using a closer location for the final 3 this year (back to Hawaii?)  if they flew Sun morning, then could film 4/29, 5/1 and 5/3 and wrap up by 5/8 easily.
Yes, I see now that Becca had tree travel days to Thailand and another one to the Maldives.
What you suggest would get them back on Becca’s schedule with a rose ceremony at 5/4. With no travelling before the finale, they can cut one more day and finish on 5/9, which is a lot better.
Still not a lot of time to bond with the F1 though.
JMO

Here is Becca’s schedule: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4680p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:02 am

nd4reality wrote:Would today be a travel day ?

Yes, I believe it is a travel day as they are moving locales from Nashville/Knoxville to LA for Peter's date.

luvstx wrote:
blueblues wrote:I’m sorry if this was already discussed, but I just compared the schedule with Becca’s last year. It seems they were two days behind after ep. 7. If they can’t speed up the filming, the FRC will be on the 12:th, one day before the premiere.

With the mandatory PR rounds, I guess they would have to do it at the mansion and drive her straight to Kimmel afterwards. No time with the F1, which is unfortunate.

I was having the same thought this morning while out on a walk!  The premiere is usually Memorial Day.  Anyone know why it's so early this year??  

As it is now, filming may end on May 10 if they stay in the same locale for both the FD's and LCD's.  BUT we don't know right now....maybe they are doing two different locales as they did for Becca's season.....

mercieme wrote:RS posted that FRC would be between May 8th to May 10th. We should wait for Auntie to finalize the schedule.

However we know that F4 RC is this Saturday Apr 27th. No idea if they fly out Saturday night or Sunday night. But if Sunday April 28th. We can assume 1st F3 date is Tues Apr 30th, 2nd F3 date on Thurs May 2nd, 3rd F3 date on Sat May 4th, F3 RC on Sun May 5th.

Assuming they stay in the general F3 location vicinity for FRC (really think they will as they only changed this during Becca’s season IIRC), then 1st MTP could be Mon May 6th, 2nd MTP could be Tues May 7th, 1st LCD could be Weds May 8th, 2nd LCD could be Thur May 9th, & then FRC could be Fri May 10th.

All the above timeline are jmho & could shift if she only does 3 F3 dates or just take one person for LCD, depending on what drama producers decide to infuse in to mess with her or the viewers laugh out loud

If we are looking at Australia, New Zealand or Asia, we lose a day again so instead of the typical 2 days traveling we could look at losing 3 days between traveling, jet lag, etc.  The one producer that has been to the other areas that we have seen so far this season also had been to New Zealand and Australia recently as well.  Just putting it out there as a possibility.

As far as changing locales, they always did that in the earlier seasons.  It wasn't till season 6/7 that they stayed in one locale.  In Jillian's, she bounced around the different Islands of Hawaii so that meant from season 1-5 was in different locals, then stayed in one after that....will be interesting if they stay to the normal format or go back to the earlier one as they did in Becca's.

4/18-19: Travel

Episode 8 - HTDs (4 - 3)  TYLER, JED, LUKE, PETER GETTING HTD'S-----dates given per RS
4/20: HTD #1:  LUKE PARKER- GAINESVILLE GEORGIA: Curt's cafeteria/meet friends
4/21: Travel
4/22: HTD #2 : TYLER CAMERON- JUPITER FLORIDA: snorkeling on Jupiter sandbar; square grouper tiki bar
4/23: Travel
4/24: HTD #3:  JED WYATT- SEVIERVILLE, TENNESEE
4/25: Travel  
4/26: HTD #4:  PETER WEBER - LA, CA  
4/27: 8th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:  

4/28-30: Travel - Hearing it may be New Zealand or Australia this year but hearing a bunch of things as well so....

Episode 9 - FDs (3 - 2)  
5/1: FD1:  
5/2: day off
5/3: FD2 :  
5/4: day off
5/5: FD3:  
5/6: 9th Rose Ceremony:  ELIMINATED:    

IF they are changing locales, then add a day or two onto the next portion of the schedule

Episode 10 - MTPs/LCDs/FRC (2 - 1)  
5/8: MTP #1 -
5/9: MTP #2 -
5/10: LCD #1 -
5/11: LCD #2 -
5/12: Final Rose Ceremony

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10789

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:15 am

blueblues wrote:
barbell wrote:Maybe they’re using a closer location for the final 3 this year (back to Hawaii?)  if they flew Sun morning, then could film 4/29, 5/1 and 5/3 and wrap up by 5/8 easily.
Yes, I see now that Becca had tree travel days to Thailand and another one to the Maldives.
What you suggest would get them back on Becca’s schedule with a rose ceremony at 5/4. With no travelling before the finale, they can cut one more day and finish on 5/9, which is a lot better.
Still not a lot of time to bond with the F1 though.
JMO

Here is Becca’s schedule: https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t4680p12-bachelorette-14-becca-kufrin-filming-schedule-no-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers
I remember Jillian's season was still filming after the premiere. Jillian's premiere date was May 18. Filming of the finale was May 24. per:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Bachelorette_(season_5)

My saved filming schedule:

epi9/10 (NOTE: I thought it was only a 9 episode run)
May 11 - 18 -- filming in Maui (very slow start)F3 elimination
-- May 14 -- Jesse article in Monterey County Weekly online paper (not clear when he gave the interview, obviously), but clearly he was back home, off the show, speaking in the past tense
-- May 16 --Ed/Jill photo'd by FLP in Lahaina on boat
-- May 17 -- Maui-based tweeter/blogger note that he saw Jillian filming in Lahaina
May 19 -- filming moved to Big Island (Hilton, Fairmont Orchid; heli tour over volcanoes is one probable date)
May 20-23 -- Big Island dates/family
May 24 -- FRC

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Fri Apr 26, 2019 1:38 pm

Looks like FS and the last week is in Greece from the people that run this show themselves, they put it in a press release for the first episode. Here is the link

https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/pressrelease/the-bachelorette-episode-1501-5-13-1/

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Fri Apr 26, 2019 11:32 pm

Didn’t they condense the MTP into one day-one daytime, one nighttime -a couple of times? I think our final rose ceremony date is still very fluid. Anyone know anyone traveling in/ living in Greece??
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Apr 27, 2019 9:38 am

@Aunties_Love So do we think that today is the RC ?

That means one of our f4 will be returning to SM pretty soon. Oh my.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Sat Apr 27, 2019 7:17 pm

Yes, today would be the RC. I am very curious as to how they are keeping everything with Peter a secret. That is what they did a while back with the F1. The F1 was kept pretty quiet and little to nothing was ever known about their dates. They use to highlight all the rest and make them very public. Wonder if they have gone back to the old standards????

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by barbell Sun Apr 28, 2019 12:39 am

Hopefully they hop around a bit while in Greece. There are some gorgeous resorts in Santorini.
barbell
barbell

Back to top Go down

Post by frajosfanofchris Sat May 04, 2019 10:33 am

I really wish we could stay longer in the countries we visit, but I've been lucky to have visited most of them before, because I've done a tremendous amount of travel. - Phil Keoghan
frajosfanofchris
frajosfanofchris

Female Posts : 2303

Back to top Go down

Post by smg2587 Tue May 07, 2019 5:06 am

Using the promo I think this happens during episodes 4-7. Still not sure about eps 2-3 though. Please correct anything I am wrong about.

Episode 4 - 1on1 - Jed (Boston for the day)
Group - Rugby
1on1 - Tyler (Concert date)
Eliminations - John Paul, Matteo, Luke S.

Episode 5 Scotland
1on1 - Mike (Fliess tweeted a picture of her in the same outfit she is in where he lifts her and dances with her).
Group - Highland games.
1on1 - Luke P. (They are definitely hiking in Scotland in the promo).
Eliminations - Devin, Grant and Kevin

Episode 6 Latvia
1on1 - Garrett (bungee jumping)
Group - Latvia Market/arm wrestling
1on1 - Peter (hottub and fireworks)
Eliminations - Dustin, Dylan, Connor S?

Episode 7 - Netherlands
These 3 guys definitely shown on another 1on1 that probably takes place here Jed, Tyler and Mike.
So most likely Peter is on that group date with Garret and Luke where they are seen in an argument.
Elimination - Mike and Garrett

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - Filming Schedule - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+10
luvstx
blueblues
smg2587
BlackHalo
nd4reality
ishkabaha
frajosfanofchris
bluwavz
pavalygurl
GuardianAngel
14 posters