SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by lavenderfan Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:24 am

Jolena wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:FYI, this weekend is the weekend the Randolphs and Underwoods are going to hang out in Vegas (as per Leigh's ig story). Get ready to see more cute interactions between these two families!

Really ? Who is "Leigh" ? What's her IG name? Can't wait , I'm sure we'll get tons of pics. I wonder if it's for sure this weekend though. I saw a video of them walking out of the airport when they landed back in LAX after their ABC tour and a camera guy was bugging them and I heard Colton mention that they were going to Vegas in a few weeks so I'm surprised if it's this coming weekend.  no idea

Leigh is colton’s Stepmom. Here is her ig story post from two days ago!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 Eaca2710

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:28 am

Bachhh022 wrote:
Shelayne wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:
lavenderfan wrote:FYI, this weekend is the weekend the Randolphs and Underwoods are going to hang out in Vegas (as per Leigh's ig story). Get ready to see more cute interactions between these two families!

Ohh I wonder if colton will take Cassie to meet Becca, Garrett, Tia, etc since Garrett’s Vegas Chipendales thing is also this weekend?

I’m trying to remember which interview it was, but Colton said that Becca and Garrett were really helpful to them after filming. It sounded as if they all hung out after filming, but before the finale. Another interesting tidbit is that Garrett and Becca, Tia and her beau, and Colton and Cassie are planning to go on a triple date. Hmmm perhaps in Vegas? If I can find the interview, I will post the link. It may have been the Hollywood Reporter interview, but am not sure.

They are so stinkin’ cute. awwww

Oh really? That’s strange because after part 1 of the finale Becca said in an interview that she hadn’t met Cassie, but maybe she was trying to throw people off from the ending idk. Lol. I’d love to see the interview if you find it tho!
Maybe she only spoke to her on the phone and gave her some advices and how to handle the Social media craziness. The last week of the shwo was hard on Cass. Or she really met her and couldn't reveal it. I remember  that some members thought that cassie was with colton in San Diego maybe during Garrett's BDay party.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:37 am

I wonder if Colton and cassie are country music fans in one ig they were listening to Dan and shay then another one were riding bikes another country song from someone else just curious
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:45 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 51658511
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 54247310
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 54429210

Source
They're so cute  :sprinklehearts
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:47 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 52917211
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 53858010
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 22 54512810

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Mar 21, 2019 11:57 am

I love this song.

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:07 pm

I've been trying to look for clips of that last picnic date, where Cassie opened up about her past relationship where she felt controlled. But I haven't found it anywhere yet. If anyone comes across it, please post it here!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:21 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:I've been trying to look for clips of that last picnic date, where Cassie opened up about her past relationship where she felt controlled. But I haven't found it anywhere yet. If anyone comes across it, please post it here!
So have I, and it finally popped up in my Twitter feed, minutes ago. This account is posting the episode bit by bit, so hopefully we will soon see the last part of the conversation and how her face and body language changes.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:26 pm

@blueblues Thank you soooo much!!!
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:33 pm

blueblues wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:I've been trying to look for clips of that last picnic date, where Cassie opened up about her past relationship where she felt controlled. But I haven't found it anywhere yet. If anyone comes across it, please post it here!
So have I, and it finally popped up in my Twitter feed, minutes ago. This account is posting the episode bit by bit, so hopefully we will soon see the last part of the conversation and how her face and body language changes.

I love this part that she opened up and Colton’s response. I also think it’s interesting that I’ve seen this kind of play out the last few days per their IG stories.seemed like the other day Cassie and Colton were doing their own things during the day but then were together later that night.

In my opinion colton has shown Cassie what a good relationship really is, and that’s a big reason they’re working so well.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Thu Mar 21, 2019 2:54 pm

I don't think someone posted this interview yet.

I enjoyed reading all your posts. In this interview Cassie's admitting that she was overwhelmed and all the pressure of "how the show's suppose to end got to her". She felt more herself and knew her feelings were really true after the end of filming. Everything was easier and more natural for her after that. IMO she was overthinking and was afraid to even admit to herself that she was falling for him during filming. The key to their successful realtionship until now is Colton's patience. He acted and showed her how much he loves her and believed in their realtionship and was willing to wait. 
"Colton handled it really well. He was very kind of ginger with the whole thing and he knew [Cassie] was really gun-shy here and took it a step at a time," Mills said. "I think having that final rose ceremony, even without a proposal would feel...at that point, he was just trying to win her back."Source
Many accused him of being delusional ( the famous "What if she's not into you") but he knew. Something Colton said in some interviews catched my attention and i'm paraphrasing here " I felt the most loved when i'm with her (Cassie) maybe she didn't say the words but she showed me that she loves me." for him even not saying the magic words, her "actions" felt more real and telling and made their relationship more special than the others.
Kudos for him for fighting for them and for their future. I have a tremendous respect for him for doing that. Not many are able to do it. Cassie is really a very lucky girl. They have a beautiful story to tell to their kids if they make it.

As for the proposal, i can see them getting engaged by the end of the year. I don't think they will move in together before getting engaged at least and they said they want to buy a house in a year. Since Colton is a hopeless romantic he will make it special for her maybe on a significant day ?! Her birthday maybe too soon, their anniversary ?! or maybe during that trip to Thailand since it's a special place for them ?!
Anyway i wish them the best and i'm here for the ride.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 21, 2019 3:40 pm

I was just thinking about the narrative I've seen on SM about Cassie and her cold feet and that she is in it to win it and / or her not knowing what show she was on  ! Which I totally disagree with.

scmiiw but she never got a Group Date rose, she did not get a  more than one 1on1 date nor was her name called first at the RC. She had no solid evidence that she was the one he liked the most.
In this fast paced setting where in a matter of weeks an engagement looms at the end, I am not surprised she didn't get the validation she needed.

This series represent a different computation in Time units from RL. And Cassie had no Time units for her to feel rich. IMO of course.

I'm glad they are together at their own pace and look forward to seeing updates on this couple as they navigate real life.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13