SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:23 pm

nd4reality wrote:scmiiw but she never got a Group Date rose, she did not get a  more than one 1on1 date nor was her name called first at the RC. She had no solid evidence that she was the one he liked the most.
In this fast paced setting where in a matter of weeks an engagement looms at the end, I am not surprised she didn't get the validation she needed.

IIRC this is correct. And IIRC in one of the many interviews Colton was asked when he began to think Cassie could be "the one" and he said he knew that she was very special after their 1/1 in Thailand. If you listened closely to Cassie she said "I wish I'd have known that then".

EDIT - to correct this post (and many thanks to @LeapofFaith for posting the correct information)

It was not Thailand where Colton said it "began" for him - it was Singapore. But IIRC what Cassie said when Colton said that was correct.

Last edited by Lucas15 on Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 23 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by nd4reality Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:31 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:scmiiw but she never got a Group Date rose, she did not get a  more than one 1on1 date nor was her name called first at the RC. She had no solid evidence that she was the one he liked the most.
In this fast paced setting where in a matter of weeks an engagement looms at the end, I am not surprised she didn't get the validation she needed.

IIRC this is correct. And IIRC in one of the many interviews Colton was asked when he began to think Cassie could be "the one" and he said he knew that she was very special after their 1/1 in Thailand. If you listened closely to Cassie she said "I wish I'd have known that then".

Thanks for confirming.

This is really hard for them and so glad they made it to the other side !

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Thu Mar 21, 2019 5:38 pm

blueblues wrote:[So have I, and it finally popped up in my Twitter feed, minutes ago. This account is posting the episode bit by bit, so hopefully we will soon see the last part of the conversation and how her face and body language changes.

Just in case that link goes down, here's a transcript from that scene

Colton: So what scares you in all this, what concerns do you have in being in a relationship with me?
Cassie: Um ... it's not being in a relationship with YOU ... I'm not concerned about that ... it's being in one in general. It's like a commitment
and that scares me because I was in one in college and he had it planned out like when he was going to propose to me and then it got pretty
controlling. And that's why I'm so hesitant to being in a committed relationship because I sometimes feel like these plans I've had in a
relationship can be pretty controlling and stifling and like you don't have your freedom - you can't be YOU anymore. And you have to change
everything to be with this person. And like I know that's not true - I know it's not true, but it's just like something that's so ingrained in me
that that's why I'm SO careful.
Colton: But I will tell you I want us to do what's best for us. Ive always said that relationships are all about a compromise. I want you to have
your hobbies, your interests, have your family, have your circle of friends, I feel like I could have my circle of friends, feel like I could have
a boys weekend you could have a girls weekend we would be OK with each other. Trust in each other - but then we could come together at the
end of the day. 'Cause here's the thing - I want you to live your life.

Source: my transcription from my DVR using captioning

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:03 pm

Lucas15 wrote:
blueblues wrote:[So have I, and it finally popped up in my Twitter feed, minutes ago. This account is posting the episode bit by bit, so hopefully we will soon see the last part of the conversation and how her face and body language changes.

Just in case that link goes down, here's a transcript from that scene

Colton: So what scares you in all this, what concerns do you have in being in a relationship with me?
Cassie: Um ... it's not being in a relationship with YOU ... I'm not concerned about that ... it's being in one in general. It's like a commitment
and that scares me because I was in one in college and he had it planned out like when he was going to propose to me and then it got pretty
controlling. And that's why I'm so hesitant to being in a committed relationship because I sometimes feel like these plans I've had in a
relationship can be pretty controlling and stifling and like you don't have your freedom - you can't be YOU anymore. And you have to change
everything to be with this person. And like I know that's not true - I know it's not true, but it's just like something that's so ingrained in me
that that's why I'm SO careful.
Colton: But I will tell you I want us to do what's best for us. Ive always said that relationships are all about a compromise. I want you to have
your hobbies, your interests, have your family, have your circle of friends, I feel like I could have my circle of friends, feel like I could have
a boys weekend you could have a girls weekend we would be OK with each other. Trust in each other - but then we could come together at the
end of the day. 'Cause here's the thing - I want you to live your life.

Source: my transcription from my DVR using captioning

For his age Colton is a very smart guy, he knows how to listen well and he replies back with encouraging and thoughtful dialog . It's so great to see a 26 yr old handle women and situations so well and to be so patient.IMO He handle every situation this season perfectly . I admire how he turned this conversation about her past into just being about the future and about them and how moving forward he was only concerned how they together would handle their relationship. 
I think it gave him a better understanding and sense of relief knowing that all along she was not only struggling with this process in making a commitment to him so soon ,but deep down she was struggling because of her past . He has a special way of bringing people comfort with their not so comfortable situations and opening up about them. Cassie is a lucky girl.  :nod:jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:05 pm

Next part.

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 23 Picnic10
my screencaps

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm

nd4reality wrote:I was just thinking about the narrative I've seen on SM about Cassie and her cold feet and that she is in it to win it and / or her not knowing what show she was on  ! Which I totally disagree with.

scmiiw but she never got a Group Date rose, she did not get a  more than one 1on1 date nor was her name called first at the RC. She had no solid evidence that she was the one he liked the most.

This series represent a different computation in Time units from RL. And Cassie had no Time units for her to feel rich. IMO of course.

I'm glad they are together at their own pace and look forward to seeing updates on this couple as they navigate real life.

I know right!! I was just watching the season again and it’s actually weird that Cassie did not get one group date rose and she was in that awkward group date in denver.. also I found it interesting watching back that Elyse pretty much said the same thing to Colton when she left and peopl were begging her to be the bachelorette!!! Yet Cassie gets she’s not in it for the right reasons?!

Anyway I love the ending this season and it makes it so much more interesting to watch them post show imo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:10 pm

It looks like she whispered something in his ear or maybe was just kissing the side of his ear and face . idk I can't make it out (thinking if she said even a whisper the mics would've picked it up) but she's doing something  giggling because he follows it up with " tonight will be hugh" . Thoughts anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:21 pm

Lucas15 wrote:

He actually said he didn't really see much of cassie or she didn't really come out of her shell until singapore..and that's when he knew he had someone special in front of him..but after their one on one date in thailand cassie asked colton if he knew who is was going to pick and he said he didn't know then but after their date Cassie was the one he was most excited about seeing everyday beatingheart awwww
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by weimei113 Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:22 pm

Jolena wrote:
Jina wrote:

Jina, Thank you for posting this , I was looking for this one . There's also one when they arrived at  GMA  and another one floating out there where people are throwing Rose pedals at them but I can't find them. If you come across them please post here. Thanks

https://abc.go.com/shows/good-morning-america/episode-guide/2019-03/13-031319-loughlin-huffman-could-face-jail-time-in-college-admissions-scandal

@Jolena They only appear for a couple seconds, but I think the clip you're looking for is around the 17:31 mark. I quickly scrubbed through the rest of the episode and I think they also get featured a little bit around 29:36 and 32:22, before their segment starts around 38:05.

weimei113

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Thu Mar 21, 2019 6:32 pm

Jolena wrote:It looks like she whispered something in his ear or maybe was just kissing the side of his ear and face . idk I can't make it out (thinking if she said even a whisper the mics would've picked it up) but she's doing something  giggling because he follows it up with " tonight will be hugh" . Thoughts anyone?
It could be both. She quickly whispers something like “let’s do this” between two kisses. Her hand might block the mic.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:03 pm

weimei113 wrote:
Jolena wrote:
Jina wrote:

Jina, Thank you for posting this , I was looking for this one . There's also one when they arrived at  GMA  and another one floating out there where people are throwing Rose pedals at them but I can't find them. If you come across them please post here. Thanks

https://abc.go.com/shows/good-morning-america/episode-guide/2019-03/13-031319-loughlin-huffman-could-face-jail-time-in-college-admissions-scandal

@Jolena They only appear for a couple seconds, but I think the clip you're looking for is around the 17:31 mark. I quickly scrubbed through the rest of the episode and I think they also get featured a little bit around 29:36 and 32:22, before their segment starts around 38:05.

Weimei , yes these were the parts that I vaguely saw but didn't know where I saw them. Thanks so much for finding them. :Thanktwo
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by everglow Thu Mar 21, 2019 7:59 pm

I came across this post on my IG explore page and I thought I'd share it here! Pretty neat to see that C&C's time away from the show has smoothed the way for her dad to get a far better understanding and acceptance of their relationship. Colton seems to have assimilated well and there just seems to be an all-around level of ease now.

carolyndmarieb "Bachelor moment! Just got off a video conference with my boss, Matt Randolph, Cassie’s dad from The Bachelor. He FaceTimed Cassie and Colton so we could ask behind-the-scenes questions. It was hilarious."Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 23 53558654_544195162770704_3306981737106362912_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.cdninstagram
source

"so if you love someone, you should let them know / oh the light that you give me will everglow" ✨
everglow
everglow

Female Posts : 156

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13