SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:16 pm

Lucas15 wrote:I wish I could make out the "unintelligible" part but again - pretty strong statements from someone who has previously been "I don't know - I wish I DID know". To me the thing about Cassie in all of this is that IMO she's been truthful even though many times she could have avoided criticism by lying. So for her to say "I AM sure" means to me that she really IS sure.
Could the unintelligible be just ”how will we leave this”?

Next one: “If I’m gonna commit to a relationship it’s gonna be because like I DO see it getting there” (Colton: “I love that about you”). Sounds hesitant, but since she also says she is ready to go all in, it translates to “I believe we could get married one day” IMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 25 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:26 pm

These instastories are adorable. Twinning.. I love how fake annoyed Cassie is about it all, while rolling her matching suitcase around. It looked like her dad gave them the ride to the as airport, or at least it looked like him standing next to them. 

And yes, Cassie doesnt seem to be on social media all the time, she can easily take healthy breaks.

My prediction for engagement us by the end of this year. Imo before they move in together, they'll be engaged.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:31 pm

^ Cassie: “I don’t know if this is cute or embarrassing.” Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 25 3806527698
I agree. Engagement and moving in at the end of the year. Setting a date shortly after.

Talk about hyping his girl. This was yesterday.
“You’re so cute. What are you doing? Homework? I’m proud of you.”

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:34 pm

blueblues wrote:^ Cassie: “I don’t know if this is cute or embarrassing.” Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 25 3806527698
I agree. Engagement and moving in at the end of the year. Setting a date shortly after.

Talk about hyping his girl. This was yesterday.
“You’re so cute. What are you doing? Homework? I’m proud of you.”

Is it his home? I like the pool Smiley :yes:
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:37 pm

Yeah, that's his home. He posted a picture of it yesterday or a few days ago, saying how much he loved it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:41 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 25 MmTePZgBPSM34d4-
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 25 TqEdZPzGe1pQ6WDv
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/QNDZ7lvgg1
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton

Last edited by Maddy on Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:41 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:These instastories are adorable. Twinning.. I love how fake annoyed Cassie is about it all, while rolling her matching suitcase around. It looked like her dad gave them the ride to the as airport, or at least it looked like him standing next to them. 

And yes, Cassie doesnt seem to be on social media all the time, she can easily take healthy breaks.

My prediction for engagement us by the end of this year. Imo before they move in together, they'll be engaged.

Matt is going with them! This weekend is the weekend where the randolph family and underwood family hang out in vegas!

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:58 pm

I definitely see an engagement sooner rather than later

I think her birthday is probably too soon (April 27th) but I wouldn’t even be surprised by this summer if they take their Thailand trip then. If not, then I definitely think by the end of the year.

I’m so excited for all the Vegas insta stories
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:01 pm

lavenderfan wrote:
Cocoasneeze wrote:These instastories are adorable. Twinning.. I love how fake annoyed Cassie is about it all, while rolling her matching suitcase around. It looked like her dad gave them the ride to the as airport, or at least it looked like him standing next to them. 

Matt is going with them! This weekend is the weekend where the randolph family and underwood family hang out in vegas!
I completely forgot!! I read it in this thread, and poof, it was gone... 

This is really nice, for all the families to interact. Both seem like such supporting and loving families, and it's great they all want to properly meet up.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 22, 2019 3:34 pm

I'm sorry, but yay with all the cassie spam colton has been doing on his IG story.

And it isn't even 12 pm yet! hahaha I can't imagine the amount of content we're going to get once Colton and Cassie are with family and friends.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:30 pm

blueblues wrote:
Could the unintelligible be just ”how will we leave this”?

Well I've been messing with this all afternoon; I finally downloaded the Twitter video as an MP4 and slowed it down and I think that is EXACTLY what she says and that fits my (lame and totally unprofessional) attempts to lip read or at least match words to lips. So that phrase becomes:

Cassie wrote:I want you to know too that like I AM sure and that like whatever happens after this like how will we leave this I wanna be all in [big smile]

JMHO but I think that what she wanted to be she now IS - all in.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:36 pm

So Part 7 with Cassie's "YES" is now posted:

https://twitter.com/cassieandcolton/status/1109187251953500160

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13