SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Maddy Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:37 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 24 D2JcJWHUYAEsV3X
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
@colton @CassieRandolph #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/ZKMhnbfOR5
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 24 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by bluwavz Fri Mar 22, 2019 12:55 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:11 am

@bluwavz wow that’s probably one of the best videos I have seen of them! Thanks for posting! Xx
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:03 am

bluwavz wrote:@Jolena

Thanks Blu.  It really is the best video of them that I've seen thus far. Maybe someone can tweet or IG Colton and Cassie with the link . ( I don't know how to do it or I would ) I think they would appreciate seeing this one for sure.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 24 4256136633
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:38 am

Jolena wrote:snip
For his age Colton is a very smart guy, he knows how to listen well and he replies back with encouraging and thoughtful dialog . It's so great to see a 26 yr old handle women and situations so well and to be so patient. IMO He handle every situation this season perfectly . I admire how he turned this conversation about her past into just being about the future and about them and how moving forward he was only concerned how they together would handle their relationship. 
I think it gave him a better understanding and sense of relief knowing that all along she was not only struggling with this process in making a commitment to him so soon ,but deep down she was struggling because of her past . He has a special way of bringing people comfort with their not so comfortable situations and opening up about them. Cassie is a lucky girl.  :nod:jmo

Colton has really surprised me in the maturity of his approach with Cassie in particular and relationships in general. It seems to me that he is either very intuitive or he has spent some time learning how a healthy relationship should "look" and what types of communication need to exist. Admittedly he followed the "Bachelor" formula for a lot of the season, but when the chips were down and that formula didn't work for Cassie he dropped it and went on his own, which was really right for the two of them. I recently re-watched that "Portugal cliff" scene and the things that Cassie said afterwards and IMO that dialog really was a pivotal moment in her ability to accept her own feelings and stop second guessing everything that she had been second guessing. It seemed like so many of her concerns had vanished and she started accepting and giving in to her emotions. JMHO

And this led to what is, IMHO, the second best reaction to the option to stay as a couple in the Fantasy Suite:

#! - On Trista and Ryan's scene after Trista read the CH date card, Ryan looked up to an imaginary waiter and said "Check please".
#2 - Before Colton could even get the complete question (presumably it would have been "Do you want to stay as a couple in the Fantasy Suite) but all he gets out is "Do you want" because Cassie is holding the key out and answers "YES".

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:41 am

Thank you. That video is PERFECT.
Please send it to them somehow.

I really think the producers pick one perfect person, then a couple of hot prospects that will pepper the show with eye candy and  then the rest messes for drama. Colton luckily used his gut to find that one and persisted with it. Just Perfect.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:16 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Jolena wrote:snip
For his age Colton is a very smart guy, he knows how to listen well and he replies back with encouraging and thoughtful dialog . It's so great to see a 26 yr old handle women and situations so well and to be so patient. IMO He handle every situation this season perfectly . I admire how he turned this conversation about her past into just being about the future and about them and how moving forward he was only concerned how they together would handle their relationship. 
I think it gave him a better understanding and sense of relief knowing that all along she was not only struggling with this process in making a commitment to him so soon ,but deep down she was struggling because of her past . He has a special way of bringing people comfort with their not so comfortable situations and opening up about them. Cassie is a lucky girl.  :nod:jmo

Colton has really surprised me in the maturity of his approach with Cassie in particular and relationships in general. It seems to me that he is either very intuitive or he has spent some time learning how a healthy relationship should "look" and what types of communication need to exist. Admittedly he followed the "Bachelor" formula for a lot of the season, but when the chips were down and that formula didn't work for Cassie he dropped it and went on his own, which was really right for the two of them. I recently re-watched that "Portugal cliff" scene and the things that Cassie said afterwards and IMO that dialog really was a pivotal moment in her ability to accept her own feelings and stop second guessing everything that she had been second guessing. It seemed like so many of her concerns had vanished and she started accepting and giving in to her emotions. JMHO

And this led to what is, IMHO, the second best reaction to the option to stay as a couple in the Fantasy Suite:

#! - On Trista and Ryan's scene after Trista read the CH date card, Ryan looked up to an imaginary waiter and said "Check please".
#2 - Before Colton could even get the complete question (presumably it would have been "Do you want to stay as a couple in the Fantasy Suite) but all he gets out is "Do you want" because Cassie is holding the key out and answers "YES".

Cassie’s reaction to the FS offer was hilarious! Girl was READY cantstopl
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by timfan Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:49 am

Colton made a post on Twitter that there is a video of cassie dancing in a onesie he posted one of him dancing in a elf costume
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Fri Mar 22, 2019 11:50 am

I would like to see that video. I knew that one of him was from a happy couple weekend when he posted it to his Instagram back in December. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:08 pm

@Lucas15 we have to wait a little for the YES moment, but here is the part before that.
There is a lot we can take from Cassie’s monologue. “You taught me about what a good relationship can look like” and “I’ve learned what I’m scared of, and how to overcome that.” Pretty strong statements that I think went over the heads of most viewers.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Fri Mar 22, 2019 1:42 pm

blueblues wrote:@Lucas15 we have to wait a little for the YES moment, but here is the part before that.
There is a lot we can take from Cassie’s monologue. “You taught me about what a good relationship can look like” and “I’ve learned what I’m scared of, and how to overcome that.” Pretty strong statements that I think went over the heads of most viewers.

It probably did go over a lot of heads. What she says after is also a pretty strong statement:

Cassie wrote:I want you to know too that like I AM sure and that like whatever happens after this like [unintelligible] I wanna be all in [big smile]

I wish I could make out the "unintelligible" part but again - pretty strong statements from someone who has previously been "I don't know - I wish I DID know". To me the thing about Cassie in all of this is that IMO she's been truthful even though many times she could have avoided criticism by lying. So for her to say "I AM sure" means to me that she really IS sure.

Source

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by lavenderfan Fri Mar 22, 2019 2:03 pm

Colton and Cassie are absolutely adorable on their IG story.

It's refreshing to see the guy so into hyping his girl. Cassie surprisingly seems more focused on her school work than social media, and Colton is just loving showing off his love for Cassie. Not to say Cassie doesn't love him back equally, but Colton is much more vocal about it, which is darn cute.

Seems like they're on their way to the airport for Vegas.

PS: taking bets now - when do you guys think they'll get engaged. personally, I think it's a matter of when not if they'll get engaged.

I'd say by the end of this year or early next year.

lavenderfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 79 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 51 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13