SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:21 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 D2UnNMxUcAArbBv
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton 10h
They look so good tonight backstage at @BrettYoungMusic pic.twitter.com/qEJ00OBbnT
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 HGUccXTIzY7Bkcxa
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton 8h
Omg. This is the sweetest, most precious video @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/nqMDi6lW44
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by blueblues Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:41 pm

@Maddy This one? So cute!

Gregg may have a tiny bit more swag than Colton. laugh out loud

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Mar 23, 2019 3:59 pm

Source
Caston and their families met Brett Young after the show (swipe right to see all the pictures)
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:09 pm

In that second picture is the girl standing next to Brett (long dark hair) his GF?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:13 pm

Jolena wrote:In that second picture is the girl standing next to Brett (long dark hair) his GF?
 I think she's his fiancee. She was sitting next to them during the show.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:17 pm

Am i the only one thinking that Colton using Cass's full name while giving her his final rose is cute ?!  seeing hearts
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sat Mar 23, 2019 4:38 pm

Jina wrote:
Jolena wrote:In that second picture is the girl standing next to Brett (long dark hair) his GF?
 I think she's his fiancee. She was sitting next to them during the show.
Actually she's his wife.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:14 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 D2X91hcVAAAuzz6
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
They’re spoiling us too much pic.twitter.com/jOzXHREhx4
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:36 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 D2Rr9oSX0AAzjgd
The Bachelor @BachelorABC
We can't decide who's cuter. @colton #TheBachelor pic.twitter.com/LuAEsUa29S
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 D135tVaW0AEQNyV
Colton @welovecolton49
Colton trying to bond with Cassie’s cats is the funniest thing @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/ptFATZ9d3l
https://mobile.twitter.com/welovecolton49
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sat Mar 23, 2019 7:44 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 D14Me6AXQAEbc1g
Colton @welovecolton49
Cassie’s dad in the background @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/dl870Q0bmo
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 D17BFoDWkAAeTaO
Colton @welovecolton49
Name a more iconic trio... I’ll wait @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/cTSDYmJGHU
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 HJAw8_SIX9rwN7_O
Colton @welovecolton49
These two need a YouTube channel!! @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/iaegfsYtzD
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 27 D2M8FlKXcAUANEE
Colton @welovecolton49
@colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/BfIMPsVf83
https://mobile.twitter.com/welovecolton49
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 23, 2019 8:11 pm

I agree on the YouTube channel. I would love to watch them do vlogs. It would be something they have control of and they could do it in their own time. No producer manipulations, no weird editing. It would just come straight from them. I would love that. Of course I’m sure they are just enjoying normalcy right now and I’m happy for them. I just am greedy. Lol
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:55 pm

Does anyone know what they filmed together?? A few days ago Cassie mentioned it in her tweet and we thought it was Ellen but I haven’t seen anything regarding them being on Ellen??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13