SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Julie81 Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:36 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:Does anyone know what they filmed together?? A few days ago Cassie mentioned it in her tweet and we thought it was Ellen but I haven’t seen anything regarding them being on Ellen??

I don’t know. Maybe it’s something for Saige’s YouTube. I haven’t heard of them being on anything.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 28 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:19 am

Julie81 wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:Does anyone know what they filmed together?? A few days ago Cassie mentioned it in her tweet and we thought it was Ellen but I haven’t seen anything regarding them being on Ellen??

I don’t know. Maybe it’s something for Saige’s YouTube. I haven’t heard of them being on anything.

I don't think it has anything to do with You Tube because Colton replied to someones tweet saying "You Tube channel" and he said "No - think bigger" question
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:45 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 28 D2YxgEFX4AEmKAF
Colton @welovecolton49
The way he looks at her @colton @CassieRandolph pic.twitter.com/RgcLaruh7j
https://mobile.twitter.com/welovecolton49
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:51 am

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 28 D2ZQS-zUgAEotDN
cassie + colton @cassieandcolton
❤️ @CassieRandolph @colton pic.twitter.com/9N1XdMsanM
https://mobile.twitter.com/cassieandcolton
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by HereToMakeFriends Sun Mar 24, 2019 12:53 am

@Maddy Are we thinking this means he put a ring on it? He does like to play with all of us giggling

HereToMakeFriends

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:04 am

Im wondering if it was a fan who made this photo with the jersey's on them or if they really had these Jersey's made up to take this photo in. Anyone know where this pic actually came from?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:10 am

Julie81 wrote:I agree on the YouTube channel. I would love to watch them do vlogs. It would be something they have control of and they could do it in their own time. No producer manipulations, no weird editing. It would just come straight from them. I would love that. Of course I’m sure they are just enjoying normalcy right now and I’m happy for them. I just am greedy. Lol

You are not alone  no no I would love for them to do a weekly video blog too!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:16 am

Jolena wrote:Im wondering if it was a fan who made this photo with the jersey's on them or if they really had these Jersey's made up to take this photo in. Anyone know where this pic actually came from?

in Vegas at some ice hockey game i believe??

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:25 am

Weren't they suppose to be meeting up with Becca and Garret tonight in Vegas?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by HereToMakeFriends Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:31 am

@Jolena Just checked the chippendales site - seems like there’s another show at 10:30! They might still be going to it.

HereToMakeFriends

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:36 am

Maybe they are meeting up with Becca and Garrett after the show?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Sun Mar 24, 2019 1:47 am

Jolena wrote:Im wondering if it was a fan who made this photo with the jersey's on them or if they really had these Jersey's made up to take this photo in. Anyone know where this pic actually came from?
Colton posted it on his IG. I think they were given to them as a gift by one of the teams.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 79 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 53 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13