SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Lucas15 Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:10 pm

Part 9 is now posted:

https://twitter.com/i/status/1109832241071484928

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 30 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:24 pm

@Lucas15 Thanks for your recap!

This is awesome, they went to an NHL game to watch the Vegas Golden Knights!

https://twitter.com/GoldenKnights

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:32 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Julie81 wrote:I think we just speculated that they could maybe go to the show since they were in Vegas at the time of the show but it seems they had no time since both their families were there and they had other obligations.

They might've been planning on going at one point but had their plans change last minute. Honestly that doesn't seem like their type of thing and I'm sure they'll find another time/place to meet them.

I never thought they would go honestly. I couldn’t see Cassie, well either of them, at one of those shows. If anything, I thought they’d meet up briefly after....If that. This was a family weekend though. When they meet up with Becca and Garrett, it will be on their own time I’m sure.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Caroline commented on Cassie’s picture that Chipendales missed them last night and Cassie replied “I know!! I’m bummed sad“ so I think there was a plan to go but something came up. Like others said tho, I’m not sure it’s really Cassie’s scene anyways either. She seems really laid back, I can just imagine her and Colton’s reaction if they tried to bring her up to the stage like they did Tia
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Mar 24, 2019 4:47 pm

The back of their hockey jersey's!

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 30 54731603_2341492109204552_2833528692306315808_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.fybz2-1.fna.fbcdn

coltonunderwood
Future Mrs.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvYF__eHW5e/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:27 pm

Anyone know what name on IG is "momma Underwood"? In the post above it says she commented on the pic that Colton posted but I don't see a response that looks like it would be from his mom. I wonder why she wasen't with them in Vegas, unless we just didn't get to see her in any video's . Seems like his father and his wife were the only members of his family that were there. Anyone have any info? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by wishesfireworks Sun Mar 24, 2019 5:54 pm

Yeah I dont think it’s Colton’s scene either but he looks like he could work there laugh out loud. They’re both starting to grow on me though post show I must say. They both seem laid back from what I know they didn’t really go to any clubs but they went to a game and country concert. 
Bachhh022 wrote:Caroline commented on Cassie’s picture that Chipendales missed them last night and Cassie replied “I know!! I’m bummed sad“ so I think there was a plan to go but something came up. Like others said tho, I’m not sure it’s really Cassie’s scene anyways either. She seems really laid back, I can just imagine her and Colton’s reaction if they tried to bring her up to the stage like they did Tia

wishesfireworks

Female Posts : 708

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:26 pm

Jolena wrote:Anyone know what name on IG is "momma Underwood"? In the post above it says she commented on the pic that Colton posted but I don't see a response that looks like it would be from his mom. I wonder why she wasen't with them in Vegas, unless we just didn't get to see her in any video's . Seems like his father and his wife were the only members of his family that were there. Anyone have any info? TIA
 She commented on Cassie's post (dzu11)
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 30 55244611
No she wasn't there but Colton and Cassie will be in Denver in April (On Kaitlyn's podcast) so probably will meet Colton's family that week.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:39 pm

No words are needed. So precious  beatingheart :inlove  beatingheart  
Jumping hearts
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Mar 24, 2019 6:48 pm

Jina wrote:No words are needed. So precious  beatingheart :inlove  beatingheart  
Jumping hearts

Omgosh my heart seeing hearts heartandarrow
I have watch this so many times laugh out loud they are just the cutest!! Love love love them beatingheart
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:01 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jina wrote:No words are needed. So precious  beatingheart :inlove  beatingheart  
Jumping hearts

Omgosh my heart seeing hearts heartandarrow  
I have watch this so many times laugh out loud they are just the cutest!! Love love love them beatingheart

OH MY !!!!I love how he's loving her. LUCKY GIRL!
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:13 pm

Cuteness overload!!!  l o v e they are so in love , I doubt very much that he waits long before he pops the question and puts a ring on it. Colton is gonna lock this down for sure. I'm amazed at the number of "likes" and the thousands of comments he's getting on just about every single picture/video he posts of them. It's amazing. I think he def topped the charts for being the BEST BACHELOR EVER!! Who would've ever thought the Hot, hunk ,Virgin bachelor gave us the most romantic and real season this show has ever seen.  :yes: Im in for the long haul following these two. He sucked me right in.  giggling
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13