SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by kmick0890 Sun Mar 24, 2019 7:49 pm

Jolena wrote:Cuteness overload!!!  l o v e they are so in love , I doubt very much that he waits long before he pops the question and puts a ring on it. Colton is gonna lock this down for sure. I'm amazed at the number of "likes" and the thousands of comments he's getting on just about every single picture/video he posts of them. It's amazing. I think he def topped the charts for being the BEST BACHELOR EVER!! Who would've ever thought the Hot, hunk ,Virgin bachelor gave us the most romantic and real season this show has ever seen.  :yes: Im in for the long haul following these two. He sucked me right in.  giggling

Colton is so smitten with her and it's the cutest thing. If they take their Thailand trip this summer, I can see a proposal possibly happening then. I think he'll time it around something that is special for the two of them. If things keep going this well for them, I think it's only a matter of time before they're engaged.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Sun Mar 24, 2019 8:27 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
Jolena wrote:Cuteness overload!!!  l o v e they are so in love , I doubt very much that he waits long before he pops the question and puts a ring on it. Colton is gonna lock this down for sure. I'm amazed at the number of "likes" and the thousands of comments he's getting on just about every single picture/video he posts of them. It's amazing. I think he def topped the charts for being the BEST BACHELOR EVER!! Who would've ever thought the Hot, hunk ,Virgin bachelor gave us the most romantic and real season this show has ever seen.  :yes: Im in for the long haul following these two. He sucked me right in.  giggling

Colton is so smitten with her and it's the cutest thing. If they take their Thailand trip this summer, I can see a proposal possibly happening then. I think he'll time it around something that is special for the two of them. If things keep going this well for them, I think it's only a matter of time before they're engaged.

i totally agree. They'll have a big year coming up next year for sure. and maybe an exciting Fall if he gets on DWTS. I think Cassie graduates grad school next year, and he said in an interview that  they set a goal to buy a house in HB by next year, then they have the engagement to look forward to and probably a wedding not long after that , so I have a feeling it's going to be a fun ride with them.
whipped
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4297

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:09 pm

Love their hockey jerseys! Just wish they weren't Vegas ones though. laugh out loud

Also ditto about a proposal. Smiley

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:13 pm

I love how they are singing to each other in that video. Gosh, she is one lucky girl!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:28 pm

Colton popping in the back of Cassie’s Ad today in her IG story was also kind of precious awwww him saying he liked the lip gloss too and he knows because it ends up on him Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 3806527698
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:30 pm

I think the jersey numbers relates to the Bachelor Season.. 23 because Colton is the 23rd Bachelor.. and 1 because Cassie was the final one?
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:14 pm

Colton deleted his tweets again. Lol

He posted the peace emoji. Like, “peace out” laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Sun Mar 24, 2019 11:17 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 D1pmdmnXgAAz128
Colton & Cassie @ColtonnCassie
Cassie & Colton in NYC ❤️ pic.twitter.com/cXR6zcIfDo
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 D2EaPs3WkAArq9G
They’re so cute pic.twitter.com/9vi2S3M6wX
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 D2MtCeJW0AA4_Ax
Cuties ❤️ pic.twitter.com/ELt1FabRJW
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 D2T037CWsAAF78Z
The BEAUTY that they have ❤️ pic.twitter.com/NoegGZfCdS
https://mobile.twitter.com/ColtonnCassie
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:00 pm

So Cassie and Colton visited a hospital while in Vegas! I am surprised they didn’t IG this! Looks like Colton’s family was there aswell awwww

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 Db207910
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 31 Bca8df10

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bvb40JznTdd/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1953s4yrodiyk
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Mon Mar 25, 2019 6:57 pm

Aw ❤️ When they were in NYC they also visited the CF foundation there, I low key kinda like that they don’t post on SM every charitable thing they do tho, shows that they’re doing it out of the goodness of their hearts, not for publicity.

I think it says a lot that on a weekend in Vegas that most people would spend by the pool drinking (no judgement on that tho!), they choose to spend it doing something like that. I think Cassie and Colton really bring out a great side of each other, and it’s nice seeing their families a part of it too.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:55 pm

@cookielover12 yes! Also when they stand side by side Future Mrs Underwood!

They think of everything in Vegas. Smiley

@Linds911 laugh out loud I know what you mean.

What was the original purpose of going to Vegas?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:What was the original purpose of going to Vegas?

I think it was to introduce Colton's family to Cassie's family.

Part 10 is up: https://twitter.com/i/status/1110179532818911232

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13