SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sun Apr 07, 2019 7:31 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:https://acceptthisrose.com/2019/04/06/colton-underwood-secret-plans/

hmmmm i wonder??  Jumping hearts
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 H10
That Mallorca hashtag is very interesting!!! question 
I don't think it's about a proposal no way he will post something about it.

Maybe a surprise for Cass's Birthday or is Colton working on a new project ?!  scratch scratch
Anyway i can't wait !!!
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by timfan Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:04 pm

Just saw Colton and cassie on red carpet they were being interviewed by people magazine cassie dress is beautiful but when the interview was over the girl interviewer was rude she said you can go now because they had to interview Jason aldean I just found her rude
timfan
timfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:10 pm

Omg Colton brought a disposable camera to take pictures of cassie i love this guy i swear rotfl

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 D3lgCzMUcAAO4cE

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 D3lgCzMUUAIJACX

Adorable! Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 1176891977

https://twitter.com/MusicChoice

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:11 pm

Our love birds  seeing hearts 

Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:25 pm

They look so awesome together ! I love her dress no wonder Colton tweeted about it.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:32 pm

She's gorgeous.  heartandarrow

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 D3lkfk10Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 D3lkh610
Source
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:33 pm

they are looking HOT!! her dress and shoes and makeup all on point Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 1105969562
Damn i wish i saw the interview what did they talk about? hopefully we see more from the after party??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:40 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:they are looking HOT!! her dress and shoes and makeup all on point Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 1105969562
Damn i wish i saw the interview what did they talk about? hopefully we see more from the after party??
It wasn't that long.
Talked about Cass's dress and Colton's tweet. She was kinda mad about that tweet. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 3806527698 So he's learning from his mistakes. He will only talk about the dress after the red carpet next time.
Asked Michael?! if he was a Bachelor fan and he said that he only started watching this season trying to be a good fiancé. Colton sent him a video thanking him for watching. He knows him.
Andrea asked Colton if he's a Country Music fan and he said yes he's a huge fan actually. He spent filming listening to music on his ipad.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:44 pm

Jina wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:they are looking HOT!! her dress and shoes and makeup all on point Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 1105969562
It wasn't that long.
Talked about Cass's dress and Colton's tweet. She was kinda mad about that tweet. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 48 3806527698 So he's learning from his mistakes. He will only talk about the dress after the red carpet next time.
Asked Michael?! if he was a Bachelor fan and he said that he only started watching this season trying to be a good fiancé. Colton sent him a video thanking him for watching. He knows him.
Andrea asked Colton if he's a Country Music fan and he said yes he's a huge fan actually. He spent filming listening to music on his ipad.

THANKS! i actually wondered about that because that does put extra pressure to look good and for extra attention or criticism laugh out loud BUT he was right she does look HOT Hugesmile

https://www.etonline.com/2019-acm-awards-bachelor-alumni-colton-underwood-and-cassie-randolph-make-red-carpet-debut-122830
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:18 pm

They are having a great time. Looking adorable as always :sprinklehearts

Source

Last edited by Jina on Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Apr 07, 2019 9:41 pm

Oh my gosh! He is the ultimate guy, y’all. Taking a disposable camera to take pics of her on the red carpet?!?! That is the sweetest thing. Not just a phone...that won’t do. A disposable camera. Love it!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 07, 2019 10:15 pm

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 48 of 79 Previous  1 ... 25 ... 47, 48, 49 ... 63 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13