SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:34 am

Iconic duet   rotfl rotfl

Source

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 56899710
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 56549411

Colton
CassieRandolph
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:53 am

Another Interview. 
The interviewer is very nice she tweeted later that was great to meet them and they are so nice in person and wish them the best and she's rooting for them. 

I love that their first songs together are All to myself & Spechless (A sign?! Hugesmile) Listened to them in Thailand during a rain delay. How cute that thry get to meet Dan and Shay and even sing with them. 

Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 09, 2019 10:10 am

I’m going tonight to the baseball game. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to see him. I’m a UT fan and go to many games (not nessesarily baseball) but I am excited. I’ll recap for y’all. I just wish cass was going to be with him.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:03 am

GuardianAngel wrote:snip
Cassie's response, am I jumping the gun,  to me, sounds like she doesn't really know exactly when. I would think Colton will want to keep it a surprise. I can imagine how he will propose!!

IIRC Cassie has said that she wants it to be a surprise - IMO because she felt her ex (who was so controlling) had it all "planned out" so she wants more spontaneity. There are, arguably, several instances during interviews when she might have thought "this could be the moment". One was on Kimmel when Kimmel gave them a Neil Lane ring. Another might have been when Colton took out the disposable camera on the ACM red carpet and she might have thought it was a ring he was getting out. Regardless I think that Colton is going to surprise her - because that's what she wants. IIRC they have said that Colton knows what ring she wants so this is something they have certainly talked about. JMHO

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:22 am

Julie81 wrote:I’m going tonight to the baseball game. It seemed like the perfect opportunity to see him. I’m a UT fan and go to many games (not nessesarily baseball) but I am excited. I’ll recap for y’all. I just wish cass was going to be with him.

Have fun, can’t wait to hear your updates! Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:27 am

Lucas15 wrote:
Cassie's response, am I jumping the gun,  to me, sounds like she doesn't really know exactly when. I would think Colton will want to keep it a surprise. I can imagine how he will propose!!

IIRC Cassie has said that she wants it to be a surprise - IMO because she felt her ex (who was so controlling) had it all "planned out" so she wants more spontaneity. There are, arguably, several instances during interviews when she might have thought "this could be the moment". One was on Kimmel when Kimmel gave them a Neil Lane ring. Another might have been when Colton took out the disposable camera on the ACM red carpet and she might have thought it was a ring he was getting out. Regardless I think that Colton is going to surprise her - because that's what she wants. IIRC they have said that Colton knows what ring she wants so this is something they have certainly talked about. JMHO

Yes I find it pretty hilarious watching Cassie keep thinking it’s about to happen :D

I kinda think colton will plan something really romantic either in a private moment, or have her family there as well. I think Cassie would say yes to him if he asked right now but I get the vibe that they still want to wait a few months for things to settle down, which is probably good. Considering how pressured she felt before I’d rather her be wondering ‘when is he gonna do it already?!’ Rather than do it ASAP
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 09, 2019 12:59 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

Yes I find it pretty hilarious watching Cassie keep thinking it’s about to happen :D

I kinda think colton will plan something really romantic either in a private moment, or have her family there as well. I think Cassie would say yes to him if he asked right now but I get the vibe that they still want to wait a few months for things to settle down, which is probably good. Considering how pressured she felt before I’d rather her be wondering ‘when is he gonna do it already?!’ Rather than do it ASAP

I agree.  laugh out loud HE should wait awhile after what she put him through. giggling Would be nice to see the proposal live or at least hope he has someone film it so he can share it with US.  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 4256136633  cantstopl
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Apr 09, 2019 2:21 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:snip
I think Cassie would say yes to him if he asked right now but I get the vibe that they still want to wait a few months for things to settle down, which is probably good. Considering how pressured she felt before I’d rather her be wondering ‘when is he gonna do it already?!’ Rather than do it ASAP

Well on Kelly & Ryan the day after the finale aired Kelly asked Cassie what she thought her father would say if Colton asked for her hand in marriage and Cassie answered "He loves Colton so I think it would be "yes"". So then Ryan asks Cassie "what would your answer be if Colton would ask you for your hand in marriage?" And she answered "It would be yes".
Source

So I would agree - I think her answer today would be the same today as it was then and IMO Colton knows this and IMO Cassie also knows she said this; I don't think either would forget something that significant. I think she may well be wondering "when is he going to do it already" - which might explain why each time it seems like a possibility she's ready for it to happen.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 09, 2019 7:57 pm

So, update so far....I donated to his charity so I have two chances to meet him. Highly doubt it will happen honestly. Lol

I have only seen him from afar, but let me tell you, he’s so good looking even from here. He’s leaner than I thought. (I’ll upload pics later) he has spent the day on campus with the athletes here and with molly, the legacy recipient. He took pics on the field with some cheerleaders and players. They are calling out winners to meet him after each inning. I’ll let y’all know laugh out loud
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:57 pm

Julie81 wrote:So, update so far....I donated to his charity so I have two chances to meet him. Highly doubt it will happen honestly. Lol

I have only seen him from afar, but let me tell you, he’s so good looking even from here. He’s leaner than I thought. (I’ll upload pics later) he has spent the day on campus with the athletes here and with molly, the legacy recipient. He took pics on the field with some cheerleaders and players. They are calling out winners to meet him after each inning. I’ll let y’all know laugh out loud

Thanks Julie, looking forward to seeing the pics. I can only imagine how much more good looking he is in person. I said the exact same thing when I  met Andi and Josh ( and some of the others as well) they looked so much better in person.
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:24 pm

Ok, well I’m home. I didn’t meet Colton which I’m kinda mad about to be honest. My cousins and I all donated $100 each to legacy foundation thinking we would have an opportunity to meet him. Don’t get me wrong, I would have donated regardless, but anyways, I’ll continue....

We bought tickets to the game and donated which gave us two opportunities to meet him. The problem there is everyone at the game got an opportunity as well. Even the 700 students in attendance. The students get in for FREE and I’m betting over 90% of them did not donate to the charity. College kids do not have extra cash laying around. I know I didn’t.

I feel like all the people who donated should have gotten to meet him. JMO.

I know it wasn’t Colton who made this decision to make the raffle. It was all UT Athletics. It was just not put together well. It honestly isn’t a big deal but I drove an hour, spent money, and was hoping to meet him. I came away disappointed in some ways.

On to the night....when we got there, Colton was on the field with Molly taking pics. He took a few with players and others on the field. Molly did a routine with the cheerleaders and Colton was so into it. He was literally so sweet watching her and clapping along. He helped her throw out the first pitch as well. Before the game started, they played the sweetest video of Colton spending the day with Molly and his day on campus. I literally cried. He is precious, y’all. I swear. He stood in the dugout and cheered the players on for a bit then headed up to the box for the rest of the game.

He sat on the balcony where literally a flood of girls swarmed under to just stand. I don’t know how he feels with so many eyes on him all the time but he is calm and cool acting. I said to my cousin at one point, “wonder what it feels like to be that good looking?” Lol but all in all no one was acting crazy or running at him, yelling at him. Everyone was respectful. It was just a baseball game....with a celeb in attendance. Lol

When we realized we werent meeting him, we left after 7th inning. The Vols were winning (go vols) and we have to work tomorrow. All in all it was a fun night. I love TN athletics. It’s where my brother went to school and my cousin played football there so it’s close to my heart so when I see Colton wearing the Power T, it kinda does something to me!

I’ll post pics in a different post.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Apr 09, 2019 11:50 pm

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 1c603f10
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 A7824210
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 51 2e854f10
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 79 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13