SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 57 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:39 am

Jolena wrote:Who was actually in Aspen skiing with them? Who is the other guy on the lift? Is his brother with them too? What about the girl Jennifer that was on the show? Is she Connors GF ? I wish they would take a family picture without the goggles and hats on. I can't make out who the heck they are ( I didn't know that was his mother.) dizzy
The other guy on the lift is Donna's partner.
I'm sure Connor is married and his wife's name Jennifer.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 57 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jina Sun Apr 14, 2019 5:42 am

blueblues wrote:It’s great to see Cassie with Donna. They seem to have come a very long way since that first dreadful meeting. Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 57 1f49b
I’m sure they have been facetiming a lot, but this weekend might actually be the first time they meet face to face since then.
  :yes:
Donna will be driving Sniper later this month to LA so she will be able to spend more time with her son and his girl.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:04 am

She's killing it with the dogs  Hugesmile

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 57 D4fyq710

https://twitter.com/cassieandcolton
https://www.instagram.com/cassierandolphfan/
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:07 am

Sniper is his older dog, right? The black lab? I assume he is taking him to LA because he will be easier to take care of and won’t need as much attention. Thor is just 2 I believe...IIRC.

I am loving all these pictures. It’s so sweet to see how they mesh so well together.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Sun Apr 14, 2019 11:22 am

Julie81 wrote:Sniper is his older dog, right? The black lab? I assume he is taking him to LA because he will be easier to take care of and won’t need as much attention. Thor is just 2 I believe...IIRC.

I am loving all these pictures. It’s so sweet to see how they mesh so well together.
Yes that's right.
Donna said it's too stressful for Thor to move to LA. He likes Denver and it's his home.
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Sun Apr 14, 2019 1:33 pm

These two really have a full schedule for the next couple of months.

Credit: @coltonandcassieforever

Looks like Kaitlyn has taken Cassie under her wing (I knew she would Smiley).

Credit: @Kaitlyn Bristowe Why is, “I’d jump a fence for her too”, the only caption coming to me. We get it. Colton jumped a fence.... But in all seriousness I would. She’s the sweetest.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:08 pm

So much good content this weekend ...and more coming tomorrow! Smiley

Loved this comment Jason posted on Coltons insta awwww
Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 57 Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-9-04-35-PM

Cassie just seems to fit right in with his friends (& has kaitlyn as a girlfriend now!) and i love seeing that.
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:26 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:So much good content this weekend ...and more coming tomorrow! Smiley

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 57 Screen-Shot-2019-04-14-at-9-04-35-PM

Cassie just seems to fit right in with his friends (& has kaitlyn as a girlfriend now!) and i love seeing that.

More pics and video's coming tomorrow? from where? I just saw Cassie's IG story and looks like they are heading home, is home back to Denver? What's going on tomorrow for them?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:57 pm

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:So much good content this weekend ...and more coming tomorrow! Smiley

More pics and video's coming tomorrow? from where? I just saw Cassie's IG story and looks like they are heading home, is home back to Denver? What's going on tomorrow for them?

They're going to Denver, their live podcast with Kaitlyn is tomorrow night! The one on saturday was the boys podcast Blake/Colton/Jason, Cassie just was there too. They have one just them and Kaitlyn (Dunno if Jason will be there or not) tomorrow Smiley
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 16, 2019 1:59 am

Looks like they are having a blast at the live podcast. If anyone wants to bring over the pics and videos from IG.  Colton and Cassie were giving personalized bottles of wine , so cute! I can read her's "Off the Market" but I can't make out Coltons . Can anyone tell what it says? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Apr 16, 2019 2:53 am

Jolena wrote:Looks like they are having a blast at the live podcast. If anyone wants to bring over the pics and videos from IG.  Colton and Cassie were giving personalized bottles of wine , so cute! I can read her's "Off the Market" but I can't make out Coltons . Can anyone tell what it says? TIA

i think it says Elevated love ? Looks like so much fun is there a way we can hear or watch her podcast??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Apr 16, 2019 3:05 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
Jolena wrote:Looks like they are having a blast at the live podcast. If anyone wants to bring over the pics and videos from IG.  Colton and Cassie were giving personalized bottles of wine , so cute! I can read her's "Off the Market" but I can't make out Coltons . Can anyone tell what it says? TIA

i think it says Elevated love ? Looks like so much fun is there a way we can hear or watch her podcast??

I was wondering the same thing. If there was im sure someone would've posted the link for it  sad The IG stories are really cute. There's one where they are dancing and Colton goes to take his jacket off and Cassie pulled it right back on him, with the impression like NO stripping, you're all mine" !!Cute !! Im hoping some fans that were there will post more tomorrow , it looked like everyone in the audience had their phones out.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 79 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 68 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13