SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:26 pm

https://youtu.be/yabwZpAf8Qs
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:33 pm

I could watch these 2 all day  Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 1f60d  seriously though I love how CC in this interview are holding each others hands and cassie is always touching and moving her thumb on his thumb like a comfort, they just have eachothers backs ... LOVE THEM

https://youtu.be/dy2gBBJDbGQ?t=10

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 13, 2019 6:52 pm

@LeapofFaith Thanks for posting those interviews! Smiles galore!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:03 pm

@Linds911 laugh out loud i seriously can't get enough Embarressed! Here's The View interview

https://youtu.be/j2TJoZbQQoc
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:15 pm

ok ok feel like i am obsessing maybe a little too much laugh out loud i am sorry for all the posts..but sue me i love how in love they are and how LOVE WINS in the end ;)

https://youtu.be/4fLxSlvGTPk

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:33 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 pm

I'd seen all the interviews but the Extra one.... thanks for posting it.

I saw a couple, last night, and today, that are totally invested in each other, and am more optimistic about their success than I was before the airing of last nights episode. They handled themselves well, answered all the hard questions with grace and class .. and I love that they're not willing to talk about their sex life. It's no one's business. I personally feel like that the FS was when they first became intimate, I think it's pretty obvious. I don't need to hear the words..... the continual asking is so ridiculous. the extra interview was done with dignity though, so I give props to the interviewer for asking it the way she did.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:27 pm

https://twitter.com/buildseriesnyc/status/1105943034955468801?s=21

Colton and Cassie on the Build Series show

@buildseriesnyc

....this may work for those without twitter.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/b1l7sDc5NjY3OXwxeW5KT09aT1hwWEpSVaOfBFc8o3-2LKM4-txOvWBzi8ISkvJTYZ1x7Cai0oo=?t=9s
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:31 pm

@LeapofFaith Thank You so much for all the post. I have watched this show for a long time and I have to say that Colton is my favorite Bachelor ever. I love how he handled the show and took a huge risk for the love of his life. They are definitely my favorite couple because they just fit together. I am excited to watch their journey and can’t wait to see them get engaged then married. I have total faith in this couple.
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:32 pm

Second half of the kelly and ryan and Ryan asks if colton was to ask her now and Cassie said she would say YES!!!!! oh man i am calling it these 2 will be engaged by the end of the year for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:42 pm

Was The View interview better then Live w/ K&R? laugh out loud

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 8367-910 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 I_got_13 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 E5kqdm15 Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 7 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Jina Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:53 pm

The build interview
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOuF-85FZ0Q
Jina
Jina

Back to top Go down

Post by northernviewer Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:58 pm

I rewatched most of last nights episode ... I wanted to hear how he worded what he said to her about how Taysha and Hannah could give him the ending he wanted.... here's what he said ... " I ended things with Taysha and Hannah .. 2 women that could've given me a good life with them.. given me everything that I wanted ... but it wasn't with who I wanted it to be with." Then he went on to say he wasn't asking for a marriage at the end of this.. just a second chance.

you could tell that although she still really liked him, she was still holding back, and even with his family, she was still brutally honest, even though this was hard to do and it had to have uncomfortable for all of them.

I saw a turning point with her.. it was they were on their cliff picnic ... she was talking about it wasn't a relationship with him that scared her.. it was a relationship in general. Sounds like last guy was controlling, maybe not in a crazy way, don't have a clue, but enough for relationships to scare her about how she would lose some of herself in a relationship and "don't have the freedom to be you anymore". Once he assured her that he still expected them to have separate lives in some aspects... guys and girls weekends.. different hobbies or interests, famil, circle of friends, trusting each other.. she seemed to do a 180. She seemed more open to exploring a new relationship .. with Colton .. and giving him a chance. she even said...."if I don't risk being in a relationship, am I ever going to want to be in one... because I'm so scared of it controlling my life" IMO I think that was the issue all the time, she wasn't afraid of going for with Colton so much... it was her past experience controlling her present relationship. I think as time has past and Colton has eased her fears, that he'll be the guy that lets her still be herself even thought they're a couple ... I think she's all in at this point. they seem genuinely happy. I don't normally do Bach couple love, it's not my thing... but this couple has my interest. I'll be following them to see how this develops.

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 79 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 43 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13