SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 64 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by blueblues Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:34 pm

kmick0890 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:That's a beautiful bracelet! Love it. The next pic in that IG indicates they are on the road again. Does anyone know where they are headed?

I think on Colton's IG story , he posted that they're headed to NYC.
Seems like they are doing some kind of appearance with Trista and Ryan.

Also, on Friday they will be on the Today show.
https://www.broadwayworld.com/bwwtv/article/Scoop-Upcoming-Guests-on-TODAY-429-53-20190429

blueblues

Back to top Go down

coltonunderwood - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 64 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:41 pm

How fun for them! NYC is a great city.

I like that they are supposedly doing an appearance with Trista and Ryan. Who better to get good advice which I'm sure they would give them some tips.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue Apr 30, 2019 9:57 pm

A Cartier Love Bracelet... it’s very nice! And Colton has been wearing a matching silver one as well if I’m not mistaken!

I can’t wait to see them on the Today show and wonder what’s happening with Trista and Ryan Smiley

Also I don’t know how to bring an IG story over but Cassie’s story about her watching colton sleep on the plane is super adorable hahaha
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Tue Apr 30, 2019 10:09 pm

If you look at her pics. from the Colorado trip she is wearing the Carvier bracelet in IG’s also Colton has been wearing a silver one as well. I think this might of been some type of present for another occasion. Just an observation ... if true can’t imagine what he really got her for her birthday. JMO
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed May 01, 2019 3:57 am

whit90 wrote:If you look at her pics. from the Colorado trip she is wearing the Carvier bracelet in IG’s also Colton has been wearing a silver one as well. I think this might of been some type of present for another occasion. Just an observation ... if true can’t imagine what he really got her for her birthday. JMO

ooo interesting and great eyes!!!So i wonder what did he get her for her bday?!

would really really love to know whats happening on the today show and meeting trista and ryan???? anyone have any ideas??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Wed May 01, 2019 4:02 am

https://twitter.com/ColtonnCassie

There was a comment about GMA, but I do not know. Still live in different media space.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed May 01, 2019 8:33 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
whit90 wrote:If you look at her pics. from the Colorado trip she is wearing the Carvier bracelet in IG’s also Colton has been wearing a silver one as well. I think this might of been some type of present for another occasion. Just an observation ... if true can’t imagine what he really got her for her birthday. JMO

ooo interesting and great eyes!!!So i wonder what did he get her for her bday?!

would really really love to know whats happening on the today show and meeting trista and ryan???? anyone have any ideas??

Colton and Trista both tagged Tubi, which is a streaming service that just started putting some Bachelor/Bachelorette/BIP seasons on their service so maybe it’s something to do with that?

Although I’m excited to see them all together because trista and Ryan could definitely give them some good ‘couple’ advice Smiley Trista and Ryan actually had an interview a few weeks ago where trista talked about how much she loved Cassie and Colton and thinks they’ll make it because out the authentic way they started out
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 01, 2019 1:36 pm

I wonder when their interview this morning with Andy Cohen will be up online somewhere. If anyone finds it please post here . TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Wed May 01, 2019 3:23 pm

Jolena wrote:I wonder when their interview this morning with Andy Cohen will be up online somewhere. If anyone finds it please post here . TIA

If you have the SirusXM app or can get it on desktop the Andy interview is up now, they also had a good interview with Jenny McCarthy right after but that one isn’t posted yet.

Cassie and Colton talked about rewatching the show and how it was actually really hard for Cassie at times and how they dealt with it. I really enjoyed hearing about that. Cassie also wants to be on DWTS haha!
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed May 01, 2019 3:55 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:
Jolena wrote:I wonder when their interview this morning with Andy Cohen will be up online somewhere. If anyone finds it please post here . TIA

If you have the SirusXM app or can get it on desktop the Andy interview is up now, they also had a good interview with Jenny McCarthy right after but that one isn’t posted yet.

Cassie and Colton talked about rewatching the show and how it was actually really hard for Cassie at times and how they dealt with it. I really enjoyed hearing about that. Cassie also wants to be on DWTS haha!
I hope these links work.
https://player.siriusxm.com/on-demand-episodes/9409/94333a54-027c-dd2e-7f56-6be63dccc7fa/audio
Starting at 33 min. Really interesting IMO.

https://player.siriusxm.com/on-demand-episodes/siriusstars/e7cfc478-f7ee-1a29-d950-b5fcf41cfb7b/audio
Wednesday episode, starting at 1:09:25

Cassie is so much more comfortable in interviews now than right after the finale, and they are very much in sync. The word they seem to use the most is “we”. Smiley

EDIT: Second link updated.
====================
Here is Caelynn on Olivia’s podcast.
https://podtail.com/sv/podcast/mouthing-off-with-olivia-caridi/the-bachelor-s-caelynn-miller-keyes/
Some interesting details about the dynamics between her and C&C. My favorite part is at the end when Olivia says: “…now that I have met Cassie (at Kaitlyn’s live podcast], and she is the coolest person I’ve ever laid eyes on...” and “Cassie and Colton are very cute…. They are two just really good-natured normal people.”

Last edited by blueblues on Thu May 02, 2019 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 01, 2019 7:51 pm

I listened to the Andy Cohen interview did anyone else get the impression that Cassie might've already been asked to do DWTS? It sounded that way to me. I would think if anyone they would ask Colton before Cassie, or maybe both would have a part in it together. IDK how I feel about this. Anyone else have an opinion about this I would love to hear what ya'll think.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed May 01, 2019 7:56 pm

Does anyone know how much $ is involved with these appearances that Colton and Cassie are doing. , and the shilling (that they all do?) I would think it must be a descent amount & def worth it for them to do all this traveling. Anyone?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 79 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 71 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13