SELECT CONTENT

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Bachhh022 Tue May 14, 2019 12:40 am

Jolena wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

Any idea where Cassie and Colton are off to?
https://twitter.com/cassieandcolton/status/1128032521046745088

I was wondering the same thing. She looks tired and not so happy to be on that plane. imo.

oh i thought she was just playing around since she was dancing and all :D

Im sure they're both tired tho from all the business!

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Tue May 14, 2019 9:02 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED SOURCE)
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 Empty Re: Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

Post by Jolena Tue May 14, 2019 12:55 am

Are we sure this pic on the plane is from today? imo They seem to be laying kind of low lately. Aside from Colton posting a few bible sayings and the golfing neither of them have posted much of them together.,is it me or is the PDA seem to be easing up a bit. no idea
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue May 14, 2019 3:51 am

Jolena wrote:Are we sure this pic on the plane is from today? imo They seem to be laying kind of low lately. Aside from Colton posting a few bible sayings and the golfing neither of them have posted much of them together.,is it me or is the PDA seem to be easing up a bit. no idea

Colton seems to be happy. So probably everything is ok.
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue May 14, 2019 8:53 am

This is a bit of fun. Wish they had played more games during their press circuit after the finale, so it's nice to see them playing a few now.

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by butterflylove Tue May 14, 2019 8:55 am

butterflylove
butterflylove

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue May 14, 2019 9:15 am

I love when they are relaxed and having fun in the interviews especially the game ones I so enjoy them the most laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 14, 2019 1:07 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:I love when they are relaxed and having fun in the interviews especially the game ones I so enjoy them the most laugh out loud

I love the game ones too!  laugh out loud Does anyone know where they took off to yesterday (if that pic on the plane was from yesterday)  cantstopl They are traveling so much these days its hard to tell.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue May 14, 2019 2:24 pm

How long does she have to learn?
I'm studying for a Master's degree. Last semester. It is hard. sad

C&C is in NY again?
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by Bachhh022 Tue May 14, 2019 3:00 pm

Mella13 wrote:How long does she have to learn?

C&C is in NY again?

It seems like she’s constantly doing HW in between events and stuff they do. She was in IG stories this morning doing it as someone was doing her hair.

Is it NY? I was trying to study Cassies IG story to figure it out :D
Bachhh022
Bachhh022

Back to top Go down

Post by Mella13 Tue May 14, 2019 3:12 pm

Bachhh022 wrote:

C&C is in NY again?

It seems like she’s constantly doing HW in between events and stuff they do. She was in IG stories this morning doing it as someone was doing her hair.

I do not known. I live in Europe, but make up artist from ig stories is from Ny hmmm
Mella13
Mella13

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Tue May 14, 2019 3:52 pm

Mella13 wrote:
Bachhh022 wrote:

C&C is in NY again?

I do not known. I live in Europe, but make up artist from ig stories is from Ny hmmm
Yes, definitely NY. Looks like they are at Mandarin Oriental (thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 1f31fthebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 1f31fthebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 1f31fthebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 1f31fthebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 1f31f), so someone is treating them well it seems. Smiley
I wonder what’s going on this time.
thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 Lizoma10
(stylist's IG story) https://www.instagram.com/stories/lizomakeup/

thebachelor - Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum - Page 72 Mandar10
source

@Mella13, I think Cassie is planning to graduate in spring 2021.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue May 14, 2019 5:10 pm

I wonder what the big secret is. Colton usually gives us a hint or heads up . Anyone have any idea what they could be doing in NYC this time ?
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Colton Underwood & Cassie Randolph - Updates - FAN Forum

+51
RainbowConnection
pwgolfer
cookielover12
wishesfireworks
Mella13