SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by Cocoasneeze Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:19 pm

He's really funny on twitter.

I think so many saw Cassie as emotionless, like she had no feelings for Colton. Imho she was quite emotional, she just needed some time to wade through her emotions, her dad's strong opinions, and the producers manipulations. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2 - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

Post by kmick0890 Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:21 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:He's really funny on twitter.

I think so many saw Cassie as emotionless, like she had no feelings for Colton. Imho she was quite emotional, she just needed some time to wade through her emotions, her dad's strong opinions, and the producers manipulations. Jmo.

Yeah I rewatched the night portion of their date back and I could tell she was struggling with her thoughts during her conversation with Colton. I think her dad coming really messed with her head.
kmick0890
kmick0890

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:23 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:LMAO it's so incredibly clear to everyone, that Colton isn't going to pick Hanna G or Tayisha. Amazing, how he's the first lead in a very long time, who made it so clear. Jmo.

After Chris commenting about how Colton felt about production, which we had heard was basically coming anyway but his additional wording here made me imagine we'll hear a story (which I won't buy) at some point from someone associated with TPTB now that 'oh we were bringing Matt out thinking/hoping he wanted to give Colton his blessing' or some such variation and crazy revisionist history.

I think they'll have to do something in order to try to salvage the portion of the audience that realize (or are about to) that there was a heck of a lot of production interference that brought this drama about, since there's only so much they'll let Colton's words and anger reveal, and they'll have to avoid 'overdoing' the obvious drama two seasons in a row now look.

I really think they had no clue how bad Colton had it for Cassie, how she would react, or how he would react once they pushed things that much.

So ironic since really had they not done the whole bring Matt out thing, the story of the FS night with Cassie would have, almost certainly, and likely at long last by their view, given them a Colton's no longer a virgin storyline to flaunt coming out of it. But their interference nearly jeopardized given them that 'story' to push at all!

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Rolly Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:58 pm

I don’t think for one minute that production didn’t know that Colton was head over heals for Cassie. :uptonogood We see very little of what they talk to Colton about and Colton IMO is pretty easy to read. Saying they didn’t know how deep his feelings were they think takes them off the hook to some extent. no no
Rolly
Rolly

Female Posts : 3913

Back to top Go down

Post by lorijbaker Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:28 pm

Yeah just the little we have been able to see you can see Colton has it so bad for Cassie. I wonder how all the Bachelor Nation are now going to react because they have all been giving Cassie such a hard time, yet they seem to really like Colton and in supporting Colton they will need to support Cassie. I just want tonight to be here already.

lorijbaker

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:29 pm

Does anyone have any idea what & who RS is referring to with his tweets today?
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Mon Mar 11, 2019 4:57 pm

Colton tweeted " It feels like Christmas eve"  cantstopl Sounds like he's excited to open his present. rose bud This was a long 8 weeks for us can't imagine how he feels since last November. Thank God it's finally here.
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Mar 12, 2019 1:56 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:00 am

bluwavz wrote:

what the heck does that mean??
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Tue Mar 12, 2019 2:30 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

That's the same thing I said when I saw that . What can get weird? I can't stand Fleiss
Jolena
Jolena

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Mar 12, 2019 6:39 am

Jolena wrote:
LeapofFaith wrote:
bluwavz wrote:

That's the same thing I said when I saw that . What can get weird? I can't stand Fleiss

They may think the general viewing audience would think it's weird if it sort of ends up she picks him and/or with the ring theory some had with the empty box, her coming to him with the ring with her answer or something along those lines?

I mean yeah, he already chose her, but it's sort of coming down to if she'll choose him back, so at this point almost opposite of the expected Bach ending.

I actually think many of the possible scenarios tossed around here the last week or so, especially, would probably be ones the general audience thinks are "weird" for the norm and with most not having a clue about all that's been sleuthed, etc. So it may be overblown language.

Heck, he could even mean just Cassie changing her mind quickly is "weird" - with crazy MF who knows what he thinks/means, and there are certainly times his "tease" ends up being eyeroll worthy to at least sleuthers, so possibly a total 'meh'?

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Mar 12, 2019 10:37 am

I saw on twitter last night that someone tweeted that David Spade (the comedian/actor and apparent Bachelor fan) had the episode for tonight and was watching it, recapping and live tweeting his commentary and reactions on his IG stories. These were taken down because fans had alerted the show, but they said that by watching what he had posted that the spoilers were correct. I wish that someone who saw this would post here. I wonder who he knows to get the "advance screener" episodes.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor 23 - Colton Underwood - Media - SM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* #2

+20
aviej
northernviewer
Sprite
just me
Tiggerlgh
nd4reality
Jina
Zaynab
suzq
LeapofFaith
lorijbaker