SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by North Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:33 am

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:Please refresh my mind but Emily the bachelorette slept with Arie and Jef?

As far as the way her season was edited and what was shown or not shown on air, she did not IIRC. IIRC she had a daytime FD and a dinner but no overnight FS date card or overnight dates. That she actually did sleep with both Arie and Jef came out after the season via rumors / allegations made by others.
JMHO

Sean Lowe revealed that he had FS time with Emily that wasn't shown. Emily told him to "Leave" so they could film it and then return. It was one of the reasons he was so surprised that he didn't move to F2. They did not sleep together. I think he compared notes w/ Jef & Arie later, and they had similar stories. ABC loved her and agreed to all her demands.

North

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:44 am

Lucas15 wrote:
HEA wrote:Please refresh my mind but Emily the bachelorette slept with Arie and Jef?

As far as the way her season was edited and what was shown or not shown on air, she did not IIRC. IIRC she had a daytime FD and a dinner but no overnight FS date card or overnight dates. That she actually did sleep with both Arie and Jef came out after the season via rumors / allegations made by others.
JMHO

thanks. she was very discreet then. yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:46 am

North wrote:
Lucas15 wrote:

JMHO

Sean Lowe revealed that he had FS time with Emily that wasn't shown. Emily told him to "Leave" so they could film it and then return. It was one of the reasons he was so surprised that he didn't move to F2. They did not sleep together.  I think he compared notes w/ Jef & Arie later, and they had similar stories. ABC loved her and agreed to all her demands.

thanks for the refresh. I lose interest after the finale on my TV. very interesting indeed!! yes

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:55 am

Comparing Luke and Sean is really interesting. Their background and stories are kind of similar. IIRC, Sean hinted at sleeping around in his younger days, before seeing the light (not in the shower though).
If Luke had presented his position about sex before marriage the way Sean did, the outcome could have been completely different IMO. I wouldn’t be surprised if he and Hannah were engaged right now.

But that’s like saying if Luke wasn’t a narcissist, he might have been a fairly decent guy. Someone you could agree to disagree with.
Unfortunately that's not the case.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:14 am

@Chgohighlife @blueblues

I understand. I do not like Luke personality. However, I am trying to conciliate his faith with his attitude and reactions. I do believe that most of his reactions are made because he does not understand her at all. We have seen this segment at hometown where all his christian friends are praying together. I know what is this kind of community. They live their faith 24/7. But I do believe Hannah live her faith very differently and therefore this is why Luke is always frustrated and over the top because he cannot understand or accept if you will why she lives her faith so differently. for him there is one way.

and yes. he needs to learn difference and all that. he needs a lot of self intro etc. but for me most of it comes from a complete misunderstanding.

jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:32 am

@HEA Nick Viall said it best, back in May: Luke is using God as a weapon.
He didn’t know how right he was. In Riga and at FS, Luke was using Hanna’s faith to control her, by making her feel guilt (well it finally backfired).
That kind of religious people I have zero respect for. Sorry.
JMO.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:40 am

blueblues wrote:@HEA Nick Viall said it best, back in May: Luke is using God as a weapon.
He didn’t know how right he was. In Riga and at FS, Luke was using Hanna’s faith to control her, by making her feel guilt (well it finally backfired).
That kind of religious people I have zero respect for. Sorry.
JMO.

@blueblues
You expressed my exact sentiments so much more succinctly and accurately. I am so flustered by people who hide sick behavior behind religion or, try to disarm you by claiming to share your faith in God. It just makes me sick and Luke is a classic example, IMO.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 05, 2019 10:57 am

@Chgohighlife and @blueblues, i have personal experience with this and it completely freaks me out. My story is like a lifetime movie, but the scene that we see of the people laying hands on Luke and Hannah is triggering! I am a Christian, but anyone that has to express their faith in such a flamboyant way is compensating for something.

My sister's (former) best friend was sleeping with my sister's husband - meanwhile leading her bible study group. Sending my sister verses all the time, quoting scripture. My sisters former friend's husband found out and made her go in front of her church elders to confess her sin. Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f610 This was in no way the whole story, but this type of faith-prooving is just troubling. This behavior is never truly based in faith. IMO

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:07 am

Doggoneit wrote:@Chgohighlife and @blueblues,  i have personal experience with this and it completely freaks me out.  My story is like a lifetime movie, but the scene that we see of the people laying hands on Luke and Hannah is triggering!  I am a Christian, but anyone that has to express their faith in such a flamboyant way is compensating for something.  

My sister's (former) best friend was sleeping with my sister's husband - meanwhile leading her bible study group.  Sending my sister verses all the time, quoting scripture.  My sisters former friend's husband found out and made her go in front of her church elders to confess her sin.   Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 24 1f610  This was in no way the whole story, but this type of faith-prooving is just troubling.  This behavior is never truly based in faith. IMO

@Doggonit and @blueblues
I have a similar experience but, in the business environment. Rottenest, foul, low-life of a business competitor, constantly praying, bible thumping, praising and when I tell you a lying, gossiping, snake, I’m being kind. IMO NEVER listen to what people say about how strong their faith is. Just watch and you will see, over time. Stay woke.

Luke is scum. Invoking the name of the Lord doesn’t change or camouflage that.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:48 am

I understand where you are all coming from. we all have personal experience, including myself, and it is easy to have an opinion on what we see.

Yes he is using God as a weapon. I agree on that. But all is life is turned to God. Every single aspect.

That is very difficult to understand but when a person is so faithful, we expect this person to be perfect in every way. But the reality is very different. I believe we are all imperfect humans. Luke has many flaws indeed but on top of that, he is trying to apply and live his faith 24/7. He never claimed to be perfect. He just tried to conciliate his faith with reality with Hannah.... and fails because Hannah has a complete different view IMO

Sadly, because he did not handle well himself on TV, his faith is turned against him and I think it is just sad. Again, I think he should never have gone to this show who ridiculed and edited him the worse way possible, not giving him a chance to show his good sides (everyone has some IMO). And I still believe that this social media hate against him is over the top.

all in all, I think he is no villain and majorly misunderstood regarding his faith but still probably extremely annoying individual to be around laugh out loud

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Doggoneit Fri Jul 05, 2019 11:56 am

@HEA
You are right. I get in my head about this stuff, and I forget that he is someone's child. I am hoping things are eased for him SM wise after next week.

He has truly not done himself any favors with all of the gaslighting and seeming to shame Hannah. I hope by MTA he can just have a preemptive humbling apology that may make what could get ugly-ok.

Doggoneit

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 05, 2019 12:04 pm

Doggoneit wrote:@HEA
You are right.  I get in my head about this stuff, and I forget that he is someone's child.  I am hoping things are eased for him SM wise after next week.

He has truly not done himself any favors with all of the gaslighting and seeming to shame Hannah.  I hope by MTA he can just have a preemptive humbling apology that may make what could get ugly-ok.  

i get it was perceived that way but from my perspective, he just wanted to apply by the t the bible who is quite unfriendly toward women in general... temptation, be modest, blah blah blah. So yes, it looked like he shamed her but IMO he was trying to understand why she did not follow Jesus' words and the Bible. I do not think it was meant to be the way it was edited. I think he genuinely misunderstood why she interpreted it so differently. CH said that Luke and Hannah talked a lot about Bible. Editing partly a conversation to make it appear terrible is what prods do. all the time.

But I understand that it did not look good on TV at all hmmm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 30 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North