SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by smg2587 Thu May 02, 2019 2:53 am

nd4reality wrote:I feel he would be one of those uncles that starts liking his nieces pictures so if y’all have seen any liking activity please let us know.

He hasn't liked any of his nieces pictures yet from what I can tell.

Also for you on family sharing stuff on sm about the f4, his brother put an Instagram story up with a link to the promo where he calls himself the king of the jungle. So maybe a positive sign he wasn't sent home last week.

smg2587

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Sat May 04, 2019 11:01 am

So RS confirmed he is In the F3(;thanks to our poster that kept us informed ) and I’d  guess TC was another.
He says there a RC tomorrow so need to keep an eye out again on SM.

Luke is not gaining fans in the online community at all with the latest promo and hm looking angry. Having reached f3 he’s going to need a hard skin go through this session  since he already does not have support ( imo sounds very very familiar laugh out loud). Som just want him gone !

ETA shouldn’t the RC be over. His number following changed slightly ?? Not sure from when though,

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sun May 05, 2019 1:19 pm

May 5th
1,484 followers
845 following
https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 05, 2019 10:16 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 07, 2019 3:26 pm

Luke P., 24, an import/export manager from Gainesville, GA
Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 6b11ae67-d061-454d-93f9-c8c7bd8d2b42
Source

Luke P.
Import / Export Manager
Gainesville, GA
Bachelor Biography

Luke P. is a good Christian boy from Gainesville, GA. He prides himself on being able to get along with anyone, and he loves team sports. After a religious awakening in college, Luke decided that when he dates, it's for marriage. To Luke, "for better or for worse" means unconditional love. Luke seems to be everything Hannah wants in a husband. Is this a match made in heaven, or is it all too good to be true? - Tim Tebow is his hero. - Worst fear is having bad gas on a date.
Source
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue May 07, 2019 4:48 pm

Match made in bachelor heaven is more like it....I mean the fact that he prides himself in getting along with others only ahem for him to be disliked by the others per Hannah must be quite a shocker to him I bet...can’t wait to see how this unfolds. I just hope producers don’t drag this out & be the focal point of the entire season affraid

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed May 08, 2019 9:25 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 Captur44
https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Fri May 10, 2019 7:38 pm

What do you think the chances are that Luke will come back after he is eliminated and try to win Hannah back? They seem to have a strong connection.  It seems like he wouldn't leave with out giving their relationship his all. It would make the season more interesting JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Fri May 10, 2019 9:29 pm

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 151662_2789-900x0
Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 7 151662_6209-900x0
https://www.wdtvpress.com/abc/shows/the-bachelorette/photos/
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri May 10, 2019 11:41 pm

jen689 wrote:What do you think the chances are that Luke will come back after he is eliminated and try to win Hannah back? They seem to have a strong connection.  It seems like he wouldn't leave with out giving their relationship his all. It would make the season more interesting JMO

It would be dramatic. Particularly if there was drama even whenshe let him go.

The promo showed Tyler and Peter saying they were in but Luke not sure if he could get there.
This maybe something of a rehash of Jillian’s season.

Fleiss has posted the picture of Ty G with a rose at the RC but he was eliminated that night itself.

So I agree that he|they are up to something.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Fri May 10, 2019 11:55 pm

I hope he stays put.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 11, 2019 12:17 am

In spite of his emotional outbursts I like Luke. He seems to have a lively personality which is attractive to Hannah.  We all have weaknesses. Unfortunately filming seemed to magnify Luke's. He wears his emotions on his sleeve. I think he'll fight for Hannah which is what she wants JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 30 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 18 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North