SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Sat May 11, 2019 12:25 am

It's one thing to have a likable guy like Reid come back, but a potential villain? It could probably bring about a different reaction.
I hope he doesn't, and if he does then she turns him down. Too many question marks about his behavior and emotions for me.

Al

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 8 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Sat May 11, 2019 12:38 am

Al wrote:It's one thing to have a likable guy like Reid come back, but a potential villain? It could probably bring about a different reaction.
I hope he doesn't, and if he does then she turns him down. Too many question marks about his behavior and emotions for me.

Yeah, Luke's drama has taken up enough of the season. I would be bummed for Hannah and her F1 if this guy cast a black cloud over their engagement.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat May 11, 2019 12:54 am

I was looking through Hannah's brother's instagram account @patrickbrown81. He posted many times how his family is dysfunctional. I'm curious to know what that means. Are they the type of family that has emotional outbursts to clear the air, then they can move on? If that's the case I can see why Hannah took Luke to F3 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 11, 2019 1:08 am

I don’t like judging these peeps but for realz I was concerned about Luke. A valuable lesson for Luke to learn is that he is the only one that has the power to control his attitude. Just him getting in Garrett’s face in that promo was not a good look even if provoked IMO. He is also 24 years old, so lots of growing up yet to do to learn how to handle adversity & confrontations much better, jmho.

@jen689 I think Hannah’s brother is a goofball & IMO probably referring to them being a bit eccentric (nothing wrong with this) as a family, does not have to mean they yell at each other IMO. I think her dad is going to be hilarious to watch on MTP, should be fun.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 11, 2019 1:15 am

I didn’t even like Reid.
Luke, have some dignity. Don’t go back. She’s just not that into you if she eliminated you.
Producers are NOT your friends.

All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Sat May 11, 2019 1:22 am

@sdmom when I wrote likable I just meant like non villain

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat May 11, 2019 1:27 am

@sdmom you know the producers can spin it to him that him showing up will help that he will be perceived as fighting to the end for Hannah, and IMO he will be gullible enough to fall for it.

Anywhoo....i just remembered how most folks on SM were so sure Luke will be F1 because both him and Hannah have so much in common. So after snooping through Garrett’s IG, turns out he also has many similarities to Luke & on the spiritual side as well. So why in the world then did Garrett & Luke not get along on the show? It just goes to prove IMO that folks can have the same affinity in life & yet turn out to be incompatible ......jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat May 11, 2019 1:45 am

@Al I know what you mean. Reid was such a fan fav but I was rooting for Kiptyn.

Sometimes when I look back, I have to ask myself: what did I see in that man/woman that I liked him/her so much???

Anyway, back to Luke...

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Sat May 11, 2019 5:05 pm

64 posts
1,483 followers
845 following

https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Mon May 13, 2019 8:47 am

Luke's Instagram just went public
https://www.instagram.com/luke_parker777/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon May 13, 2019 8:20 pm

@alwayscooking good catch!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed May 15, 2019 9:37 pm

This guy gives me the creeps. Ugh.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 30 Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 19 ... 30  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Luke Parker - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+56
LaineyG
Kashathediva
Lucas15
Chgohighlife
North