SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by Guest Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:02 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:No one said he refuses to take fan pics. It was one apparent incident claimed from someone on another forum, who has a friend who saw him and asked to take a picture, he said no. Apparently they saw him later exchanging numbers with another girl. I'm not sure how they were able to see them exchanging numbers unless they were right there part of the conversation, but for me, it doesn't mean anything as far as sleuthing. There could be a number of reasons to exchange numbers if in fact he did.

He attended a major event for Country Music that is a very important event for him. I didn't expect him not to go. Perhaps he decided to take the 'ette reference off his IG in order to not relate his musical efforts with the ette.

Someone on reddit’s friends saw him at CMA fest. They asked him to take a picture and he said no. Then, “they saw him a few minutes later talking with a girl, allegedly exchanged numbers, and then leaving the venue with her.”

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t5217p888-bachelorette-15-hannah-brown-shv-s-discussion-sleuthing-spoilers

I am familiar with the Greek evil eye jewellery, all I'm saying is there are a million types of beaded bracelets that claim to provide many benefits, such as health, relieve aches and pains. I have several myself. Since I don't see the actual evil eye on Jed's bracelet I can't say that's what he's wearing. If I had to guess a country music designer beaded bracelet would be appropriate, or he could have purchased it while filming and has no connection to Hannah or it could be a religious beaded bracelet.

this is referring the conversation about this HERE and HERE and indeed the mention of the Reddit person HERE. I did not mention a name, just a statement/fact with the IG I found.

Regarding the bracelet, I am just raising a possibility. I am also saying that the evil eye does not have to be included in the bracelet to prove anything. I am just pointing that Santorini is known for lava since it is a volcanic ireland. Turquoise is also very popular in Mediterranean.

At the end of the day. they both went in Santorini and trust me on that, there is nothing much to do there laugh out loud very very pretty but outside the tourists' shops, the volcanic black beach and the archeologique place at the end of the ireland. you ride a ''moped'' and visit the ireland in one day. So they could have done it together or apart. It could means that they have mutual fond memories about buying it together or not at all. All I am saying is that it is posssible that it means something and as you say we can have this jewelwatch just in case. I am just excited to find a possibility of a clue. It is more exciting to think that RS is wrong

JMO

Back to top Go down

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

Post by IrelandRose Mon Jun 10, 2019 12:49 pm

Ever since it was brought up that he refuses fan pics, his tagged photos on Insta is now inundated with fan pics :yes: giggling

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 10, 2019 7:18 pm

Jed can't be all that bad if he states Tyler is one of his best friends.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 14 Captur66
https://www.instagram.com/jedwyatt/?hl=en

He is getting praise by some and Hannah herself as per the vid in the SM for being honest and upfront. I wonder if future contestants will take note and fess up rather than being like some who just faked their way for as long as they could.

2 - Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - Page 14 Captur67

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Jed can't be all that bad if he states Tyler is one of his best friends.

He is getting praise by some and Hannah herself as per the vid in the SM for being honest and upfront. I wonder if future contestants will take note and fess up rather than being like some who just faked their way for as long as they could.

Interesting he uses past tense regarding his relationship with hannah?!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mjason Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:43 pm

Also interesting - he deleted his q/a stories and only had the fishing ones up now
mjason
mjason

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Mon Jun 10, 2019 8:44 pm

mjason wrote:Also interesting - he deleted his q/a stories and only had the fishing ones up now

Yeah. What’s that about?
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:38 am

Hannah interview on CMA wrote:"I have a strong connection with Jed, and so for me, that was really important to hear from his mouth that 'Hey, this is why I came on,' because ultimately, none of those guys knew it was really me that was going to be the lead when they signed up for this show," she reasoned during her interview with ET at CMA Fest. "So for him to say, 'Hey, I didn't know who it was going to be. This is why I came on the show, but now I really do have feelings for you,' that, I feel like, was even harder to do."

"I appreciated it, and I felt like it was like, 'Alright, I already kind of knew, so now we can focus on our relationship,'" Brown added.

The former pageant queen has kept her lips sealed on whether or not she ends her season of The Bachelorette as an engaged woman. "I can tell you I'm happy," she promised.

interesting the use of present tense and both using relationship. I would have used connection instead but relationship is already very strong.

I remember thinking that often the top couple do use the same words... so we need to track that IMO

He also used past tense because she said to the guys and it is a memory of a conversation.

Being an artist in the show would always bring suspicious regardless. He talked about the elephant in the room early on when he got the opportunity to do it in order to move on. It is funny that we do not talk about Tyler and his wish to dance? I need to check his video again.

Also why Jed did not have an intro like Tyler, Peter and Luke P? why that?

JMO

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:45 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:43 am

HEA wrote:
Hannah interview on CMA wrote:"I have a strong connection with Jed, and so for me, that was really important to hear from his mouth that 'Hey, this is why I came on,' because ultimately, none of those guys knew it was really me that was going to be the lead when they signed up for this show," she reasoned during her interview with ET at CMA Fest. "So for him to say, 'Hey, I didn't know who it was going to be. This is why I came on the show, but now I really do have feelings for you,' that, I feel like, was even harder to do."

"I appreciated it, and I felt like it was like, 'Alright, I already kind of knew, so now we can focus on our relationship,'" Brown added.

The former pageant queen has kept her lips sealed on whether or not she ends her season of The Bachelorette as an engaged woman. "I can tell you I'm happy," she promised.

interesting the use of present tense and both using relationship. I would have used connection instead but relationship is already very strong. JMO

imo Hannah has had media training and is talking about her season as it airs but the contestants such as jed haven't had that training which makes me think he gave it away and why he had to delete his ig stories Hugesmile
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 12:48 am

LeapofFaith wrote:
HEA wrote:

interesting the use of present tense and both using relationship. I would have used connection instead but relationship is already very strong. JMO

imo Hannah has had media training and is talking about her season as it airs but the contestants such as jed haven't had that training which makes me think he gave it away and why he had to delete his ig stories Hugesmile

Maybe he or his agent or his family thought it was over the top? Playing with facebook or instagram is something we all do. I do with facebook all the time. I do with my pics on my ipad. I do with the cell. I mean, nothing is permanent in any of my account and I am sure enough not a millenium generation where I was born with those SM.

So why not? why would it be suspicious? was it reference about the show?

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:57 am

He uses past tense regarding the events of that day when they filmed their 1-on-1, which was weeks ago. I don’t see him giving anything away, except maybe that the show is pre-taped, which is obviously not a secret.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:17 am

the funny part is that we do not talk about Tyler who deleted 35 posts from his IG versus less than 5 (I calculated 3) for Jed. I think there is nothing wrong. They are young and humans and they were probably/maybe asked to clean their account. They all do. It is one thing to share with friends and family, another beast when strangers, medias et such are following. Unless they delete everything bachelorette related, I see no problem to be careful or just delete because no reason. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:10 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Jed can't be all that bad if he states Tyler is one of his best friends.

Interesting he uses past tense regarding his relationship with hannah?!

The show was taped months ago. I don't see his wording as spoiling the ending.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 33 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 23 ... 33  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Jed Wyatt - **Sleuthing Spoilers**

+74
veg_out
Bleiby527
violetstoo
pwgolfer
docnash14