SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:59 pm

She's either with Jed or single. Or oh god, Luke?
She's definitely not with Tyler or Peter.

Edited: I forgot that she's been throwing a lot of shade at Luke on social media and in interviews. It's Jed or single. And with the tea dropping on Jed today, if she's with Jed now, they will break up before the finale airs.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:01 pm

Well I can certainly imagine Jed upset watching Hannah struggling.

Hannah was very clear. She wants the real guy. She doesn’t care the past as long as the guy bare his soul. She wants the good bad and ugly.

So regardless how many dirt some may find on Jed, it means nothing for Hannah because if Jesus can still love him, so will she.

One thing I noticed... Jed is moving naturally.

So if again Jed is F1, Jed father was indeed not a believer of engagement on this show.... and that is for me the major bump each couple go through at hometown

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:02 pm

Have you seen the People article about Jed? I think this is just the first of things to drop about him.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:07 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:She's either with Jed or single. Or oh god, Luke?

Edited: I forgot that she's been throwing a lot of shade at Luke on social media and in interviews. It's Jed or single. And with the tea dropping on Jed today, if she's with Jed now, they will break up before the finale airs.

In your opinion.

I personally see Hannah glowing and I saw Jed very happy after show. I personally wish her the best. Everyone deserves a second chance. Imo she is happily engaged.

I need to check again jimmy kimmel when he put an engagement ring on Jed mannequin and her reaction...

Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:09 pm

Hawaii Girl wrote:Guys laugh out loud These exact same 'something's not adding up, so-and-so has a source and swears up and down it's really the original spoiler' comments were made when RS switched Rachel's spoiler from Peter to Bryan. And look how that turned out. SHVs have always been the one constant in sleuthing and as much as I wanted to believe that they changed things this year, it just felt off to me. And it's hard to ignore Hannah and Jed both going radio silent for days at the same time, while Tyler is always accounted for. Don't do this to yourselves laugh out loud

I agree, but I’ve been there before (Nick in Andi’s season).  Now I try to separate being a fan and a sleuther , and don’t invest too much unless I am 110% sure the f1 and they will get married and never break up!

Imo, SHV don’t lie! The producers may change but they don’t change SHV drastically.

okkaayy wrote:How would you explain 2 separate people with access to accurate spoilers sharing different things? That’s the part that’s confusing me. At this point I believe shes single.

No trying to be rude, but were you here during Des season? All the spoilers said its Brooks, multiple respected members on this board said it’s Brooks. Even when the finale was  showing, some still believed it’s Brooks. Ever since that, I don’t trust so-called reliable sources anymore. This season, Hannah could be lying, Jed could be lying, their families could be lying and Tyler could be giving out winning vibes. Not saying they all lie, but try to explain why spoilers could be wrong.

Last edited by sdmom on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Doats Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:10 pm

@Bleiby527 And the People article names names, gives dates (night before he left for LA). Those are specifics that should give Hannah pause.

Doats

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:12 pm

HEA wrote:
Bleiby527 wrote:She's either with Jed or single. Or oh god, Luke?

In your opinion.

I personally see Hannah glowing and I saw Jed very happy after show. I personally wish her the best. Everyone deserves a second chance. Imo she is happily engaged.

I need to check again jimmy kimmel when he put an engagement ring on Jed mannequin and her reaction...

Jmo

I think you should read the People article.
https://people.com/tv/bachelorette-jed-wyatts-allegedly-had-girlfriend/

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:16 pm

Ya know. At this point, I just can’t muster up enough emotion to even care. This is too much. I’m exhausted! I got dishes in the sink and I didn’t cook dinner so I went to Taco Bell instead because I’ve been reading conflicting spoilers on these people!

I just decided I can’t care anymore. Lol :crazed
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:30 pm

What happened to the Tyler ship you were chartering? Smiley He hasn't disappointed us, so far.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 pm

okkaayy wrote:How would you explain 2 separate people with access to accurate spoilers sharing different things? That’s the part that’s confusing me. At this point I believe shes single.

Who are these "people"? Someone who has a spoiler website? I would think RS is 1 million percent confident Jed is F1. I cannot imagine him with egg on his face for a second time!! laugh out loud. Although it would make me.... rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:33 pm

Did someone mention that Hannah and Jed have a Titanic moment in an upcoming episode or was a dreaming? If so, that screams F1 to me. Just like Mrs. F singing over Arie and Lauren's FSD.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:35 pm

Bleiby527 wrote:What happened to the Tyler ship you were chartering? Smiley He hasn't disappointed us, so far.

Oh I’m still chartering the Tyler Ship. It’s no longer named Hyler though. I’m just docking it for a while until I can figure all this silliness out!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly