SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:41 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:Did someone mention that Hannah and Jed have a Titanic moment in an upcoming episode or was a dreaming?   If so, that screams F1 to me.  Just like Mrs. F singing over Arie and Lauren's FSD.  

In screencap thread, many think it’s peter !

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:49 pm

sdmom wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:Did someone mention that Hannah and Jed have a Titanic moment in an upcoming episode or was a dreaming?   If so, that screams F1 to me.  Just like Mrs. F singing over Arie and Lauren's FSD.  

In screencap thread, many think it’s peter !

Thanks! handwave I think it is Jed. Jmo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:49 pm

Julie81 wrote:Ya know. At this point, I just can’t muster up enough emotion to even care. This is too much. I’m exhausted! I got dishes in the sink and I didn’t cook dinner so I went to Taco Bell instead because I’ve been reading conflicting spoilers on these people!

I just decided I can’t care anymore. Lol :crazed

This seriously made me laugh! laugh out loud laugh out loud My day has been about the same laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:58 pm

alwayscooking wrote:
Julie81 wrote:Ya know. At this point, I just can’t muster up enough emotion to even care. This is too much. I’m exhausted! I got dishes in the sink and I didn’t cook dinner so I went to Taco Bell instead because I’ve been reading conflicting spoilers on these people!

I just decided I can’t care anymore. Lol :crazed

This seriously made me laugh!  laugh out loud laugh out loud   My day has been about the same laugh out loud

It is what it is at this point, you know. I’m just disappointed as heck in this season. I should have known I couldn’t have two good seasons in a row!!
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:03 pm

About Jed. I wonder if he told Hannah all about his g/f and what happened before he left.

jedwyatt

That one on one was something else. I knew I couldn’t have that good of a time and not tell her the full truth.
https://www.instagram.com/p/BySmN92F_P6/

I'll say it again as I've said in the past about g/f's before the show, how can people be so stupid. That would be the day I'll wait with open arms after my b/f leaves to be on a dating show on national TV to boot! IMHO I'll never understand why anyone would do that to themselves.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by philphan Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 pm

And she bought a new outfit to wear for when he came home! Huh?!?!?
GuardianAngel wrote:About Jed. I wonder if he told Hannah all about his g/f and what happened before he left.

jedwyatt

That one on one was something else. I knew I couldn’t have that good of a time and not tell her the full truth.

I'll say it again as I've said in the past about g/f's before the show, how can people be so stupid. That would be the day I'll wait with open arms after my b/f leaves to be on a dating show on national TV to boot! IMHO I'll never understand why anyone would do that to themselves.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Nibbles22 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 pm

I haven't been this invested in a season, in a coon's age, and now this??? 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2292733854   The only reason I was  invested had nothing to do with Hannah as Bachelorette, it had everything to do with Hannah, and Tyler.   I am SO over this season 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2292733854    If this new spoiler is indeed accurate (lord help Hannah),  the only thing to hold on to, is hope that Tyler will be our next Bachelor.    We deserve it after this fiasco.  1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 13 2292733854
Nibbles22
Nibbles22

Female Posts : 1358

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:09 pm

What. If Jed told Hannah the 'full truth' during filming about having a girlfriend of 4months back home and she was still ok with that? Says more about Hannah then, imo.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by beautifulxendings Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:12 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:About Jed. I wonder if he told Hannah all about his g/f and what happened before he left.

jedwyatt

I was just trying to resign myself to Jed as the F1 and now all this gf drama..... Suspect Poor Hannah! Her drama filled season keeps on keeping on...
beautifulxendings
beautifulxendings

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:24 pm

But what's so comical is what was posted in the SM thread that Jed was rippin' on Scott, said he sucked, for what he did to Hannah, coming on the show with a girlfriend. laugh out loud someone should retweet that to Jed laugh out loud
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:40 pm

@alwayscooking Her season came full circle laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm sorry Jed is just not the sharpest tool in the box. Comes into filming with a full on gf waiting at home, with very unsettling tea by another ex, likes thirsty and self serving comments about his honesty and for girls to hit him up as they are local, CMA fest butt grabbing and hook ups - and this dude thinks he can get away with it Suspect  All JMO.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:45 pm

dee wrote:@alwayscooking Her season came full circle laugh out loud laugh out loud I'm sorry Jed is just not the sharpest tool in the box. Comes into filming with a full on gf waiting at home, with very unsettling tea by another ex, likes thirsty and self serving comments about his honesty and for girls to hit him up as they are local, CMA fest butt grabbing and hook ups - and this dude thinks he can get away with it Suspect  All JMO.

So much for that "fierce love" Hannah was wanting.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly