SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:49 pm

Finally caught up with everything. Jed's gross and slimey imo. Hope Hannah realizes sooner rather than later.
I wish someone would release the pics of him with girls at some point, so Hannah can really see.

Last edited by Al on Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:52 pm; edited 2 times in total

Al

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:50 pm

Well the fierce love was there (Tyler or Peter, I prefer Tyler), she just couldn't see it or was too scared to accept it.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:54 pm

I’m now just thinking about Jed’s dad’s cryptic ig post he deleted laugh out loud laugh out loud what a farce laugh out loud laugh out loud he knew his son had a gf and went on for exposure. Probably shocked he came back engaged and not the plan for top 5.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:57 pm

@dee with the truth bombs, you are on fire girl!!!! I just hope the People Cover Shoot is of Hannah only with the headline “I chose me”. If she does this, then she is a true queen 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 14 2498057887 all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:08 pm

Yeah that's her only option at this point. I hope she's strong enough to do it.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:13 pm

Maybe this new spoiler is wrong and someone is messing with RS. I'm holding out hope.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bleiby527 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:20 pm

It's not wrong. There's no way she's with Tyler. We've been watching them - they've never had time to meet. She's either with Jed or she's single.

Bleiby527

Back to top Go down

Post by SeekAny Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:22 pm

dee wrote:I’m now just thinking about Jed’s dad’s cryptic ig post he deleted laugh out loud laugh out loud what a farce laugh out loud laugh out loud he knew his son had a gf and went on for exposure. Probably shocked he came back engaged and not the plan for top 5.  

He’s just happy he doesn’t have to pay his rent anymore! cantstopl
SeekAny
SeekAny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:24 pm

And now the same “most genuine bachelorette ever” who was enough to be with wonderful Tyler turned into “she’ll have what she deserves” and Tyler deserves better because she may have picked horrible  Jed. ...  :thud  :sourgrapes:  :drama

For me it is always what the lead is looking for, not about the contestant.

Last edited by HEA on Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:28 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by limoncello Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:26 pm

Wow, woke up to this mess. So to recap this, Hannah dumps a guy who ditched his girlfriend a few days before the show just to end up with another guy who ditched his girlfriend a few days before the show, okay. How fortunate these two dudes are that their girlfriends were willing to wait for them back home while their spouses engage in make-outs and sweet romantic confessions on national tv! Since when have people become so understanding? laugh out loud

Good luck to Hannah, because she really needs it. She went from zeroing in on a narcissist to a guy that doesn't seem to know how to act like a good fianceé. I mean, liking thirsty comments on SM and grabbing butts and taking girls home late night? We must have different taste in men.

If there's a switcheroo Tyler better not give in; he deserves better. There's all my interest in watching the show and an amazing love story going down the drain.

Last edited by limoncello on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
limoncello
limoncello

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:26 pm

SeekAny wrote:
dee wrote:I’m now just thinking about Jed’s dad’s cryptic ig post he deleted laugh out loud laugh out loud what a farce laugh out loud laugh out loud he knew his son had a gf and went on for exposure. Probably shocked he came back engaged and not the plan for top 5.  

He’s just happy he doesn’t have to pay his rent anymore!  cantstopl

laugh out loud laugh out loud True. He can pay the back-rent he owes his dad. jk. kind of.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:46 pm

HEA wrote:And now the same “most genuine bachelorette ever” who was enough to be with wonderful Tyler turned into “she’ll have what she deserves” and Tyler deserves better because she may have picked horrible  Jed. ...  :thud  :sourgrapes:  :drama

For me it is always what the lead is looking for, not about the contestant.

I don’t think Hannah is a terrible person. Goodness, I hope she runs far away from Jed. After last nights episode though I was starting to feel bad for Tyler (still thinking he was f1) because of her actions.

If she picked someone like jed, whom I’ve thought was a not so good guy from the jump, then I don’t think she is the girl I was hoping she had claimed she had become. That’s all I’m saying in all my arguments. BUT, like I’ve said, I don’t know these people. I see them on tv. That’s it. She’s 24. When I was 24, which 13 years ago, I had a much clearer vision of what I wanted and needed but some people don’t and that’s ok.

I just preferred her with Tyler. That’s all. Looking forward to watching what he does now.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 80 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly