SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 9:56 pm

Loulou wrote:Does anyone think Hannah’s Instastory of her in Mexico saying when she is stressed she throws bread at walls correlate to finding out about the rumours and people article? I wonder if the Phoenix airport sighting/trip was unplanned and an emergency shv? Wasn’t Hannah’s turn around time in Mexico extremely short? Didn’t folok think she would stay for the BIP wedding? I also think strange that Hannah’s brother suddenly started to follow Jed on sm but then unfollowed him recently.  
@Loulou, brought your post over from SHV thread to address the text in bold.
I think it’s possible that People mag gave ABC media a heads up that they were going to run the Jed story but not sure if Hannah had found out by the time of that IG story as she was still her goofy self IMO.
Regarding Patrick following and unfollowing Jed, i know for a fact that the alleged story from Jed’s ex was sent to Patrick by a Reddit poster prior to the family doing MTP. The only thing is that the Patrick following / unfollowing of Jed on IG coincided with when all the tea on Reddit was spilling so I won’t be surprised if Patrick was sent the latest information circulating on Reddit as well...jmo.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Al Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 pm

@mercieme I thought Hannah's brother was just sent information on Luke pre-mtp? IIRC he responded saying he was aware. But he was for sure sent info on Jed?

Last edited by Al on Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:00 pm

@sunshine50

Regarding the ig post on the people mag write up...that’s interesting and it makes me think. That girl is right. Why would they tarnish the f1 like that? Makes me think she’s single. What do you think?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:04 pm

mercieme wrote:
Loulou wrote:Does anyone think Hannah’s Instastory of her in Mexico saying when she is stressed she throws bread at walls correlate to finding out about the rumours and people article? I wonder if the Phoenix airport sighting/trip was unplanned and an emergency shv? Wasn’t Hannah’s turn around time in Mexico extremely short? Didn’t folok think she would stay for the BIP wedding? I also think strange that Hannah’s brother suddenly started to follow Jed on sm but then unfollowed him recently.  
@Loulou, brought your post over from SHV thread to address the text in bold.
I think it’s possible that People mag gave ABC media a heads up that they were going to run the Jed story but not sure if Hannah had found out by the time of that IG story as she was still her goofy self IMO.
Regarding Patrick following and unfollowing Jed, i know for a fact that the alleged story from Jed’s ex was sent to Patrick by a Reddit poster prior to the family doing MTP. The only thing is that the Patrick following / unfollowing of Jed on IG coincided with when all the tea on Reddit was spilling so I won’t be surprised if Patrick was sent the latest information circulating on Reddit as well...jmo.

So when did Patrick find out about the gf? Just recently like a few days ago or weeks ago? I’m confused.
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:05 pm

Julie81 wrote:@sunshine50

Regarding the ig post on the people mag write up...that’s interesting and it makes me think. That girl is right. Why would they tarnish the f1 like that? Makes me think she’s single. What do you think?

i hope she is that is the only outcome that would be save her imo

but who was that person that wrote that ig post? because if she is in the media some how then i would believe it more so but otherwise i don't.  usually media just want any bad or good news that makes them money. jmo
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:06 pm

Jeez, if Patrick was informed of all of this Jed tea prior, it might explain why he’s been following Tyler since filming wrapped. He might have preferred Tyler to Jed.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Al wrote:@mercieme I thought Hannah's brother was just sent information on Luke pre-mtp? IIRC he responded saying he was aware. But he was for sure sent info on Jed?
The entire Excel file with all the tea was sent to Patrick 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:07 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Jeez, if Patrick was informed of all of this Jed tea prior, it might explain why he’s been following Tyler since filming wrapped. He might have preferred Tyler to Jed.
Plus her mom following Tyler before Jed laugh out loud And still continues to like pro-Tyler posts.
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:08 pm

mercieme wrote:
Al wrote:@mercieme I thought Hannah's brother was just sent information on Luke pre-mtp? IIRC he responded saying he was aware. But he was for sure sent info on Jed?
The entire Excel file with all the tea was sent to Patrick 1 - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 15 2498057887

do you think she could do a switcheroo?? laugh out loud
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:16 pm

LeapofFaith wrote:
mercieme wrote:

do you think she could do a switcheroo?? laugh out loud
Girl very doubtful IMO.....we shall see though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Julie81 Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:17 pm

But WHEN was it sent to Patrick?
Julie81
Julie81

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 18, 2019 10:18 pm

Julie81 wrote:But WHEN was it sent to Patrick?
Before he left for the MTP.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 80 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 47 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly