SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:42 am

I’m confused . Jed F1 or not ? Sorry, I’m late to this circus

Back to top Go down

thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:43 am

You know I think she applied Jesus words. She says and said again that Jesus still loves her regardless the wrongs she does. Jesus words forgives everyone.

Was she happy about Jed past? Probably not. But she does appreciate and want honesty. The good the bad and the ugly. Jed came clean and the couples struggle we are all wondering is just that. Imo

The adversity will make them stronger like many Bach couples before them.... jojo/Jordan...Colton/cass etc

So Hannah is in love and being in love is moving forward. **edited**

So I am not surprised Hannah applied Jesus words in her life.

Jmo

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 19, 2019 12:09 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : religion discussion is against the rules)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:45 am

@Sharnee Yes, Jed is F1 according to RS and some reddit posters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 am

BlueTone wrote:@Sharnee Yes, Jed is F1 according to RS and some reddit posters.

So what is that post from GuardianAngel about People not writing something neggie if Jed was the winner?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:47 am

HEA wrote:And now the same “most genuine bachelorette ever” who was enough to be with wonderful Tyler turned into “she’ll have what she deserves” and Tyler deserves better because she may have picked horrible  Jed. ...  :thud  :sourgrapes:  :drama

For me it is always what the lead is looking for, not about the contestant.

Happens all the time. The board exploded when Emily was revealed the F1 during Brad 2.0. Secret groups were formed...you name it. :yes:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:50 am

Sharnee wrote:

So what is that post from GuardianAngel about People not writing something neggie if Jed was the winner?

I kind of want to see RS put out another update and change the spoiler again. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:51 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

I kind of want to see RS put out another update and change the spoiler again.  laugh out loud

I'm here for it! Waiting...

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:52 am

@Sharnee i just read Guardian Angel's post. (i was going backwards thru the pages.) That person's point that MF wouldn't throw his F1 under the bus like that makes sense - until we stop and realize what tptb have actually done to their leads and F1s. BUT I'd like to believe Jed isn't F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:53 am

sunshine50 wrote:
Mommyof2 wrote:
Sharnee wrote:

I kind of want to see RS put out another update and change the spoiler again.  laugh out loud

I'm here for it! Waiting...

Not for Jerks sake, rather for Hannah’s. Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by livlafluv1 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:55 am

BlueTone wrote:@Sharnee i just read Guardian Angel's post. (i was going backwards thru the pages.) That person's point that MF wouldn't throw his F1 under the bus like that makes sense - until we stop and realize what tptb have actually done to their leads and F1s. BUT I'd like to believe Jed isn't F1.

IMO MF and co are delighted right now-they give us a totally worthless episode and the next day social media is blowing up for a totally different reason thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887
livlafluv1
livlafluv1

Back to top Go down

Post by sunshine50 Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:57 am

livlafluv1 wrote:
BlueTone wrote:@Sharnee i just read Guardian Angel's post. (i was going backwards thru the pages.) That person's point that MF wouldn't throw his F1 under the bus like that makes sense - until we stop and realize what tptb have actually done to their leads and F1s. BUT I'd like to believe Jed isn't F1.

IMO MF and co are delighted right now-they give us a totally worthless episode and the next day social media is blowing up for a totally different reason thebachelorette - Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 17 2498057887

I've been saying all day that MF paid somebody off for this poo show.

sunshine50

Back to top Go down

Post by mbl Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:58 am

My head is exploding.  When Jed tweeted the below during last night’s episode, did he know that the People article was coming out?  I’m guessing if he knew about the article he wouldn’t have been tweeting.  Right?  So that suggests that he and Hannah could have been on a SHV this weekend.  But it makes no sense that Hannah was unaware of  the People article.  I’m horribly confused.  But something seems so odd about tweeting about the episode with this article coming out the next day.  Thoughts?

https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic/status/1140785694421291008?s=21
https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic/status/1140782281088307202?s=21
https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic/status/1140781007869583366?s=21
https://twitter.com/jedwyattmusic/status/1140707541313191936?s=21

mbl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 80 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 15 - Hannah Brown - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+92
Idlemess
bachfanforever123
Hotmomma
freebach
Amberly